Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN
Apr 13, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB
Dec 7, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

251 - 275 of 599 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Markus H

Jul 11, 2018

Great course to learn about effective methods you can use both in work and daily life!

By Sree S

Nov 29, 2016

An excellent course and I loved the professor on her way of teaching. Thank you ma'am.

By Philippe K

Oct 23, 2016

Great course and energy. Learn so many tips and tricks to enhance my leadership skills

By Павлюнина А А

Dec 2, 2020

Thanks a lot! Great course and study format. I got a lot of new ideas and knowladge.

By Eric N

Awesome content, optional reading material and great presentation by Leigh Thompson!

By Damon F

Sep 3, 2019

Course structure and delivery approach is clear, concise, and efficiently delivered.

By Frederike F

Jan 21, 2019

really nice concepts delivered in a clear and concise ways! I learned a lot! Thanks!

By Mohamed I A E

Aug 11, 2020

Very useful course, and the lectures were very clear and conducted in a simple way.

By Juan S S P

Jun 21, 2018

Pretty interesting with a concepts that are absolutely practical for your business.

By Brett L

Aug 8, 2016

Awesome practical tools taught by a great instructor with vast real world examples.

By Shakespeare S

Apr 25, 2020

A very user friendly way of learning with easily understandable language and style

By Sachin R

Apr 22, 2020

Very insightful, the ideas and concepts have immediate applicability in real life.

By Maristela M B

Sep 24, 2019

good content and and a very friendly approach to adult's learning. thanks a lot.

By Anudeep M

Aug 31, 2019

Its a very good course. It helps you deal when you are in teams, and in work place

By Michael F

Nov 27, 2016

Very inspiring course with L. Thompson - I want more of this in the area of negoti

By Almira R

Nov 3, 2015

Very comprehensive! Easy to learn with lots of real examples and facts. Very nice!

By SPINI O

Nov 1, 2020

Surprising Course, thanks to the professionalism competence of Professor Thompson

By Lorelyn D

Oct 17, 2020

This is a very well-done module! Thank you, Dr. Leigh THomson! I learned so well!

By Flavio E C

Jun 21, 2020

Professor Leigh Thompson is amazing and the course for itself in incredibly good.

By Rebecca K

Sep 1, 2019

Nice Course and the teacher is so professional that it was easy to understand it.

By Michelle N

Aug 2, 2020

Great skills learned in this class and the professor is dynamic and interesting.

By Karthika V

Jun 20, 2019

A perfect introductory course for those looking to jump into the business field.

By Gaurav T

Jan 15, 2017

Very good course. Lots of learning. Good guidance. Will recommend to colleagues.

By Amirbek S

Nov 13, 2020

I am very thankful to you for the course. Because I learned so many new things.

By Ahmad A

Apr 30, 2020

For me as a director of operations for a medium size factory i learned a lot ..