Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS

Apr 26, 2018

LR

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you Google, Qwiklabs and the Coursera team for giving me this wonderful opportunity to learn the vast IT world. Thank you for providing me with the knowledge and the start to a career in IT.

176 - 200 of 1,376 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Alfred A

Dec 08, 2019

Awesome course learned a lot that I can use on my home network and Linux virtual machine, plus I have an Active Directory instance to get more familiar with.

By Iuliia A

Aug 13, 2019

Thank you so much for this course! Step by step I learned a lot of valuable information about IT security. My future goal continue education in this field.

By Jaxon M

Aug 01, 2018

In my opinion, the most enjoyable of the courses. Getting into security was extremely interesting, and the instruction for most the lessons is fairly good.

By Roberto T V A

Jul 03, 2020

It´s an excelent course, I´m not have a carier in enginer but it can provide me a lot of tools to create an eviroument of segurity in my future companies.

By Levi A G

Jun 21, 2018

I enjoyed the course and the lessons provided by Instructor Gian Spicuzza. Thank you for all the effort you have put in to making these courses available!

By Swarup K R

Sep 11, 2020

This is a great course to begin your knowledge in the field of IT Security.

The explanations are clear and great. It's been a wonderful journey till now.

By kuldeep k

Jul 29, 2020

We learnt a lot for computer security. A lot of security method explained very well in this course. Thank you so much Coursera and Google support team.

By Rohith.S

Jul 16, 2020

A very good course with a clear explanation and recommended is to all. The instructor is awesome as usual like all the other courses offered by Google.

By TANGWING P M

Sep 11, 2019

It was a wonderful learning experience. everything seemed real to e as we encounter them with our devices and hear about such security issues everyday.

By ISHAN R J

Jul 26, 2019

It is an amazing course in itself. It provides the fundamental base on IT Security and how should we start talking in and for security. Thanks Google.

By Paul H J

May 06, 2018

Great all around course for IT Security.

The instructor did an amazing job and I would highly recommend this course to anyone that works on a computer.

By Raynard L

Dec 21, 2018

A very insightful class. I learned the basic ins and outs of the dark digital world. I would recommend to a novice whose trying to get started in IT.

By Mcvean S

Jun 27, 2020

It is a really good course to learn about the fundamentals of IT security and a really good head-start towards gaining more knowledge in this field.

By Xiaoguang S

I like the topic what i have learned from this lesson, but i think we need more trial to understand and remember it, especially the firewall policy.

By David C

I love this class, challenging, but the way they explain everything makes it easy to understand! Keep practicing afterward and continue the journey!

By Michael P

Jul 24, 2018

Really enjoyed this course and the learning process. Thank you for offering this course series. Worth the money and it's been a lot of fun learning.

By Carl R B

Jul 06, 2020

A very good course and it has opened up my curiosity to go further in depth. I will consider other IT related courses which will allow me to do so

By Steven C

Sep 30, 2019

I learned a great deal about IT security during this course. I had no idea how complex the framework of IT really was prior to taking this course.

By Christian R

Mar 06, 2019

Valuable information on every aspect of IT security. I wish the course could make a practice lab in a windows environment and not only on Ubuntu.

By MOHAMMADREZA P

Apr 24, 2020

It is really useful course that all IT support need to get it. you can learn many things about security. I definitely recommend it to all of you.

By Steven B

Oct 29, 2018

Gives you a good set of information and ideas about IT security. The host was good and the material was good, it was a very good course overall.

By Jonathan C

Jul 08, 2019

Best course out of all of them! This guy actually doesn't sound like he is reading off of a teleprompter and he knows what hes talking about!!

By addison m a

Oct 03, 2018

A must for anyone starting out in IT for basic understanding of the IT world around us. The skills and knowledge you learn here are invaluable

By Gabriel G

Aug 31, 2018

Material was well explained and easy to understand. Those who push themselves and manage their time may finish this course in the first week.

By Brian J

Jul 09, 2018

This course was so much fun while i was learning so much. I loved that every week there was something always funny i would catch and laugh at.