Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

SK

Feb 15, 2019

I gained insights to many things that we face in daily life, but are unaware to handle them correctly. Kudos the content creators. Will definitely enroll for more courses. Era of coursera is great.

301 - 325 of 331 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Yashodhan

Aug 27, 2017

I really liked the course and structure. It really enables to think and practice more.

By andy t

Sep 07, 2016

thank you!

By Marjolein B

Nov 26, 2015

Really liked this course, great balance of theory and putting it to practice on current issues at work. Got such great input from other people in the course on the first two assignments especially - very insightful and actionable.

By Tommy P

Jul 29, 2016

Good and fresh insight on leadership, teamwork and negotiation

By Mary N

Jan 03, 2016

This course was well designed and provided a good balance of lecture, knowledge checks and practical assignments. The feedback received from the Peer Reviews was helpful and the section on Negotiation was especially useful to me in my current position.

By Chandra P

Sep 30, 2017

The lectures are good, to the point with specific examples. The negotiation interest, priorities and BATNA is a good and practical way to prepare for negotiation. Good course and recommend

By Seth M

Feb 17, 2016

It was great!

By olivia p t

Nov 01, 2015

Good context, simply, quick, efficient, very pleasant to watch

By Sarah E B

Sep 11, 2016

Good high level intro. I especially like the segment on negotiation. Succint and well explained.

By Riccardo I

Aug 15, 2017

I had read already the inspirational "the mind and hart of the negotiator" by Ms. Thompson, online she is even more energizing.

By Felipe J S P

Dec 26, 2016

Is a nice course to learn about the different styles of leadership, how to work better in teams and which are the best outcomes of a negotiation.

By xochitl

Aug 08, 2017

excelente, lastima que auqnue solo audites no uedas ver tus resultados

By Siham S

Apr 10, 2018

Fantastic course! The lecturer was excellent and engaging, giving practical, useful information.

By Olufunke O

Oct 25, 2016

Excellent informative class., made very interesting by Professor Thompson

By Minu J K

Feb 08, 2018

Good one for new learning.

By Jason E

May 10, 2018

I really enjoyed the course lectures and felt the peer-graded assignments were insightful. However, I did not feel like I was bringing too much in from the lectures into peer-graded assignments. I did not purchase the companion texts so could not complete the majority of optional readings but may have appreciated one or two featured readings per week without the need of additional purchase to supplement the lecturer's insights through materials written by others. The self-reflection in the first peer graded assignment and practical tools used in the second and third are things that I think I will carry with me beyond the course.

By Shashwat P B

Jun 29, 2018

I was pleased to see that we went over numerous concepts that I didn't discuss during my MBA assignments and studies! Thanks NU!

By Biplab K S

Apr 15, 2019

Very good course.

By Saurabh s

Mar 26, 2019

The course is beautifully designed by the instructor. It will surely help me in my future endeavour.

By Nitin P

May 16, 2019

Good course to understand teamwork and negotiation steps.

By prasunchayan

Apr 25, 2019

The course clear me many managerial things and approaches. It clear about that leaders are not born always but it is a adapting of certain characteristics. The negotiation skill, about BATNA. The brain writing session, etc. The type of X and Y leaders. How to prepare a negotiation deal. A very nice and helpful course

By Srinidhi T N

Sep 20, 2019

The course is short and good. It provides the right information for leadership, team work and negotiation. The assignment is really good.

By Sakti P B

Oct 02, 2018

Content is good but does not go into the depth of any specific topic. There are lots of details so if it would have been in-depth then it would really help. Also it looked like more advertisement of the books written by the professor. For everything it needed to refer the book which we have to buy.

By Ashwin P

Aug 25, 2016

Useful tips, but for the little amount of material, it's not worth $70.

By Ievgen K

Jul 16, 2017

Great brief overview of the core concepts, however, sometimes not clear how to develop and work on required skills to enhance self-development in particular direction.