Back to First Step Korean

Jun 7, 2017

551 - 575 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By L. M M

Sep 24, 2021

Me gusto mucho el curso e aprendido mejor el idioma Coreano y me a ayudado bastante.. solo me gustaría que mejoren los subtítulos en Spanish ya que hay algunos Capítulos que no los tienen o están mal traducidos.. es mi sincera opinión, pero todo lo demás esta increíble... Muchas gracias por el curso

By TAMARA Q S

Dec 12, 2020

everything is fin . Thanks for everything

The course really served me

AHORA PODRE ENTENDER MEJOR CUANDO ESCUCHE ALGUNA CANCION O AL VER UN DRAMA O MEJOR AUN SI ALGUN DIA LOGRE IR A COREA Y PUEDA HABLAR CON GENTE DE COREA EN SU IDOMA Y OTRA VEZ MAS GRACIAS POR TODO EL CURSO ES MUY BUENO Y EFICIENTE .

By Tep C

Sep 22, 2020

The course was extremely helpful in learning the Korean language. The discussions and lessons were brief, concise, and complete which made it easier for learners to understand. What I liked the most was the vocabulary because most of them were unfamiliar to me and it was exciting to learn new words.

By Karla P H S

Sep 6, 2020

Muy bueno, la profesora explica muy bien. Realmente es un gran curso para las personas que recién empiezan con el coreano. Y para las personas que ya tienen conocimiento básico, también los refuerza y hace que practiquemos con situaciones del día a día, lo cual hace que el aprendizaje sea más ameno.

By Christina I

Jul 7, 2020

The course was easy to follow and the professor gives a lot of good vocabulary to know as well as offering simple and easy to understand breakdowns of how certain sentences are structured. I also liked how she provided help with pronunciation! Really good beginner class to take to know the basics :)

By Natthaya C

I really like this course.

I have learned and practiced Korean grammar skills.

Speaking, writing and others in this course.

Thank you to teacher Seung Hae Kang for each lesson in detail and easy to understand.

You help me understand Korean better.

And thank you for the free courses and certificates.

By Dahpon H

Aug 27, 2021

A nice introduction to Korean sounds and basics, thank you! I am a beginner and appreciate how each sound is made comprehensible and is repeated on multiple occasions. The method of review and quizzes is useful because it makes the student practice reading Hangul letters and syllables many times.

By Lora C

Nov 1, 2020

This course is very interesting and was discussed in a very understandable way. I love how it started with conversation then pronunciation then to construction, Additional vocabulary was also added in every lesson. Overall, the course make me love korean language more! Thank you, Professor Kang! :)

By Mahder G

Dec 3, 2020

Simply presented, love it! I can't believe I finished a course, which was so unlike me...it was very motivating to test myself through quizes, and see the 'completed' sign for every week. I'm so happy to have done something fruitful, and I highly recommend it to others as well. Thank you so much.

By Hyeonguk R [

Aug 18, 2020

As a Korean who moved to the US when I was very little, I had no chance to learn Korean. Although my parents spoke it all the time, I was more comfortable with English. This course helped me understand the basics and allowed me to communicate more freely with my parents. thank You so much!!!!! :D

By Lois D C

Aug 8, 2020

Prof. Seung Hae Kang really explained every meaning and use of each word. Before, I only use applications in my phone to learn Korean. Thankfully I learned about this course. I am now more eager to learn more about the Korean language. Thank you so much and may you help more people in the future!

By Arvi M A

Jul 4, 2016

Very good! I already learn the basic before actually. But after join this class, i learn a lot since we learn it from a native speaker. Thank you for Professor Kang, i really enjoy your class. Hope you will open the next level so i can learn more about korea, the language and also the culture. :)

By KiwiE 7

Apr 14, 2021

This was a great course! sometimes it was a lot of information in a short span of time, and overwhelming when they would speak very fast. But with practice it gets easier! and still deserves 5 stars!!!!! i will most likely rewatch the videos again and again until its clockwork!! thank you much!

By Nadia S

Dec 28, 2020

All trainers were so helpful and the material of the topic every week was great. I can easily understand every material because the video was very detailed and clear. I want thankful for Ma'am Seung Hae Kang who was being an interactive person in the videos and can easily explain every material.

By KuroNeko95

Jan 5, 2021

It was very helpful. Learned a lot. Instructor/선생님 Seung Hea Kang's lesson and classes were easy to understand and in process already learned to speak Korean a little although not very well yet but hopefully with more practice I'll get better. Planning to purchase the course for certification.

By Bruna T

Oct 9, 2020

Eu amei este curso , foi muito instrutivo , aprendi muito e com certeza vou continuar estudando coreano. Obrigada!

저는이 과정을 좋아했고 매우 유익했고 많은 것을 배웠으며 앞으로도 한국어를 계속 공부할 것입니다. 감사합니다!

I loved this course, it was very instructive, I learned a lot and I will definitely continue to study Korean. Thank you!

By Khushi T

Sep 28, 2020

It's an amazing experience to learn at Coursera, the professor is calm and tries to explain every little point with a complete curiosity which keeps you engaged in learning. It was really helpful to me and I'm glad my university took this step to help us learn better. This platform is worth it.

By Ong S Y

Jul 3, 2020

Interesting slide content with illustrator and important notes. I love the way of teacher in explaining and elaborating the content. Highly recommend for beginner learner to take this course. You definitely can learn in fun environment.

Thank you, Professor Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University!

By Silvi R

May 2, 2020

I really liked the teaching metod, it is very organised and easy to follow. I was a really nice learning experience and I feel that this course is a great introduction into Korean culture and, of course, language. I recommend it 100% for anyone wanting to start learning this wonderful language.

By Frenzy E S A B

Oct 28, 2021

I learned a lot from this course especially about Korean grammar and basic sentence structure. I already know how to read and write Hangul yet this course deepened more the things that I have to learn, such as pronunciation and different vocabularies. Enrolling in this course is very worth it.

By Nelly S C U

Dec 18, 2020

This first course Korean was incredible and interesting!!!

It is my first time that I am learning an Asian language and it is interesting because it is very different to the Spanish, English, French and Potuguese in the letters, grammar, and pronunciation, that I've learned in the University.

By Matthew L

Dec 15, 2020

Not a class where you'll learn a bunch if you don't take the time to pause the lectures and practice what's happening. But if you do, it's very helpful in getting more comfortable with and understanding the basics of the Korean language. Would definitely recommend this class to any beginner.

By Dwi R Y

Sep 15, 2020

I've learn korean for 2 years, I need more practice for improve my korean language. So great to know this course specially from my favorit university in korean. Hopefully I can continue my study in there. thank you so much for all the team of "First Step Korean" , this course is help me a lot.

By Khyara J V P

Jun 20, 2020

Es un curso muy útil que me permitió aprender las bases de la lengua coreana, me gustó mucho la manera en la que se presentan los ejercicios de práctica para mejorar la pronunciación. Así mismo me gustó que explican situaciones que son particulares de la cultura y que también afecta la lengua.