Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

2301 - 2325 of 2,338 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Quanbin S

Oct 10, 2019

this course has too much information but less lab.

By Lonnie M I

Jul 20, 2020

was not hard enough after the first 2 courses.

By Adityaraj

May 22, 2020

practical explanation is required

By David R M

Sep 27, 2020

A good course. I recomend it

By Donald C

Jun 4, 2021

perfect

By Nick R

Feb 1, 2021

I learned a lot, like I have some ideas at what the issues were during course 4 when the tests kept timing out and pumping out "You got this wrong".. when it was right..

It was the backup to that. It wasn't there. I spent some time constantly failing when it wasn't my fault. That hit my spirit HARD.. It took me longer to take this course because I was scared to move forward and hit that road block again. No one responded back to what could have been done, what was done, or will be done.. nothing was ever done or communicated,

So I continued and finished, by my estimations two months behind... and I did pay for that.

By Tewanna P

Dec 11, 2020

More hands on learning should be incorporated in to the courses. Providing a better skill and knowledge base for learning.

By Rath P R H

Jun 13, 2021

Little bit difficult but I still can do it well and passed all of this course.

By Nicholas P

Apr 12, 2021

Good for someone who is a self learner and would like minimal hands on.

By Piyaphong P

May 22, 2020

It was extremely difficult for me to understand.

By Naja M P

Jun 19, 2019

more specification when it comes to assignments

By Jeffrey H

Apr 2, 2018

Better than module 5

By Anthony R

Jul 19, 2021

Of all the courses, this was honestly the best one. However, most courses are filled with mistakes and errors, the modules don't work well, the information is outdated, and annoying jokes and liberal politics are forced on the student. This course should in no way be labelled as preparation for the CompTIA A+ exam. In information and conciseness, this course is far worse than Professor Messer's free YouTube series. The only thing this is good for really is the badge and credential, though I'm still not sure how much benefit this provides.

By Travis G

Oct 20, 2021

My review is the course isn't finished and Coursera isn't up to the task of hosting. I paid to be a beta tester.

A good bit of the labs didn't work and I can't even retake the last exam to finish the course. Coursera's support staff has assured me an engineering team will be looking into the issue eventually.

Is there good information in it? Yes. But could I do it over, I would do a slurry of CompTIA certs instead.

By Kerem B Y

May 31, 2021

You think that you'll have the certificate after completion? WRONG. Just try to use 7/24 Customer Services Coursera of ''NONSENSE'' for ID verification. Believe me, this company does not care about it's reputation but the fee of 50$

By Chinonso T

Aug 23, 2021

WOO THIS COURSE IS SUPER GREATE AND INFORMATIVE, BUT I HAVE A CHALLENGE I WAS NOT ISSUSED A CERTIFICATE FOR THE PROGRAM PLEASE REPONSE FOR THIS REASON PLEASE IF IT REQUIRES ME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN

By Theodore J D

Mar 12, 2019

just horrible through and through.

did not learn a single thing.

no redeeming qualities what so ever.