Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN
Apr 13, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB
Dec 7, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

576 - 600 of 632 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Shashwat P B

Jun 29, 2018

I was pleased to see that we went over numerous concepts that I didn't discuss during my MBA assignments and studies! Thanks NU!

By Riccardo I

Aug 15, 2017

I had read already the inspirational "the mind and hart of the negotiator" by Ms. Thompson, online she is even more energizing.

By Reinaldo A

Jul 22, 2018

The program is superb, but it could be explored in two courses. This way the key topics could be better covered.

By Saurabh S

Mar 26, 2019

The course is beautifully designed by the instructor. It will surely help me in my future endeavour.

By Christopher G

Jul 3, 2020

Overall was a good learning experience and I found the portion on negotiation particularly useful.

By Sarah E B

Sep 10, 2016

Good high level intro. I especially like the segment on negotiation. Succint and well explained.

By Jayesh D

Apr 11, 2020

Very good style of presentation with examples which helps to learn faster and link the situation.

By Siham S

Apr 10, 2018

Fantastic course! The lecturer was excellent and engaging, giving practical, useful information.

By Chris W

Sep 7, 2020

This course is very informative. The instruction is clear and backed with real-world examples.

By Yashodhan K

Aug 27, 2017

I really liked the course and structure. It really enables to think and practice more.

By chintan

May 12, 2020

Good Course for beginner and intermediate who want to improve this leadership skill

By JAN V P A

Nov 23, 2020

Interesting Activities.

Interactive discussion.

Inspiring stories.

Impressive cases.

By Patsy Z

Oct 7, 2016

The videos were very good. The professor demonstrated enthusiasm for the subject.

By javier a m

Mar 14, 2020

Really good, in general gave you a lot of usefull information and help me a lot.

By Stuart B

Really good course covering broad range of topics and I got a lot out of it.

By Andres A

Apr 1, 2020

very interesting tools and very nice speaker, clear and straight to the point

By Thelma F T A

May 12, 2020

I like the course, the content. The professor very dynamic ,well explained

By Olufunke O

Oct 25, 2016

Excellent informative class., made very interesting by Professor Thompson

By xochitl

Aug 7, 2017

excelente, lastima que auqnue solo audites no uedas ver tus resultados

By Moholobela M

Jun 18, 2020

I learned a lot on this course let alone being able to negotiate

By Sadhu k

Sep 11, 2018

It was a good course. I learned from it some important lessons.

By Kodati R

May 1, 2020

very useful, best way of collecting entire data in good vedios

By Tommy P

Jul 28, 2016

Good and fresh insight on leadership, teamwork and negotiation

By olivia p t

Nov 1, 2015

Good context, simply, quick, efficient, very pleasant to watch

By Gaurav S R

Feb 19, 2020

Course content was good and it will help us to evaluate our d