Back to Introduction to Software Product Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta

This course highlights the importance and role of software product management. It also provides an overview of the specialization, as well as its goals, structure, and expectations. The course explains the value of process, requirements, planning, and monitoring in producing better software....

NK
Jan 10, 2019

The course was very interactive, useful and interesting. I can definitely apply the knowledge that I gained out of this course to my day on day work on Software Management. Kudos to the production and

ED
Feb 18, 2018

Though it is an introductory course, it is packed with great information about managing a software product. I enjoyed the course, and I am moving on with the next course on the SPM specialization.

101 - 125 of 1,222 Reviews for Introduction to Software Product Management

By IFUNANYA K

Jun 7, 2020

It was a very insightful course. The course delivery by the tutors was well spaced and easy to understand.

I have more zeal to pursue a career in software product management.

By Gaurav C

Jun 7, 2020

This is the first course for Software product management. It gives an overview of various processes in software product management. Very small and easy course to start with.

By IOANA G

Mar 28, 2018

This was a very clear and interactive introductory course. I really liked the team and the topics and I'm looking forward to take the next courses in this specialization.

By Sandeep K

Sep 25, 2017

This was a great course and I felt I learned a lot just by thinking about the material presented in the introductory course itself. Can't wait for the rest of the courses.

By Uttam M

Jun 4, 2017

This is a very good course which give you a over view of Software Product Management and i loved the course very much.

Thank you coursera for arranging such kind of course

By Reza S

Apr 11, 2020

This is a great and complete start for anyone interested in developing digital products. Thanks to the University of Alberta and the good team of teachers for this course

By Bryan F E M

Jul 30, 2017

This is an excellente course. I got an introduction about what is SPM. The teachers are really good and the information is shown in a proper way. I strongly recommend it.

By Art

Dec 30, 2015

I enjoyed this course. It is a concise and informative introduction to good management of software product development. Benefits are direct to my current work. Thank you!

By Wei-Ting K

May 30, 2017

great introduction to software product management in a week (perfect for the 7-days free trial). i'll follow this specialization and apply what i learned in my real work

By Pratik P

Jun 13, 2020

Lot of practical day to day activity explained in simple words. Thanks to the coaches. Would wait to see if there is a role based certification for release management.

By IDOWU A

Aug 30, 2021

My lecturers who taught me throughout this specialization course were very exceptional. They really touch a lots of important points and I clearly grabbed them. Kudo!

By Андрей Р

Aug 23, 2021

Thanks for your work. In my opinion, this course is more for a project manager or product owner (Scrum) or it creates visibility of it at the start of specialization.

By Christie Q

Dec 6, 2016

it was a great course. The final quiz was quite tough though. There were certain questions that still after reading the material wasn't as clear to me. Question 2 + 7

By Amanda S

Oct 11, 2020

Excellent introduction to software product management. Learning the lingo has been very helpful. Can't wait to take the remaining 5 courses for this specialization.

By Mohammed F H

Mar 3, 2016

prefect presentation of materials and really interesting way of teaching. for the first time of my life i am actually understanding software engineering principles.

By Gurava M

Jun 13, 2016

Provides a very good overview of Product Management and Process Management and the role of Product Manager. However, this is high level and introductory overview.

By Kashif B

Feb 19, 2020

This is very useful and interesting course. i learn a lot regarding project management. thanks to coursera, who gave us a chance to get useful information. thanks

By Stamatis-Christos S

Dec 12, 2020

well structured course with a lot of reading material and with a way to make you want to learn more. looking forward to take the next courses in specialization.

By PRANOY D

May 27, 2019

It gave me the basic idea on how to start with agile and got me acquainted with the principles and methodologies that are followed in software product management

By Ryan P

Dec 12, 2018

It's a solid foundation for the certificate. I may give it 4.5 stars, but the course resources are exceptional - its like they wrote their own textbook of sorts.

By Sanaz G

Mar 29, 2020

Its very useful for me to know what a PM is and what is their responsibility. the quizzes are very good to, they are extremely helpful for better understanding.

By Barkan S

Oct 8, 2015

My first course on coursera and i would like to say that it's been a great learning experience for me. Coursera is my number one learning option now after books

By Andrzej T

Jul 3, 2020

Very good introduction to Software Product Management. I am awaiting to continue with all further courses to have the whole overview of this interesting topic.

By Liuhan Y

Oct 30, 2017

I have to say, I really like this course. Not including help me to improve english skill in the software product management field, but also improve my skills!

By Ce C

Oct 20, 2017

Very good introduction to Software Product Management as a discipline and the Specialization as a whole. I look forward to the courses to follow in the series