Back to First Step Korean

AT
Jun 7, 2017

601 - 625 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Nurul I A

Prof. Kang explained each topics well, I like that she explained the syntax of Korean sentence structure and some pragmatics like honorifics too. It's my first Korean language class so I can't say for sure that I can interact in Korean language but I'm excited now I can read Hangeul!

By BrendaFC

May 14, 2020

I was looking for a course that let me fully experience a type of presence course. So I'm really happy to been able to take this one. I can slightly read more hangul and some things that i've been learning helped me more to confidently speak now. I'm beyond happy. Thank you so much.

By Wendy M F

Oct 29, 2019

Me gustó bastante. Me hubiera encantado poder ser corregida en mi pronunciación, pero es obvio que por el tipo de curso no se puede, pero lo demás muy bien. Lo bueno, al ser vídeos, es que aunque no tengo a la profe para hacerle preguntas, puedo devolverme para escucharla nuevamente.

By 리사

Jul 4, 2019

I am well above this level of Korean but it was a really helpful and useful way to brush up on my Korean. I would recommend this free online course to anyone interested in learning Korean but also those who just want to get some practice in even if you're at a higher level of Korean.

By May

Jun 8, 2021

This course was really helpful and I definitely think that I have improved my grammar in conversations, my level in Korean is much higher than this course and I knew most of the words however this course helped to practice and get better at grammar structure and conversation skills.

By Angie P S G

Apr 7, 2021

Muy buen curso muy practico...gracias por la oportunidad de aprender este hermosos idioma , aun falta un poco los subtítulos en español pero aun así esta muy bien explicado, además me gusta el método de los cuestionario después de cada lección ya que hace que uno repase lo aprendido

By Victoria A R C

Apr 5, 2021

Es un curso que me sorprendió por ser tan completo. Traté en varios sitios y apps pero no encontré un lugar en donde me explicaran tan bien y pudiera entender las bases del idioma hasta que por fin comencé este curso. Es muy completo al incluir escuchar, hablar y escribir. ¡Gracias!

By Srishti S

Feb 16, 2021

THE Korean language was taught in a way that it was interesting and valuable. i have tried many times learning languages, but ended up quitting it. But this course was different, as the way teacher explained was way too awesome. Thankyou so much, for helping me learn a new language.

By Kianna J

Oct 25, 2020

I enjoyed the videos. But I especially enjoyed the pdf files that were given for review. They helped me while I was studying for the quizzes. The files will continue to aid me while learning the language. I cannot wait to take another Korean course from Yonsei University. Thank you!

By Flor J D S

Oct 22, 2020

Thank you so much ! I've no prior online learning experience, Coursera is my first; and this is the very first online course that I've completed. I am ecstatic. I had fun learning your beautiful language. I am hopeful that all that I've learned from here would help me in the future.

By Benain d J C E

Aug 3, 2020

Las lecciones siempre fueron las más practicas para el uso cotidiano del idioma coreano. Me gusto mucho el espacio dedicado para la pronunciación correcta de cada palabra. La dramatización de cada diálogo fue muy bueno porque así se contextualizaba las conversaciones. Me encantó. =)

By Aneesh M

A very profound course.Easy for a beginner with absolutely no prior knowledge in any foreign language to learn,grasp and understand.Meticulously crafted curriculum and a lucid way communication and picturization of words helps one to retain what he/she just learned.Loved the course!

By Minahil N

Jul 14, 2019

Personally, I found this course extremely helpful and affable. Easy to learn and easy to understand. As a conscientious person, I have always wanted to learn Korean well. I have tried many courses and websites to learn but this one was definitely the most comprehensive one. 5-stars.

By Ronja J

Jun 18, 2016

I've attempted Korean through a self-study textbook before, but this course is a lot more accessible. Dialogues, vocabulary, pronounciation, the alphabet - all is presented very clearly. Obviously, it really only is an introduction to the language, but as that it is very successful.

By Hisrai C D S M

Mar 23, 2021

Amei o curso. Estou fazendo um outro curso online, porem achei que as aulas deste curso são mais focadas no que realmente precisamos para a sobrevivência em um País com um idioma tão diferente. Adoro esse idioma ! Obrigada professora por uma didática tão boa!!Obrigada Coursera.org

By Aprilyn W

Apr 16, 2020

This is a great introduction course! I already knew some Korean, but not enough to make conversation. I feel that my conversation and recognition skills improved, as well as my speaking skills. It will be great review for some as well as others who want to know more Korean grammar!

By Atheek A

Apr 14, 2020

I really enjoyed this course and it provided me with an appropriate foundation. I hope to start the Learn to Speak Korean 1 course soon to supplement my studies.

Just one question -are there any further structured resources that could guide me to fluency?

Thank you very much!

고맙습니다!

By Rose L A

Nov 24, 2019

I really liked the course. At times it was hard because Iʻm a visual learner and when I read the script, instead of showing the characters sheʻs saying, Itʻll say [foreign] In the script. I enjoyed learning and will continue on to the next Korean language course they have to offer.

By Arianna A

Mar 15, 2021

Maravillosa herramienta de aprendizaje, años tratando de aprender pero nunca había encontrado la manera adecuada, este curso te da cada una de las herramientas necesarias para desarrollar tu conocimiento, la estructura del curso hace que el aprendizaje fluya más rápido. MUY FELIZ.

By Leo

Nov 22, 2020

Very good course. Gives you templates to practice, is quite easy to understand, and very manageable because its in small segments, each with 1 video and 1 quiz. Overall, this quiz is also very useful because it teaches vocabulary and sentence structures that you are going to need.

By Мария Ч

Aug 6, 2020

The course was so helpful in starting to learn Korean from zero! The Professor explains everything clearly and with examples, which helps to understand the material much faster. Thank you for this opportunity to learn the language! I will surely continue on with their next course.

By Christianne A T V

Nov 23, 2017

Very interesting and efficient way to learn Korean. I had taken a beginners' course on learning Korean before in a classroom setting in a university so I can honestly say that learning online is at par with traditional classroom learning especially with learning foreign languages!

By Paola A L

Oct 12, 2021

Aprendí bastante, aunque todavía sé que no soy capaz de hablarlo, pero por lo pronto lo estaré entendiendo, aunque es díficil en el listening, sometimes I confuse the sounds, but as the teacher said" Practice makes perfect :D I'll be practicing, Thank you so much for this course.

By Daniela A C

Jul 5, 2021

Es la primera vez que tomo un curso en Coursera y la verdad me pareció que se tiene un muy buen contenido de información. Me pareció que el curso a pesar de ser algo introductorio estaba bastante completo.

Fue una buena experiencia por lo que espero poder tomar otro curso pronto.

By Valery N R S

May 30, 2021

Este curso me ayudo a introducirme mucho en el idioma coreano, creo que pude avanzar a un nivel al cual me pueda comunicar con coreanos, pienso dar el examen TOPIK y estoy tomando mas cursos pero este es un excelente curso para comenzar te dicta temas simples pero muy importante.