Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

226 - 250 of 2,309 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Abhijit A B

Jul 26, 2020

Appreciate the way some of the very complex concepts have been simplified . It covers the complete array of topics. And finally the hands on qwiklab exercies have been helpful.

By Frank B

I love the broad perspective of IT that this course has given me; I know that the rest is left to me and that it is only the beginning of a wonderful journey!

Thank you, Google!

By Tracey C

Aug 26, 2021

It has been grueling but informative. Will keep the information to review and go into rabbit holes on occasion. Thank you Coursera and Merit America for this new door to open!

By Rick E

Dec 3, 2020

Great review of materials and a way to fill in gaps in my knowledge. I was able to jump to exams in areas I was already very familiar with and take more time on areas I wasnt.

By Akinlolu M

Feb 15, 2021

The course was in-depth, relevant and up-to-date. Also, the presenter was articulate and knowledgeable about the course content. All my expectation about the course were met.

By andres s g m

Jun 4, 2020

muy bueno el curso enseña cosas muy importantes sobre la seguridad dentro de las redes que para hoy en dia es muy importante ya que las telecomunicaciones estan en todo lado

By Thubelihle D N

Jun 26, 2019

I thought i knew how to keep my computer secure , but after this course i realized the moment i open my browser , i am under attack i should not just click on anything i see

By Maria A A

Oct 26, 2018

This course was very important because I understood a lot about IT Security! And of course I need to learn much more! Thanks to all Coursera and Goggle Team of instructors!

By Dimas P

Sep 14, 2021

That was a good course. I learn so much about IT, and it more like remembering me with my course on campuss before pandemic. I hope this learn can benefit me on the future.

By Merrick S

Dec 30, 2020

Probably the hardest course in the program. Some of this info is difficult to process. If I didn't already know about hashing, that would have completely gone over my head.

By Lanny R J

Dec 10, 2020

I have learned a lot of helpful information and skills during this course. I'm almost sad that it's over but I am ready to start using what I've learned in the IT industry.

By Oscar A R Q

Jan 30, 2020

This is one of the most interesting training of this course, it brings the computer world to a new level. Hope we can work on this and help to protect users and ourselves.

By White D

Feb 11, 2019

This course is vital as it can even teach some of the basic security systems that you can even apply to you own devices in the real world to protect yourself from hackers.

By Mark S

Sep 18, 2021

Very interesting course. Even though seems like just scratching the surface some of the basic concepts introduced stretched my brain! Well explained and guided though.

By Robert R

Oct 1, 2019

Really a fantastic course! I especially enjoyed the parts on encryption and cryptography in general, and I feel like I really have a good grounding in IT security now.

By john j

May 3, 2019

excellent course but the hands-on labs are buggies and even if I did it correctly still failed or got 50% and had to do it several times before it recorded accurately.

By Swatantra Y

Apr 7, 2020

Encryption concepts were explained beautifully. As a developer with 20 years experience I got to understand things better than I understood before I took this course.

By SALAM H O

Apr 25, 2018

Expectation met and i'm looking forward to diving into more Google facilitated programs. I will also suggest that google gets more involved in more Coursera programs.

By nadine b m

Sep 26, 2020

This was a great course I took a minute but I got it thanks to the teacher that taught the classes and too all my peers that help me get through this. thank you all

By Guilherme M

Sep 18, 2020

Muito feliz com o curso. Realmente uma oportunidade única de aprendizado e conhecimento. Agradeço ao time Cousera e Google pela chance. GRATIDÃO!!! Curso MUITO BOM!

By Levoun I O

Aug 31, 2019

the last assignment was hard, but managed to pass it, thank you google and all the instructors for your hard work to make this course useful and easy to understand.

By Ravi C

Feb 3, 2019

This course was great, good material and presentation by the instructor. Learned a lot about security and now I am interested in doing in-depth courses in security.

By Javier I S

May 8, 2020

A very good refreshment in my knowledge about security and protection, also to know how to implement good habits among employees to keep a safe working environment

By Robert S C

Jan 28, 2020

Really great. The course filled in many blank spots in my knowledge and experience. It gave me new perspectives both on tech support and dealing with IT threats.

By Kristian B

Jul 13, 2019

Great course! I really think Google and Coursera are a great partnership and I highly recommend this course for those starting out on their Cyber Security journey!