Back to First Step Korean

AN

1001 - 1025 of 8,621 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Kikeba L

Aug 28, 2020

This course was super interesting, i learn so many expression to communicate with native Koreans and other people who know the Korean language. The lecturer for this course explained everything so well.

선생님 정말 감사합니다.

By catalina g a

Jul 11, 2020

En todas las clases aprendes algo nuevo y mucho sobre su cultura.

creo que el unico problema de esto es que las ultimas clases no fuesen en Español. de resto es una forma muy divertida y fácil de aprender otro idioma.

By Carla L

May 14, 2020

Great Course! The first lessons were very easy so I wondered if I should continue with it or not. I continued because of the vocabulary! Weeks 4 and 5 were more challenging! It's also great to practice pronunciation.

By Teddy V A N M

Apr 27, 2020

This course is very comprehensive and is very suitable for beginners. I also love its pacing and its reinforcement through continuous practice. Congratulations to the Course Team! Thank you, Professor Kang Seung Hae!

By María F S C

Oct 20, 2019

The explanations are easy to follow, I had been trying to learn Korean by myself for a long time and I hadn't been able to build a good basic knowledge of the language. Now I feel confident and excited to learn more.

By Owen S

Apr 10, 2016

This is a very exciting course! I have always admire the simplicity and beauty of Korean's alphabet, with this I can hopefully find way to interact with Koreans someday. I'm really thankful for this. Thanks again! :)

By Melina M

Jan 18, 2021

Me encanto el curso, es muy eficiente, yo empecé desde cero y ahora puedo reconocer las consonantes, las vocales, puedo presentarme, hacer preguntas y mantener una conversación fluida con un nativo. Excelente curso.

By Oriana C

Sep 23, 2020

This course in really well structured, and puts you in a good place as a beginner. I'm really thankful to have encountered this course when I decided to study korean, don't know how lost i woud have been without it!

By Anh T

Sep 7, 2020

I love this course. It was very easy to learn and understand the materials. The materials was made available for download so that I can come back and read it all over again to make sure that I understand everything.

By Zeynep K

Aug 1, 2020

Hello from Turkey. It is easy to learn Korean from this course I think. My English isn't perfect but also I can understand what Mrs. Kang tell about. Thank you for everything to Mrs. Kang and also Yonsei University.

By Geetanjali K

Very well structured! The notes and videos are really short but extremely helpful! The conversations were a great listening exercise!! I really enjoyed it and completed it way before i should have haha. Thank you :)

By Heber J G A

May 15, 2020

Es un excelente curso para dar una introducción breve y acertada sobre el idioma coreano, quedo muy satisfecho de mi experiencia, y recomendaría esta curso a mis amigos que estén interesados en aprender este idioma.

By PIYARAT T

Apr 21, 2020

I really love this course so much. Easy to Learn! and a professionnal have a great English pronunciation that make me get easy to understand :) Thank you so much for First Step Korean. This course is very useful :-)

By Sude Y

Sep 2, 2018

I found the course very helpful and have a solid understanding of basic korean in the areas that were taught. Thank you so much Yonsei University for this opportunity as well as Mrs Seung! She is an amazing teacher!

By Inês P C

Sep 4, 2016

I liked it. I am Brazilian and, though english is not my first language, it was very easy to understand the explanations. The korean was very well explained too, and helped me on my own self studies of the language.

By prerna p

Apr 25, 2021

This course is really helpful for the beginners... It explains each details of a conversation... practice this daily would really help to be more confident comfortable and fluent in Korean language....love korea!!!

By Mei C C

Feb 25, 2021

This course had been very helpful to me. It helped me understand why and what words had to be used in a certain way. Thank you Professor Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University for facilitating this course at Cousera.

By Vivian D

Sep 8, 2020

this really help me to learn things from everyday life! and the explanation is so clear and simple, not hard to follow also, the quiz as well. its easy and simple, but you have to pay attention carefully. thankyou!

By Diana B

Aug 17, 2020

I want to get certificate but I don't have money for now to purchased certificate. I'm currently unemployed because of pandemic.

I'm very happy that Yonsei University provide this kind of course.. Thank you so much

By Olga B

Jul 31, 2020

es war der beste kurs den ich je mitgemacht habe ich hoffe es kommt so schnell wie möglich weitere Kurse von dieser wunderbaren universität mit der besten Lehrerin kumapsimnida (ich habe keien Koreanische Tastatur)

By Eurídice R E

Feb 17, 2019

No sabía mucho sobre el idioma coreano, por lo que este curso me pareció un buen primer acercamiento a la que yo considero una enigmática lengua. Lo recomiendo sobre todo a aquellos que deseen empezar a aprenderla.

By Jackie A

Jan 22, 2021

I really liked to learn with this course, it would be great if there were a second part. I could learn how to write and read Korean. Thank you very much for having this space to help people to learn something new.

By Stephanie I

Dec 10, 2020

This course is quite easy to understand and the material is good. This course helps me to understand the Korean language well. You should take this course if you want to improve your skills in the Korean language.

By NITCHAON N

Dec 7, 2020

Dear Instructor Seung Hae Kang,

Thank you for your lecture First Step Korean.

I love to learn Korean Language.

This course is easy for the beginner.

Thank you very much.