Back to Leadership Through Social Influence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Leadership Through Social Influence by Northwestern University

This course will provide learners with a systematic general framework for analyzing persuasive influence situations. Learners will be able to identify different challenges faced by persuaders and to fashion appropriate strategies for addressing those challenges. The broad goal is to provide learners with not only an extensive persuasion tool kit, but also with an understanding of how different tools are useful in different situations. Specifically, the course will address four broad topics: strategies for influencing people’s personal attitudes; strategies for affecting social factors influencing behavior; strategies for affecting people’s perceived ability to undertake the desired behavior; and strategies for inducing people to act on their existing intentions....

DK
Jul 29, 2018

I found Professor O’Keefe's insights and his storytelling to be highly engaging. His videos helped me see new ways I can help my colleagues seize new opportunities to help our team. Thank you.

PD
Feb 14, 2021

I enjoyed this course. The layout of 4 weekly sessions and short, clear and concise videos was very beneficia. I feel like I learned something useful and that's always a good thing. Thank you!

51 - 75 of 275 Reviews for Leadership Through Social Influence

By DAVID B

Sep 21, 2020

Impressive course, I did not expect to learn so much, also leaves us with the intention of investigating more about the matter

By Avi L

Oct 21, 2021

A great course that helps develop your persuasive abilities with a set of techniques that help develop your influence skills.

By Elif Y

Oct 28, 2020

Well I loved every minute of this course.I enjoyed watching our teacher and learned several useful information.So thank you!!

By Malini A W

Oct 29, 2020

Professor Daniel O' Keefe did an amazing job with this course. It was engaging coupled with the right amount of examples!

By Fang S

Sep 6, 2016

This course is very helpful to understand how to influence ppl and what mistakes we usually did when try to persuade ppl.

By Parminder P

Jul 7, 2020

It's great course to understand different techniques to influence people's behaviors using tool taught in this course!!

By Nour A A

Jul 27, 2019

This course is excellent.The professor method in presenting the ser of tools and ideas is so interesting and capturing.

By Haseena K

Dec 6, 2018

Extremely concise and relevant material. Thank you for providing us the opportunity to learn while staying back at hoe.

By Hazeera S

Nov 29, 2020

This is an awesome course which can be taken by anyone. This can be applied in daily life as well as professional lif

By Hamza K

Oct 30, 2020

The course touches on some great topics that will align the student to practicing leadership through social influence

By Echedey L

Feb 4, 2017

Awesome course to understand how social influence works. A very good skill that now I have thanks to the teacher.

By PIOTR M

Mar 29, 2020

It was real pleasure to take part in the course. It is very relevant to teaching and sport coaching. Thank you!

By Abhishek p

Jun 8, 2020

very interesting and good course. I enjoyed every part of this course. Look forward for similar sharp topics.

By cmturhan

Jan 6, 2021

Very useful and structured way of approach to social matters. It really helps to have a systemmatic approach

By Joab A

Oct 29, 2020

Very commendable course! Really appreciate how Professor O'Keefe kept the course interesting all throughout.

By Manoj K S

Oct 11, 2021

This course is very much influencial for the persons those are working in any industries in any position.

By Samuel B

Nov 10, 2019

This is a great course. It has changed my view of leadership and social influence. I recommend this course

By Rebeca E R

Aug 22, 2016

I just loved this course, the teacher is absolutely wonderful!! The lessons flawless! thank you! thank you

Jan 13, 2019

Very useful and interesting course. It is very well recommended for others to participate in the course.

By Massimo Z

May 10, 2016

Well done and useful, with the professor's eyes always on video camera when the words flow. Excellent.

By Long N

Jun 21, 2020

Very structured course, give me the foundational understanding and strategies to approach the problem

By Michael G F

Mar 8, 2016

It´s easy to understand the concepts and powerful to improve your vision about leadership, thank you.

By Nishith

Jun 7, 2020

The quiz included practical examples to understand and apply the concept. Good learning experience.

By Yesica V

Nov 20, 2019

Insightful. With examples on how to put social influence practices into practice. Highly recommend.

By JANN E F

Oct 29, 2020

I've learned a lot in taking this course. I know this will help me personally and professionally.