Back to Leadership Communication for Maximum Impact: Storytelling

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Leadership Communication for Maximum Impact: Storytelling by Northwestern University

Storytelling is an essential part of leadership. Effective leaders communicate to inspire talent to excel; to partner with investors and communities; to engage with customers and clients and to grow their impact in the world as part of a global community. Cultivating an authentic, trustworthy and compelling narrative is vital to a leader’s success. This course helps leaders find their own story through personal branding; develop storytelling success with all constituencies; initiate an effective voice for crisis; interact well through social and third party media; and communicate a vision for innovation....

NB

Jan 25, 2016

The subjects selected are relevant, the professors are very knowledgable, engaging and inspiring and they answer all the questions promptly.\n\nI enjoyed this course tremendously, highly recommended!

RT

it is very impactful course that I can apply for real world evidence and develop leadership communication skills and mindset. I strongly recommend for colleagues and friends who want to be success

51 - 75 of 200 Reviews for Leadership Communication for Maximum Impact: Storytelling

By Rudi P

Dec 30, 2015

learn quite a lot about storytelling, efficient reasoning and communicating for all people.

By Glover J

Jun 01, 2017

Helped me frame my leadership statement and tools to make my storytelling impact more con

By Josh O

Dec 12, 2016

This is a very effective and well constructed course. I love storytelling. Thanks so much

By Mark H J

Apr 13, 2020

This course was a blast! I enjoyed the role playing! It really helped the lessons stick!

By Karolina K

Mar 22, 2016

Great course, very informative, looking forward to the last two of the specialisation!

By Lushawn T C

May 18, 2019

Oh what I time I had, and what a wondrous time and great storytelling there shall be!

By Cheung W T

Oct 04, 2020

Powerful course, great lecture. learn a lot of communication & leadership skills

By Jennesan C

Apr 25, 2019

Excellent course. I was able to apply the principles right away to my workplace.

By Eve K

May 22, 2019

Engaging content. Well delivered. Relevant and thoughtfully designed course.

By Eryn F

Jun 12, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. Each Professor was engaging and informative.

By CARLOS L S

Jun 14, 2019

I believe this is a very useful and great course, which will help me in my

By Shahid P

Apr 10, 2018

Great course, I liked the story telling aspect and how it related to me

By Garane M

Nov 25, 2019

great leadership and i gained allot of things that i never know before

By Marianna Z

Dec 14, 2015

Interesting subject and one of the best exams I've encountered so far.

By Dr. M S

Well experienced faculty members, good discussion , Lot's of learning

By Michael J L

Sep 05, 2019

very inform native and engaging. Particularly liked the assignments.

By Derek S

Mar 13, 2019

Great! Really helped me craft a story board for my own organization.

By Vaibhav S

Sep 30, 2019

That was really useful and for sure will help all of us to improve.

By Teresa Y

Jul 18, 2019

An impressive course, learn a lot useful skills, thanks professors.

By Trish D

Sep 02, 2016

This course has impacted my storytelling in the best way! Loved it!

By Manmit V

Jun 30, 2020

Amazing content and professor ! Thanks for enriching my knowledge

By Alan A S

Jul 25, 2017

The Course was great and revealing will continue with the series.

By Terry M

Jun 03, 2020

This was one of my favorite courses in this certificate program.

By Hilda O

Apr 05, 2020

Loved it. It is very engaging and has changed my way of thinking

By Ana C M

Nov 18, 2018

Excelente curso! Muy bien enseñado por los profesores! Gracias!!