Back to JavaScript, jQuery, and JSON

Learner Reviews & Feedback for JavaScript, jQuery, and JSON by University of Michigan

In this course, we'll look at the JavaScript language, and how it supports the Object-Oriented pattern, with a focus on the unique aspect of how JavaScript approaches OO. We'll explore a brief introduction to the jQuery library, which is widely used to do in-browser manipulation of the Document Object Model (DOM) and event handling. You'll also learn more about JavaScript Object Notation (JSON), which is commonly used as a syntax to exchange data between code running on the server (i.e. in PHP) and code running in the browser (JavaScript/jQuery). It is assumed that learners have already taken the Building Web Applications and Building Database Applications in PHP courses in this specialization....

ST
Aug 9, 2020

A very brief course which gives some deep ideas about JS, JQuery and JSON. It would be better to have some previous ideas about these stuffs otherwise some problems may occur during assignments.

JJ
Nov 13, 2018

Thanks for the course Dr. Chuck, I learned more than I ever bargained I would. The only thing would be is recommendations were to go from here and what to focus on if this is your first course.

26 - 50 of 114 Reviews for JavaScript, jQuery, and JSON

By Chaoren G

Dec 1, 2020

Very good Course! Step by Step and From easy to complicate. The professor is fantastic and he may save my career.

By Oude A

Aug 9, 2020

It was a wonderful course thanks for Kiron.ngo & Coursera.ngo and special thanks for Dr.Charles Russell Severance

By Ritik S

Dec 30, 2017

I was looking for something like this, something at intermediate level, JS is my 5th programming language,

By Zaid A

Aug 16, 2020

Learned alot througout the journey! By the way Dr Chuck is a funny professor also! Hahaha, Love him!

By Ana G V F

Sep 15, 2020

An awesome course to learn JS, JQuery, and JSON!! I learned a lot and found it very useful for me!!

By Carl B

May 26, 2018

Great course - learnt so much. All the assignments were a challenge but not too hard for a novice.

By Fabrice Q

Dec 24, 2019

Super course. Seeing all these languages work together with such simplicity is amazing

By Ifeanyi O

Jul 2, 2020

Good foundational insight to Document Object Model manipulation with JQuery.

By Lubomir D

Feb 4, 2020

A very comprehensive and well presented course with challenging assignements

By Tahsin M

Oct 26, 2020

This was tough and I actually felt that I have learnt something special :)

By Brandon B

Apr 30, 2020

Awesome course that gave me the starting tools to build web applications

By Michelle C

Oct 27, 2020

Great course! Really helped me nail down how everything works together

By Zakria H

Oct 26, 2019

everyone learn very interesting things about JavaScript JSON JQuery

By Nelson O

Aug 30, 2020

Great course with good practice assignments to help you learn better

By PRITAM R

Jun 26, 2020

It was a great opportunity to learn web applications from Dr Chuck .

By Herbert B C

Jul 20, 2020

Thank you for a wonderful course and a knowledgeable instructor!

By Tadesse H N

Jan 17, 2018

As the PHP concept is broad more explanation is required.

By Susanne G

Jun 4, 2020

thank so lot for this wonderful course. it makes fun.

By Kurnia B S

Apr 16, 2020

the best course ever and i hope i can meet mr chucks

By NethajiMytheeswaran

May 28, 2019

One of the nice course I have learned in this month

By Georgios K

Oct 30, 2020

An amazing experience! Thank you Mr. Chuck & team.

By Abhilekh G

Aug 2, 2020

Excellent Course,

I will miss your class dr chuck

By Vasilis K

Feb 18, 2019

Another really GREAT course by Charles Severance

By Tri A

Apr 19, 2020

Very informative, teach by profesional lecture

By Iuliia Z

Feb 2, 2018

Fantastic course! I learned a lot! Thank you!