Back to Introduction to User Experience Principles and Processes

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to User Experience Principles and Processes by University of Michigan

This UX course provides an introduction to the fields of UX research and design. Learners will gain an understanding of what is involved in UX research, including conducting interviews, evaluating systems, and analyzing systems using principles of good design. Learners will also learn about the work involved in UX Design, including the generation of promising design solutions and the creation of prototypes at multiple levels of fidelity. By interleaving successive phases of UX Research and Design, learners will see how to learn from inevitable mistakes and improve towards a product with a great UX. What you'll learn: - The skills needed for UX research and design
 - How UX researchers discover and assess user needs and assess possible designs
 - How to conduct a micro-usability test
 - How UX designers use sketching and prototyping to develop design concepts - How to incorporate a user-centered focus into the design process
 - Key features of human behavior and describe their impact on the design of interactive systems
 - Techniques for critiquing and designing interactive systems based on human capabilities and behavior
...

RK
Jul 25, 2020

I really liked completing this course. It has given me a push to start my own design journey. This is a very well planned syllabus and it is from my dream university made it even more special for me.

JG

Very well presented course. I took in alot of information. A little more guidance would have been helpful when completing the projects, but overall I am very pleased with this course and instructor.

101 - 125 of 258 Reviews for Introduction to User Experience Principles and Processes

By Ili S

Apr 5, 2020

Absolutely valuable course, well conducted and with lots of precious information. Highly recommended !

By Tomas J

Jun 11, 2020

Muy buena intro al mundo del UX. Sumamente claro y se entiende si sabes un poco de ingles. Es simple!

By Larissa C d S

Feb 11, 2020

It's a very good and understandable course to catch an overview. Essays are also quite interesting.

By John A

Dec 17, 2018

This course is taking me out of my comfort zone at the right time in my professional development.

By william j o

Apr 20, 2020

Useful and interesting UX principles with thought provoking assignments that bring them to life.

By Hossam I K

Dec 15, 2018

This course is really useful and summarized the instructor is really great, I recommend it %100.

By Jodi W

Oct 28, 2020

Really informative course; looking forward to taking the other courses in this certification.

By Yvonne G

Oct 16, 2019

it's a great course. but very course in this specialization has a long report assignment...

By Jun H K

May 5, 2020

Very good course that gives an overall look into UX and what it entails, highly recommend!

By Alexandra W

Jun 2, 2020

I learned information that I know will be useful when pursuing a career in this field.

By Yixin Z

Oct 7, 2019

very helpful course to understand the principle and process of user experience design.

By Lanin H

Nov 30, 2020

Very interesting course! I would love to finish this specialization in a near future!

By Lynsey D

Sep 19, 2020

Course content was great to provide fundamentals of usability within user experience.

By Juan F P P

Apr 7, 2020

Muy buen curso, es completo, con un buen hilo conductor y gran bagaje de información.

By Sudha G

Jan 7, 2021

Clear and thorough introduction to user experience principles. Recommend it highly

By Jayakrishnan K

A very well laid out course. Not too hard, not too difficult. Good assignments.

By Yezhang W

Jan 23, 2019

I really enjoy all the lectures because of their details and good explanations.

By Saba A

May 13, 2020

I learned a lot. And the UX designer interviews at the end were a nice bonus.

By Andrea G E

Feb 13, 2021

Amazing course to understand more about user experience and user interaction

By Antony C

Aug 7, 2020

Amazing course! Love the way Newman (the professor) teaches you the stuff!

By Aisyah S M

Jun 10, 2020

Very helpful course to introduce a beginner to user experience principles.

By Guillermo P

Really useful course to start understand the basics about user experience.

By Anelia S

Jan 31, 2019

I think this course is a good introduction in the User Experience Design.

By Gerald G

Jan 6, 2020

Very informative beginner course. I'm excited to continue moving forward

By Raul d F d S S

Aug 13, 2020

This course was awesome! Certainly, it will help me on my current Job!