Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

226 - 250 of 2,232 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Maria A A

Oct 26, 2018

This course was very important because I understood a lot about IT Security! And of course I need to learn much more! Thanks to all Coursera and Goggle Team of instructors!

By Merrick S

Dec 30, 2020

Probably the hardest course in the program. Some of this info is difficult to process. If I didn't already know about hashing, that would have completely gone over my head.

By Lanny R J

Dec 10, 2020

I have learned a lot of helpful information and skills during this course. I'm almost sad that it's over but I am ready to start using what I've learned in the IT industry.

By Oscar A R Q

Jan 30, 2020

This is one of the most interesting training of this course, it brings the computer world to a new level. Hope we can work on this and help to protect users and ourselves.

By White D

Feb 11, 2019

This course is vital as it can even teach some of the basic security systems that you can even apply to you own devices in the real world to protect yourself from hackers.

By Robert R

Oct 1, 2019

Really a fantastic course! I especially enjoyed the parts on encryption and cryptography in general, and I feel like I really have a good grounding in IT security now.

By john j

May 3, 2019

excellent course but the hands-on labs are buggies and even if I did it correctly still failed or got 50% and had to do it several times before it recorded accurately.

By Swatantra Y

Apr 7, 2020

Encryption concepts were explained beautifully. As a developer with 20 years experience I got to understand things better than I understood before I took this course.

By SALAM H O

Apr 25, 2018

Expectation met and i'm looking forward to diving into more Google facilitated programs. I will also suggest that google gets more involved in more Coursera programs.

By nadine b m

Sep 26, 2020

This was a great course I took a minute but I got it thanks to the teacher that taught the classes and too all my peers that help me get through this. thank you all

By Guilherme M

Sep 18, 2020

Muito feliz com o curso. Realmente uma oportunidade única de aprendizado e conhecimento. Agradeço ao time Cousera e Google pela chance. GRATIDÃO!!! Curso MUITO BOM!

By Levoun I O

Aug 31, 2019

the last assignment was hard, but managed to pass it, thank you google and all the instructors for your hard work to make this course useful and easy to understand.

By Ravi C

Feb 3, 2019

This course was great, good material and presentation by the instructor. Learned a lot about security and now I am interested in doing in-depth courses in security.

By Javier I S

May 8, 2020

A very good refreshment in my knowledge about security and protection, also to know how to implement good habits among employees to keep a safe working environment

By Robert S C

Jan 28, 2020

Really great. The course filled in many blank spots in my knowledge and experience. It gave me new perspectives both on tech support and dealing with IT threats.

By Kristian B

Jul 13, 2019

Great course! I really think Google and Coursera are a great partnership and I highly recommend this course for those starting out on their Cyber Security journey!

By Muhammad A

Feb 17, 2019

Great Experience.!

Must enroll yourself, if you really interested and want to learn and explore new things and want to dive deeper in the field of Network Security.

By Joshua A

Feb 20, 2021

deeply loaded course with lots of IT concepts to chew upon..........Thank Google for putting together this entire Google IT Professional Certificate program......

By Marlon V

Jan 2, 2021

I believe that this course is not only for beginners, I been in the IT for years and for surprise there are so many things that I hear and learn from this course.

By Andria

Dec 1, 2020

Lots of useful and interesting info, very well explained and easy to follow. Probably my favorite course in the Google IT Support Specialist Certificate Course!

By Vaibhav S

Nov 8, 2020

An amazing and informative well descriptive and detailed insight in the world of all aspects related to computer system security. Highly Recommended for everyone!

By MuhammadObais

Jul 21, 2020

it's was really help full for me and my further future I learn A lot of things from this course about security and implemention more on. Thanks all Coursera Team.

By Bidemi O

Nov 22, 2020

I am grateful for the opportunity to do this course. I learnt a lot and broaden my knowledge in IT. I will take the skills acquired to my future job and succeed.

By Héctor M C T

Nov 3, 2020

Excelente curso, definitivamente el mejor que he tenido la oportunidad de cursar, los instructores. la plataforma y los examenes alineados al objetivo del curso.

By Candace G

Apr 23, 2020

This course was awesome and I learned a lot about hardening a computer, network, and mobile device. I also learned what to look for when dealing with bad actors.