Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN
Apr 13, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB
Dec 7, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

151 - 175 of 594 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Fadi A

Sep 16, 2019

This was a very good course. It was challenging, very informative and teaches team building skills as well as negotiation skills. I recommend it fully.

By Vitalija U

Sep 22, 2020

It was clear and understandable material. I like profesor Leigh Thompson with her high competence. The course is useful for my carrier and future :)

By VINEET B

Nov 25, 2019

Very nice course, especially opportunity to review others assignments, which gives you another dimension of understanding and implementing learning.

By James A

Jul 18, 2018

This is a very powerful way of training professionals-I enjoyed every session and I know I will enroll for more courses in the very near future!

By Mohamed A T K

Jan 1, 2016

Very informative and helpful course, excellent design and visual aids, and is supported by the management of the university. Highly recommended.

By Nitin H

Dec 27, 2015

Well articulated and designed course. Wonderful presentation of concepts by Leigh Thompson from Kellogg School of Management. Very useful indeed

By Ishaan P

Jan 22, 2020

Professor does a great job verbally illustrating concepts and teaching the lesson. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the course.

By Manvinder S P

Jul 8, 2019

This was an excellent course. Easy to understand, comprehensive and focused towards the outcome. Really enjoyed the course and its learning,

By Roberto T

May 8, 2018

This course is highly-interactive and is packed with helpful knowledge that could help any team leader set up their first team for success.

By Abel D M C

Nov 18, 2020

I learned how to develop and improve the key skills of Empowerment, Responsibility, Courage, and Humility. Key points to be a good leader.

By Enyinnaya, C K

Mar 12, 2019

This course made me to know more about myself, it has helped me build up leadership and team spirit. Thanks Coursera for this opportunity.

By Parinaz E

May 6, 2018

So informative! I loved the instructor, Leigh Thompson. She was explaining every concepts in a way that was understandable for everyone.

By Shahid P

Jan 29, 2018

Great course, highlights best practices from Leadership, Team Building and Negotiations, plus Leigh's examples put theory into practice.

By Gregory C R

Apr 20, 2016

Awesome course, awesome instructor... one of the best! She should be working for a fortune 500 company, but I'm thankful she's teaching.

By claudia S

The professor was excellent and she really gave us great knowledge on negotiation that I can use both personally and professionally.

By Bethany G

Apr 1, 2019

This was absolutely helpful in providing me with tools to navigate teamwork and negotiation, while taking on a leadership position.

By J K B

Apr 28, 2020

Very insight learning i got .. I would be operating further more accurately in handling team/negotiations with the learning i got

By Tia V

Apr 28, 2020

Excellent: engaging and clearly explained. Not too much work with reasonable time f - easy to manage time with bite-sized videos.

By Carlo F

Jan 9, 2020

I found the course very useful in giving structure and new knowledge on some principles for team building and negotiating skills.

By Pragyan

Feb 19, 2016

Excellent course with excellent content. The professor had excellent clarity on the subject and her explanations were very clear.

By Ting J

Feb 14, 2016

The course of high performance collaboration is very informative and gives me insights on leadership, teamwork and negotiation.

By Brunda S

May 4, 2020

Syllabus is very practical and day to day usefull.

Evalatuion is good

Assignment works and peer review system are knowledgable.

By Sandra L

Aug 21, 2020

Organized and presented well. I found the content interesting and the assignments helpful to my understanding of the topics.

By Ethan T

Jun 27, 2020

The courses were very well taught and produced. A lot of valuable information that can be used in your professional career.

By Bernard D V

Apr 17, 2019

Excellent course! There is a lot of example from studies to help you understand course's concepts. The teacher is great also