Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN
Apr 13, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB
Dec 7, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

76 - 100 of 593 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Jerry Y

Jun 23, 2020

What I learned from this course was great and helpful to my real situation with structural content, good example, and fun assignment to give and receive feedback from peers. Looking forward to enrolling more courses, thanks.

By Siddhi S

Apr 1, 2019

The course is compact but covers all major topics and gives a worth understanding of the concepts with examples. The assignments are quite interesting and helps us gain depth knowledge of the topics. Overall a great course !

By Adithiya V

May 22, 2020

Prof Leigh Thompson has elucidated the course well and this is one of the best courses I have gone through. The main attraction of this course is the short but precise teaching videos and the appropriate reference material.

By Alexandria S

Apr 21, 2020

This course was very well delivered. Concise and straight to the point, yet still very informative. I have definitely expanded my knowledge! The real life examples made the core concepts more relatable and understandable.

By M D

Sep 12, 2020

Mrs. Leigh Thompson is a world-class presenter. Each of her classes has powerful technical content. Classes are wonderfully presented in an enriching way that invites you to put your knowledge into practice immediately.

By Caroline R

Jan 3, 2016

This course has been truly valuable, engaging, and applicable to my life today. I feel completely enriched and I've really loved every minute!!! Prof. Thompson is the best lecturer I have listened to so far in Coursera!

By Rob v d B

Sep 25, 2018

Very interesting topic; for me a combination of my MBA Dissertation, my work and my organizational goals!!! Well presented and good exercises for the test. Highly recommended if you work in an international environment

By Justin S

Apr 9, 2020

This course was very well done. The instructor was very knowledgeable and a great lecturer. I recommend this course to anyone looking to improve their knowledge of organization leadership, teamwork, and negotiation.

By Luis A B

Mar 25, 2016

Great course, I recommend it highly, professor Leigh is very knowledgeable and even entertaining to watch, you will learn new techniques that will help you in the art of working in teams, I personally learned a lot.

By Hasnain A

Jun 11, 2020

This course is well designed for those who want to improve their leadership skills as well as other skills. The teacher explains the course very well. Thanks to professor Leigh Thompson and Northwestern University.

By Apurba D

Sep 15, 2016

I really like the course. Peer review assignment so structured that it covers all the learning we had. Even if I don't understand some concept, the peer review assignment makes sure that I go back and learn again.

By ALCALDE L

May 29, 2019

Professor Thompson is an amazing teacher! She takes you through every topic gracefully providing anecdotes, data background to her recommendations and sharing her enthusiasm in the topic. Highly recommendable.

By sivabharath

Oct 26, 2016

Well designed course for the beginners who wanna be future leaders. The skills such as performance, leadership, negotiation was taught. Good to be a part of this course in Northwestern through coursera.

Cheers!

By David K

Apr 10, 2018

I have learned no less than five key insights while taking this course over the last three weeks that I have used at work to improve how I do my job. That's applicability I can appreciate. Thank you. -- David

By Echedey L

Feb 4, 2017

This course has managed to change my life. Thanks Northwestern University and Coursera, and special thanks to Leigh for her talent to teach us how to performance, collaborate, and negotiate much more better.

By Anita G

Dec 27, 2019

It is a very exciting course, I personally learnt a lot. Presentations are well structured and very enjoyable. Thus I can recommend this course for everyone who are looking for new aspects of leadership.

Dec 5, 2015

Terrific. Dr Leigh Thompson is remarkable. I strongly recommend this class for its extensive research and valuable insight into leadership, teamwork, and negotiation tactics for success in life and work.

By Dattaram P

Jul 24, 2020

Thanks for such a wonderfull program training provided on Leadership develpoment & negotition tackics provided by most experienced couches. Definitely this will help me to grow in my future career life.

By Thomas T

Dec 17, 2016

Excellent insights and a very commendable teacher. This course not only provides the opportunity to learn but to embody these teachings because of the passion and clarity with which it is disseminated.

By Abhishek N

Apr 14, 2020

By Peter N

May 9, 2020

Top Notch! It may be stating the obvious, but Northwestern truly is a fine institution of higher learning. The course videos absolutely prove it. The instructor is amazing. I highly recommend it.

By Paul B

Dec 7, 2016

By Marcelo C S

May 30, 2019

Ótimo curso, conteúdo de qualidade e muito interativo. Cada lição me trouxe um ensinamento diferente que será incluído às minhas outras habilidades para melhorar meu perfil profissional e pessoal.

By Erika C

Aug 27, 2020

Professor Leigh is awesome, the lectures are clear and fund to watch. I highly recomment this course to anyone who wants to up their game when it comes to collaboration, which, must of us need.

By Raghunath J

Mar 29, 2020

Its a great learning experience, to hear subject experts, reviews, case studies, assignments and peers review is what makes this course highly learning and knowledge gaining sessions. Thank you