Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN
Apr 13, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB
Dec 7, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

126 - 150 of 601 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Juan A P

Aug 17, 2020

Great videos packed with useful information. If you are in a leadership position you will find a lot of material that is relevant and applicable to your everyday work life.

By Laura D

Feb 23, 2016

I found the info that was taught in this course to be interesting and highly relevant to a wide range of situations in my life (work, school, personal). I highly recommend!

By Liliia P

Feb 15, 2016

It was a pleasure learning with Professor Thompson. It's a pity that "Making the Team" and "The Truth About Negotiations" are not available for buying on google play books.

By Mora d S

Apr 5, 2020

Excellent course. Instructor is clear and offers a lot of practical and research-based information. Be ready to take notes because you will want to remember what she says.

By Betcy J

May 6, 2020

I loved the course! It was very engaging and every concept was backed up by examples from contemporary times to help you grasp it faster and concrete your understanding.

By 薛遥 X Y

Dec 22, 2015

Very good course with effective structure to help learning. The professors are great teachers and abundant experience resource, loved online courses made by Northwestern

By Anton M

Nov 27, 2019

Very good course, it gave me precious knowledge in various areas including (but not limited to) successful negotiation, building your company capital and building teams

By Jennifer A

Jan 30, 2019

The instructor is absolutely incredible. The videos are short, brief and bite size., That really helps to capture the essence of the topic without too much information.

By IRIABIJE O T

Mar 21, 2020

I want to especially thank Prof. Leigh Thompson and the entire team that put this course together. My leadership, teamwork, and negotiation skills have been broadened.

By O.K. V

Nov 24, 2016

The said course is well designed in an easy to understand manner. The contents of the course covers critical areas of Leadership, Team building and Negotiation skills.

By Jason d

Jun 25, 2018

Course was so so and the peer grading process was adequate at best. However, the professor and the reading material The Heart and Mind of a Negotiator is outstanding.

By Fatima R

Apr 16, 2020

This course made me learn more team building strategies and now I am better able to use the potential of my teammates. This course is highly recommended for leaders.

By muriel r

Aug 18, 2016

Execellent course, the videos were easy to follow and Professor Thompson is very captivating. The course material could be easily put into use using the assignments.

By IOANNA K

Dec 19, 2019

Very clear presentation, interesting assignments, theory to the point, useful information, close to what we need in order to develop our business management skills

By Ma D D

Apr 11, 2017

The course was able to encapsulate most of what you need to learn to achieve effective leadership. It did not only focus on theory but also in pragmatic examples.

By Sandeep D

Dec 29, 2018

Too good. This course improves how we focus on organization, and employees.Various approaches to solve any kind of problem if once you gained a leadership skill.

By Gladys J E

Dec 1, 2020

Professor Leigh really explained the theories well. This is the first time that I was not bored to hear theories and experiment results. I really learned a lot.

By Sushil T

I like Negotiation the most, using BATNA and RP to close the deal, managing team on remote. The course content is very well explained. Thanks you, great input.

By Jeannetta I G

Apr 6, 2020

Excellent presentations and summary on key points of successful practices.

I recommend highly to those who want to acquire new skill or just brush up a old one

By HARI K P

Oct 28, 2015

This is an excellent course. The examples Leigh has given for each concept is really good. It helps to internalize the concepts and apply it in our daily life.

Apr 21, 2016

Very well presented. Interesting examples, facts, and research references.

A simple slidedeck including these references and the major points could be helpful.

By Praktikant H

Nov 13, 2015

Very interesting course that summarizes pretty much all of the current important models in management and leadership; very inspiring and motivated instructor

By Nishith

Jun 6, 2020

Excellent Assignment at the end of each module which actually helps to apply the concept taught in lectures. Learning experience was very nice and fruitful.

By Juliana d B

Jan 28, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed the incredible amount of valuable information gleaned from this course. Thank you for the excellence. Leigh is hilarious and brilliant.

By Tyler A

Nov 22, 2016

This is the best coursera program I have taken. The professor is outstanding! The format is perfect for an online course. Really worth the time and money.