Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN
Apr 13, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB
Dec 7, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

51 - 75 of 593 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By DAVID B

Sep 16, 2020

Excellent job, very happy to have done this course, I ask myself "why didn't I find it before, it would have served me a lot in other situations", it will really serve me a lot, I will review it several times, because it is worth it. Thank you very much Professor Leigh Thompson

By Sylvia R D

May 3, 2020

Without a doubt, a very useful training to develop negotiation and management techniques. The teacher who leads the course, Leigh Thompson, is fantastic. Her classes are clear and direct, very well focused and each topic illustrated with examples and slides. 100% recommendable!

By Kevin S

Feb 2, 2019

What a great course!! Shatters many of the paradigms and misconceptions about traditional approaches to leadership with the latest research cited. After taking this course I feel that I am fully prepared to collaborate and lead in today's world using the latest proven concepts.

By Johanne D

Aug 17, 2020

Professor Leigh Thompson makes me want to enroll in any of her classes at Northwestern. Her teaching style is highly relatable and I really enjoyed the hints of humor she brings into each lecture. She kept me thouroughly engaed all along. My favorite coursera course thous far.

By Lin L

Nov 9, 2015

I like this course pretty much, i think the explanation for each every new concept is well explained, and i like most of the tips provided. Will continue learning this course and looking forward to more of collaboration courses provided by Northwestern University. Thanks!

By NITIN K

Apr 20, 2020

i highly recommend this course. The trainer is highly qualified and have done rigorous research in this field to design this course. Learnt lot many things about my personality. I will definitely use this learning in my job. Thank you very much for offering such courses.

By Maria A P L

Oct 14, 2016

I'm very surprise with this course. Very structured, with a lot of methods and references.

The way that presenter explore the concepts and messages engage me to do others from this university.

Gratitude for sharing and give us the opportunity!

Maria Aparecida from Brazil

By Mahdi H

Aug 29, 2020

Ms Thompson, you are one of the nicest presenters I have ever seen. The style of your presentation simply amazed me and I truly enjoyed your lectures. I am very fortunate to attend your course and I wish you good health and a lot of fun in every sphere of your life!

By Tim J

Jul 30, 2020

Course well Done! This course provides deeper understanding of evidence based techniques to improve one's leadership, teamwork, and negotiation skills. I especially enjoyed the week on negotiation and the practical advice I will use throughout my career.

By Nabeela S

Mar 2, 2016

its a very good course which builds the capacities in you, to handle the various scenarios in a calm and peaceful way, not only at your workplace but also at various situations occurring in your daily lives. it really means High Performance Collaboration.

By Verosoa R

Mar 22, 2020

J'ai beaucoup appris à travers ce cours. Cela va beaucoup m'aider à améliorer ma performance, mon style de leadership et ma capacité de négociation. Grand merci au Professeur qui a soutenu ce cours pendant les 3 semaines, je vous suis très reconnaissante.

By Darryl F

Nov 15, 2020

This was an incredible 3 weeks of learning, reaffirmation and exploration! I feel so much more confident in my current position with the knowledge I've attained. The course is 100% lean, no fat instruction that moves the needle all the way to success!

By Katherine L

May 3, 2019

Absolutely loved everything about the course. From the content to the videos. I learned so much, and had an opportunity to simultaneously reflect on past working situations and how these applications could be used in real-life situations. Thank you.

By Sanjana J

Jul 5, 2020

This is great course and easy to understand .I have learned so many thing through this course which are definitely going to add value in my professional as well as personal life .Special thanks to amazing instructor of the course ,Leigh Thompson.

By Monica T

Nov 12, 2017

This course is great foundation for new or emerging managers, as well as those tenured looking to move up in the organization. It solidifies your leadership skills and teaches you strategies towards engaging others and eventually self-awareness.

By Gabriela H

Oct 19, 2020

Excellent !!! The speaker is super engaging and the the three topics (Leadership, Teamwork and Negotiation) are very well developed though the course with clear examples and helpful assignments at the end of each module. Highly recommended!!!

By ARVIND S

Jan 28, 2019

I would like to thank you for providing 3 week online program,High performance collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork and Negotiation. Every topic of course was full with example & great knowledge, which will help me in my current & future role.

By Christy C

Apr 12, 2020

I have a great experience learning on line during COVID-19. This is a perfect course for anyone who want to advance in their current role and to move into a leadership role. I especially like the negotiation skills I learned in this class.

By Theresa M T

Apr 5, 2018

Every manager should take this course, no matter how experienced you are, it provides true benefit to improve your teams, motivate them and strengthen them with empowerment. Provides you to self reflect and improve your own leadership style.

By Zhenan Z

Apr 7, 2020

It's definitely the best online class I ever taken. Don't get wrong, it's not the first time for me. I've taken all sorts of online classes. It is the BEST ONE. I can see myself implementing all these knowledge in my further work and life.

By Angela R H

Jun 8, 2017

Very good course. Professor Leigh Thomson is dynamic, entertaining and clear, yet she gos to the heart of the matter when explaining the subjects covered in the course. I found a lot of value in the additional reading material. Recommended!

By Manik B

Feb 28, 2016

Great content and delivery - assignments were a great learning experience putting it all to practice. Only request would be to have more case studies (downloadable) rather than references to books which the learner may not have access to.

By Mohammed A

Jan 30, 2018

It's an interesting course, with an easy smooth way of peer assessment and evaluation. The content in rich and the resources are available. However, all recommendations to read are not free, and might not be available in some countries.

By Arman K

I have really enjoyed this course. It is well explained and the professor made it really easy for us to understand different aspects of leadership, teamwork and negotiation. Thank you coursera for providing this wonderful course.

By Danmai J

Feb 1, 2020

Extremely useful with practical suggestions and also provide me with a new perspective about leadership and team. Highly recommend! Start to apply the thoughts and skills learned in my life, negotiation skills definitely work!