Back to Introduction to Software Product Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta

This course highlights the importance and role of software product management. It also provides an overview of the specialization, as well as its goals, structure, and expectations. The course explains the value of process, requirements, planning, and monitoring in producing better software....

NK
Jan 10, 2019

The course was very interactive, useful and interesting. I can definitely apply the knowledge that I gained out of this course to my day on day work on Software Management. Kudos to the production and

ED
Feb 18, 2018

Though it is an introductory course, it is packed with great information about managing a software product. I enjoyed the course, and I am moving on with the next course on the SPM specialization.

151 - 175 of 1,227 Reviews for Introduction to Software Product Management

By Gilberto F P

May 5, 2021

This course works well as an introduction to the overarching specialization content. Videos and recommended readings are well done, nice work!

By Mohamed A

Sep 2, 2019

This introductory course gave me a better understanding of the foundations of software product management, it's very structured and methodical

By Bharath G

Dec 13, 2018

Course is very informative and detailed. In the assessments, if you can show us the correct answers for our mistakes, it will be very helpful.

By Sreelakshmy V G

Feb 11, 2020

Such a wonderful introduction to software product management. Enjoyed it very much. I look forward for the next modules in the specialization

By Yiren C

Apr 2, 2020

I really liked the course because the information are very helpful and systematic. The teaching assistants are informative and enthusiastic.

By sanugondla a

Sep 1, 2019

The course was very informative and it helped me in learning the Agile Principles and Product Success Metrics and also how to manage a team.

By Agnes G

Dec 19, 2016

The video were made well and provided examples. The speakers were engaging. Very simple and easy to understand principles and methodologies.

By Yazdan K

Jan 2, 2021

Easy to follow professors, easy to understand, multiple options to learn from (ex: video lectures, articles, interviews, etc..) Well paced

By Naailah B H N N

Jul 25, 2018

Very useful course with clear and concise elements. Not too bulky either just perfect for quick learning about software project management

By Cleophas O

Aug 2, 2021

A very comprehensive lecture with adequate information that equips one with the software product management skills. I benefitted big deal

By Gautam T

Feb 19, 2020

Great pace and great content. Helped me work on the course around my professional commitments and schedule. Most definitely recommend it.

By Jorge C A F I

May 11, 2021

Really good introduction. Some of the topics are a little bit old. but, for someone with 0 knowledge it can bring a really good exrience

By Reynaldo G

Aug 17, 2020

Great resource and guide for people entering in software development project management. The information is clear and easy to understand

By Oluwaseun A

Sep 11, 2019

Very detailed and concise explanation of content essential for newbies. This gave me the right insight into Software Product Management.

By Harshal R

Jun 3, 2017

Introduction to Software Product Management is nicely put together, so easy to understand and connect. Surely I have learned from this.

By Umar M

Dec 22, 2019

This Course is an amazing way to learn about Software Product Management and to enhance more skills to benefit your professional life.

By Isaac S

Aug 14, 2020

Incredible introduction. I'm way more excited now to learn that when I satrted. Looking forward to complete the whole specialization.

By Ganna S

Feb 9, 2020

Great course. Gives a basic understanding of software product management and what you can learn in the future to improve your career.

By Shane

May 15, 2019

Great introduction to Software Product Management. Time spent understanding Agile and how it affects software projects was beneficial

By Himanshu S

Feb 11, 2021

Its really good. Ideas were on the mark and rest is something which I cannot express. You have to do it yourself and experience it.

By Fabian F

Dec 13, 2017

It was a good and in my opinion comprehensive introduction to product management. I recommend it to every aspiring product manager!

By Edson G

May 4, 2020

El curso ha cumplido con mis expectativas, estoy muy interesado en continuar con la especializacion de Software Product Management

By Lilia L

Feb 5, 2016

Great and easy course to complete! Gives you basics you need to understand how project management work in software development wor

By Sophia O

Jul 26, 2020

The course has great instructors and resources for the students. It encourages you to broad your knowledge and share experiences.

By Yussuf I

Jun 25, 2020

Well documented, well presented. I enjoyed the introductory course and it motivated me to complete the specialization.. Thank you