Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN

Apr 14, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

76 - 100 of 519 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By ALCALDE L

May 29, 2019

Professor Thompson is an amazing teacher! She takes you through every topic gracefully providing anecdotes, data background to her recommendations and sharing her enthusiasm in the topic. Highly recommendable.

By sivabharath

Oct 26, 2016

Well designed course for the beginners who wanna be future leaders. The skills such as performance, leadership, negotiation was taught. Good to be a part of this course in Northwestern through coursera.

Cheers!

By David K

Apr 10, 2018

I have learned no less than five key insights while taking this course over the last three weeks that I have used at work to improve how I do my job. That's applicability I can appreciate. Thank you. -- David

By Echedey L

Feb 04, 2017

This course has managed to change my life. Thanks Northwestern University and Coursera, and special thanks to Leigh for her talent to teach us how to performance, collaborate, and negotiate much more better.

By Anita G

Dec 27, 2019

It is a very exciting course, I personally learnt a lot. Presentations are well structured and very enjoyable. Thus I can recommend this course for everyone who are looking for new aspects of leadership.

Dec 05, 2015

Terrific. Dr Leigh Thompson is remarkable. I strongly recommend this class for its extensive research and valuable insight into leadership, teamwork, and negotiation tactics for success in life and work.

By Thomas T

Dec 17, 2016

Excellent insights and a very commendable teacher. This course not only provides the opportunity to learn but to embody these teachings because of the passion and clarity with which it is disseminated.

By Abhishek N

Apr 14, 2020

By Peter N

May 09, 2020

Top Notch! It may be stating the obvious, but Northwestern truly is a fine institution of higher learning. The course videos absolutely prove it. The instructor is amazing. I highly recommend it.

By Paul B

Dec 08, 2016

By Somesh K

Feb 15, 2019

I gained insights to many things that we face in daily life, but are unaware to handle them correctly. Kudos the content creators. Will definitely enroll for more courses. Era of coursera is great.

By Marcelo C S

May 30, 2019

Ótimo curso, conteúdo de qualidade e muito interativo. Cada lição me trouxe um ensinamento diferente que será incluído às minhas outras habilidades para melhorar meu perfil profissional e pessoal.

By Raghunath J

Mar 29, 2020

Its a great learning experience, to hear subject experts, reviews, case studies, assignments and peers review is what makes this course highly learning and knowledge gaining sessions. Thank you

By Ngonye K

Mar 24, 2020

This course has opened my eyes to most of the things that are important and I have been taking them for granted. It is a very good course for every leader or anyone aspiring to become a leader.

By Ziya E A

Mar 21, 2020

Very Good Leadership Course, by learning in this course i can improve my negotiating skill to always seek for win-win solution, how to build team, and improve my personal multiple intelligence.

By Kicho P

Jun 20, 2017

It really is helpful course which is full of insight and practical suggestions. I was able to think about my what I have done for the team and what I will implement for the team performance.

By Chaise C

Jan 15, 2018

These Northwestern courses are the best I've taken yet. They get to the point and are incredibly practical. I honestly don't know where else you can go to get this type of educational value.

By Kamlesh S

Jun 18, 2020

It was a great learning experience for me. The principles used in the course to manage your team, and in negotiation were practically perfect, simple to use and easy to understand as well.

By Trish D

Jun 23, 2016

I highly recommend this course for anyone. You will gain insight and develop strategies for improving your leadership, teamwork and negotiation within your professional and personal life!

By Harsh k p

Sep 01, 2019

I am very lucky that i get a chance to join this course because this course provides me a better idea about negotiation and essential of team building which now i can use it in my MBA.

By Juan C V

Nov 07, 2016

Great course to start to explore different and clear approaches to become a better leader in your organization. Highly recommended. The materials, the topics and the teacher were great.

By Javier A R C

Aug 03, 2016

It`s an excellent course! quality of teachers are great, the information of each module are actualizedand i reegar that The learning`s methodology is appropiated. Completely recomended.

By Emad A

I have stepped up and learned a very important subject that will assist me on the personal and professional scale. Thanks Northwestern. and a special thanks to Professor Leigh Thompson

By Lisa S E

I have enjoyed this course very much, was very rusty not studying for more than over ten years, have gained and refresh my knowledge in all these areas that this course had to offer.

By Siva N S G

Jun 06, 2017

A good course with techniques & ideas for effective collaboration, team building & gaining Organizational Capital. Highly recommended for people transitioning into a Leadership role.