Back to Introduction to Software Product Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta

This course highlights the importance and role of software product management. It also provides an overview of the specialization, as well as its goals, structure, and expectations. The course explains the value of process, requirements, planning, and monitoring in producing better software....

NK

Jan 11, 2019

The course was very interactive, useful and interesting. I can definitely apply the knowledge that I gained out of this course to my day on day work on Software Management. Kudos to the production and

ED

Feb 19, 2018

Though it is an introductory course, it is packed with great information about managing a software product. I enjoyed the course, and I am moving on with the next course on the SPM specialization.

101 - 125 of 834 Reviews for Introduction to Software Product Management

By Gautam T

Feb 20, 2020

Great pace and great content. Helped me work on the course around my professional commitments and schedule. Most definitely recommend it.

By Oluwaseun A

Sep 11, 2019

Very detailed and concise explanation of content essential for newbies. This gave me the right insight into Software Product Management.

By Harshal R

Jun 03, 2017

Introduction to Software Product Management is nicely put together, so easy to understand and connect. Surely I have learned from this.

By Umar M

Dec 22, 2019

This Course is an amazing way to learn about Software Product Management and to enhance more skills to benefit your professional life.

By Ganna S

Feb 09, 2020

Great course. Gives a basic understanding of software product management and what you can learn in the future to improve your career.

By Shane

May 15, 2019

Great introduction to Software Product Management. Time spent understanding Agile and how it affects software projects was beneficial

By Fabian F

Dec 13, 2017

It was a good and in my opinion comprehensive introduction to product management. I recommend it to every aspiring product manager!

By Edson G

May 16, 2017

El curso ha cumplido con mis expectativas, estoy muy interesado en continuar con la especializacion de Software Product Management

By Lilia L

Feb 05, 2016

Great and easy course to complete! Gives you basics you need to understand how project management work in software development wor

By Marcel P C

May 26, 2019

Great course for starters in the world of product management! I highly recommend this course for anyone starting in this field!

By Demayne C

Oct 31, 2018

I give it five stars becasue it was clear and concise and I enjoyed the video lectures. The infromation is realatable as well.

By Andrew T

Feb 28, 2016

Really great introduction course, which give you good basic understanding of software product management. My recommendations!

By Corina R G

Feb 09, 2016

A very good introduction into what Software Product Management is really about and the first steps to understanding the role.

By Osama A K

Dec 30, 2019

I now have a basic understanding of what Software Project Management is. I have thoroughly enjoyed going through the course.

By Mariana M P

Mar 15, 2019

A thorough introduction into the basics of Software Product Management and how it is conducted based on the Agile Manifesto.

By Ramiz J

Jul 29, 2018

This has been a great course so far! It has helped me develop the skills I need for my new career path as a Product Manager.

By Archit S

Jul 18, 2019

Bradley and Morgan have an exceptional ability to convey the course content with full energy and keep the learners engaged.

By Dagim S

Mar 12, 2016

This course gave me good introduction to software management. The lectures were clear and simple and quizzes were on point.

By Marc M

Jan 21, 2016

If you want to give the step to manage developers projects but don't know how. This is an amazing tool to get it, for sure!

By Giorgio C

Jun 28, 2018

I found the course very interesting. Lessons are well-structured ad the supplemental resources are very useful. Great job!

By Carlos

Feb 08, 2016

I highly recommend this course. Easy to follow, good contents and great teaching methodology. It's an introductory course.

By Phuong, N V H

Oct 21, 2015

Many thanks for the course. Although this is just the introduction course, it makes me open my mind and benefit to my job.

By Sergio L T P

Feb 25, 2016

Buenas bases para los que están comenzando y buenos refuerzos para aquellos que ya tienen alguna experiencia en el campo!

By Alberto R

Jun 01, 2018

A great way to motivate yourself to lear abot product management. I don't think anyone will stop at just this one course

By Pavel P

Jun 19, 2019

It's a basic introduction to the material. Needed for people who are just jumping into the material. Done well enough.