Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

126 - 150 of 2,116 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Amit B

Jan 12, 2021

This certificate is new of its kind in that it presents a completely unique approach to introduce those who seek an IT career to the IT field and teaches you the content in a way that you don’t any prerequisites to be able to understand and grasp the content.

By Steve J

Jan 4, 2021

Thank you Coursera So much completed the Google IT Support Professional Certificate Great Course.

Appreciated all the instructors to learn this Detailed, Elaborated classes.

Thanks for Linux, Security, Administration, reminded Networking.

Happy New Year 2021 All

By John M

Oct 22, 2019

It's an awesome course I am sure compliments the CompTIA A+ certification. As I said to someone else, A+ may provide more of the hardware aspect of it, while Google ITPro provides the software aspect of the same area of technology. Two sides of the same coin!

By Abraham I

Feb 28, 2020

Awesome program and subject matter! I was constantly engaged and each section sparked a new level of curiosity in my search to become a more well rounded IT professional. I would highly recommend these courses to anyone interested in a career in technology!

By Adolfo V

Nov 13, 2020

El curso sobre seguridad es super completo la verdad me encantò y me lleno de conocimientos d elos que ya tenìa para seguir afrontando los problemas.

Aprendì a utilizar herramientas como openvas, y otras.

Lo super recomiendo a todos, ademàs del gran soporte

By Adeyemi S A

Apr 29, 2021

Top notch Security is the Key...

This course is exemptional

It was an interesting lecture, from the google staff

Thank you for providing this in depth knowledge for me..

This particularly course is very interesting and I have gain so much knowledge from it.

By Antony J

Aug 22, 2020

Excellent course, academically challenging. The only way to get through the course is to take copious notes. Dense material that must have taken a lot of preparation. There weren't too many labs in this course, but they were excellent and informative.

By Hugo A M

Oct 26, 2020

Me gusto mucho este curso. Se abarco un material muy importante y el rol que se debe desarrollar dentro de una organización. La seguridad!

Teniendo en cuenta el buen uso de equipos dentro de la organización, el principal antivirus empieza por el usuario.

By Mohammed P A

Oct 14, 2019

This was a great course.

The final project "sample" was a final wrapup awesome education in itself. Wonderful. Thanks.

I have surely come a long way from my rudimentary understanding to this full scale latest knowledge from the industry's leading "LEADER"

By Leanne S

Mar 31, 2019

I did enjoy learning the intricacies of IT security. There are other faucets of IT that i think I would better excel at, but this did help me understand what goes into a IT Security Team and what I need to do as a user to help future Security Personal.

By Naura E

TBH one of the top courses I've seen about infosec, and a very well explained course about complex topics. It also feels both very up to date and accessible. Thank you again to Google for the impressive job and quality content and accessible education!

By Sujith K

May 3, 2020

This is one of the best course one can go through, this course provides all the necessary knowledge required for a person who wants to explore this field and the best part is that it always keeps you engaging and also the lab work is the best part too.

By Joel S

Oct 16, 2020

Woohoo, this was an amazing road to scooch, I still have a lot to learn but this was an amazing starting and point for me, I will continue to do the IT automation with python.

I am really thankful to google for putting together such an amazing course.

By Sébastien L

Jan 13, 2019

Superb instructor! The course was interesting from the first video up to the last assignment. I personally deplore the fact that your grades basically depend on the competence of the peers that are evaluating you, but that's a story for another time.

By Samiur R

May 17, 2018

One of the most interesting as well as important course in this program. This course gives a clear idea about IT Security and Defense from today's perspective. I would recommend to do this course and go through all the materials. I enjoyed all of it.

By Destiny Y

Nov 17, 2019

As some with interest in Cybersecurity and Network Forensics, this course has really expanded my knowledge in some of IT security as it regards an enterprise IT environment. The instructors sounded grounded in each domain of the course they handled.

By Lance A

Apr 2, 2019

Very dense material. Covered a ton in this course, really liked how the consultation at the end tied everything together, the clear requirements made me review specifics so that I could make the proper recommendations! Overall, an empowering course.

By Isha H

Aug 13, 2020

It was an awesome course. Very informative,awakening and also inspiring. I got to learn lots of new things. I will surely implement all the security precautions in my systems. Thank you so much for making this course so informative and interesting.

By Sebastien M

Oct 18, 2020

Challenging at times, but really worth it. Had to transcribe a lot of notes and do a lot of research to make it stick, but that's been the case for all this IT knowledge, especially programming. Looking forward to the next courses from google.

By Ebanez, D

Feb 19, 2020

This course was a fantastic tool that I am grateful for. Thank you for the opportunity to learn and understand the hard work my colleagues put in towards their career! Additionally, I've picked up some skills that otherwise would not have.

By John B M

Mar 14, 2018

This course provides the foundation of IT Security, a history of the security environment, and hands on experience implementing security solutions. I can now protect my own network and go into consulting for other businesses. Thanks Google!

By Jerry J W

Nov 27, 2020

Given how everyone around earth is very dependent on the internet, it will be a good course to understand the concepts about the necessity of protecting your personal information and your employer's sensitive information on your computer.

By Eric L

Dec 9, 2019

It is a good course. However should the course allow "auditing" learner to participate to the final practices or exercises, it would be better. Of course "auditing" learner should not receive the cert even above suggestion is allowed.

By anthony j

Sep 7, 2019

This course is quite helpful and insightful. It explained basically everything that ran in the background like bank pins, most aspects of cashing a check, the hurdles you face when buying online, and even everyday life security. Thanks.

By Jaime A C S

Nov 22, 2020

I am very shocked and excited by the large number of topics that are covered and by the change of mind and awareness that I have acquired with this course. It has been a huge learning and with the best videos I have seen on Coursera.