Back to Introduction to Software Product Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta

This course highlights the importance and role of software product management. It also provides an overview of the specialization, as well as its goals, structure, and expectations. The course explains the value of process, requirements, planning, and monitoring in producing better software....

NK

Jan 10, 2019

The course was very interactive, useful and interesting. I can definitely apply the knowledge that I gained out of this course to my day on day work on Software Management. Kudos to the production and

ED

Feb 18, 2018

Though it is an introductory course, it is packed with great information about managing a software product. I enjoyed the course, and I am moving on with the next course on the SPM specialization.

101 - 125 of 1,294 Reviews for Introduction to Software Product Management

By Francirley R

Jul 26, 2020

Really good material and lots of extra resources. As a professional what has been working on this field for many years, it's a surprise how it is precise. I highly recommend it.

By Maliha N

Aug 29, 2018

This course was very helpful. It not only gave an insight to what a software product manager really is, but also dived in the problems of this profession and how to tackle them.

By Omar L

Sep 5, 2017

Great introduction to agile practices and software product management. This course also lays a comprehensive plan for the rest of this specialization from University of Alberta.

By Ms Q

May 25, 2022

T​he course outline, presentation and lecturers are great combination to deliver this course! I feel empowered and very eager to continue the next course in the specialization.

By Emmanuel U

Sep 18, 2020

I really love this software management introductory course. It promises to help manage my personal and freelance web development projects efficiently.

Thanks to the instructors.

By Henadz K

Oct 21, 2018

This course is awesome, interactive and motivating. The video content and tutors are amazing. Thank you for such a great job! I am definitely moving forward to the next course.

By Artem M

Dec 15, 2021

I'm fully satisfied with the shared information. It was extremely useful and important to get this knowledge in order to make the next step in the Software Product Management.

By Chukwufunanya K

Jun 7, 2020

It was a very insightful course. The course delivery by the tutors was well spaced and easy to understand.

I have more zeal to pursue a career in software product management.

By Gaurav C

Jun 7, 2020

This is the first course for Software product management. It gives an overview of various processes in software product management. Very small and easy course to start with.

By IOANA G

Mar 28, 2018

This was a very clear and interactive introductory course. I really liked the team and the topics and I'm looking forward to take the next courses in this specialization.

By Sandeep K

Sep 25, 2017

This was a great course and I felt I learned a lot just by thinking about the material presented in the introductory course itself. Can't wait for the rest of the courses.

By Uttam M

Jun 4, 2017

This is a very good course which give you a over view of Software Product Management and i loved the course very much.

Thank you coursera for arranging such kind of course

By Reza S

Apr 11, 2020

This is a great and complete start for anyone interested in developing digital products. Thanks to the University of Alberta and the good team of teachers for this course

By Bryan E

Jul 30, 2017

This is an excellente course. I got an introduction about what is SPM. The teachers are really good and the information is shown in a proper way. I strongly recommend it.

By Art

Dec 30, 2015

I enjoyed this course. It is a concise and informative introduction to good management of software product development. Benefits are direct to my current work. Thank you!

By Wei-Ting K

May 30, 2017

great introduction to software product management in a week (perfect for the 7-days free trial). i'll follow this specialization and apply what i learned in my real work

By Pratik P

Jun 13, 2020

Lot of practical day to day activity explained in simple words. Thanks to the coaches. Would wait to see if there is a role based certification for release management.

By IDOWU A

Aug 30, 2021

My lecturers who taught me throughout this specialization course were very exceptional. They really touch a lots of important points and I clearly grabbed them. Kudo!

By Андрей Р

Aug 23, 2021

Thanks for your work. In my opinion, this course is more for a project manager or product owner (Scrum) or it creates visibility of it at the start of specialization.

By Christie Q

Dec 6, 2016

it was a great course. The final quiz was quite tough though. There were certain questions that still after reading the material wasn't as clear to me. Question 2 + 7

By Darren M

Feb 19, 2022

Course provided u​seful information and explanations of key concepts used to enable real agility and ultimately satisfatory software delivery in software development

By Amanda S

Oct 11, 2020

Excellent introduction to software product management. Learning the lingo has been very helpful. Can't wait to take the remaining 5 courses for this specialization.

By Mohammed F H

Mar 3, 2016

prefect presentation of materials and really interesting way of teaching. for the first time of my life i am actually understanding software engineering principles.

By Gurava M

Jun 13, 2016

Provides a very good overview of Product Management and Process Management and the role of Product Manager. However, this is high level and introductory overview.

By Kashif B

Feb 19, 2020

This is very useful and interesting course. i learn a lot regarding project management. thanks to coursera, who gave us a chance to get useful information. thanks