Back to First Step Korean

May 1, 2017

1201 - 1225 of 7,915 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Rommy H

Nov 4, 2020

This course helped me a lot to progress my speaking, vocabulary and making sentences, but of course I need a lot of practice to remember. And i would like another course following this one

By Helena C N

Sep 21, 2020

Es una muy buena introducción, los subtitulos en español no son muy buenos pero yo puedo hablar ingles entonces no tuve ningún problema. Muy conveniente e introductorio! Quedé muy contenta.

By Suci Y A

Aug 2, 2020

I really like the course, it helps me to improve my korean language, especially the pronunciation. But for me it is a little bit too slow, but over all it is super amazing course. 감사합니다 교수님

By Yuliya P

Jun 14, 2020

This was my first course I've ever completed! I am very grateful to all who created this course and especially to the teacher, who made the process of learning very easy and comprehensible.

By Shubhangi S

Jun 14, 2020

I really enjoyed learning Korean Language. I'm thankful to the Yonsie University and Coursera for providing this opportunity. It not only is beneficial but an interesting language to learn.

By Dimple D

Thank you . The course was very helpful in learning korean and now after practice I am able to speak the basic introduction and basic sentences . Its level is high and require time to learn

By Lexandra

May 8, 2020

I enjoyed the order and the foundation of how each unit was set up. It built on the skills previously learned. This course was easy to engage with and fun to learn. Thank you! Gamsahabnida!

By Burassakorn P

May 4, 2020

This is my first time of learning Korean. This course is a very good start for foreign learners who want to study Korean. The teacher can explain the lessons clearly and easy to understand.

By Khoo R J

May 2, 2020

Thank you for giving me another platform to learn Korean and I realize that Korean is not as easy as I thought. I will make sure to visit Yonsei University when I visit Korea in the future.

By Meybelin

Apr 13, 2020

It's excellent, really a like a lot this course is of many help, thanks to it I know more about korean language.

Thanks so much. You are doing a great work. 'well done' like the teacher say.

By Joelle V

Mar 24, 2019

merci beaucoup pour ce cours très interessant. J'ai pu me familiariser à cette jolie langue et cette culture passionnante. il me faudra encore beaucoup de travail mais je ferai de mon mieux

By assia f

Apr 21, 2017

Thank you for giving me this chance to study and improve my Korean it's so helpful for foreigners to learn the Korean language hope all the best for you , you're doing a great job 수고했어요 ^^

By Liana M

Feb 18, 2017

Me parece muy bueno que podamos aprender de esta manera y completamente gratis.

Gracias por permitir que un idioma tan bonito pueda llegar a ser conocido por personas en todo el mundo.

Thanks

By Lexa H

Dec 21, 2020

If I have a chance to learn more about korean language deeply, I make surely hold it cuz the course gave me the key to open my curiosity how lovely and interesting this language. 선생님 감사합니다

By Agata S B H

Aug 24, 2020

I think it´s a perfect way to begin your Korean language studies. The media is really well made and you end up with a solid base for more advanced lessons. I totally recommend this course!

By Napaswan

Jun 21, 2020

Thanks for having this online tutorial. Made me learn basic Korean I will use it with my favorite Korean idols. I will try to practice consistently. It will be great if you have Thai Sub.

By Ngoc H H

Oct 18, 2019

Very useful course for beginner, like me, who did not know anything about Korean language. This course provides materials with lecture videos and quizzes reasonably and it's easy to follow

By Steven V

Aug 7, 2016

This course really helped me understand the Korean language better. This is a course that's easy to get into, and you are carefully taken through each unit with great learning experiences!

By Fatima M M S

Jan 25, 2021

It was fabulous, l enjoyed every single second while I'm learning Korean here.

It's absolutely helpful course, I wish to attend courses relevant like this.

진자 고마워요 선생님... 저는 한국어를 잘하는 공부합니다.

By Nurkassova A

Dec 7, 2020

Профессор Ким все очень доступно объясняет, так же мне понравилось ее методика, дала самые базовые знания по Корейскому языку. также благодаря этому курсу немного узнала о культуре Кореи.

By SILVANA E Z O S M

Nov 30, 2020

siento que este curso me enseño mucho, ya puedo leer, escrirbir e incluso formas oraciones, me encanto espero poder seguir avanzando y poder aprueba mis nuevas habilidades con el coreano.

By Jamias J

Oct 25, 2020

LEARNED MANY NEW THINGS HERE. I REALLY THOUGHT I ALREADY KNEW THE BASICS, BUT AFTER TAKING THIS COURSE, I AM MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT BASIC KOREAN LANGUAGE (HANGUL). THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

By Candice T

Oct 18, 2020

Professor Seung Hae Kang is a wonderful instructor and the course is both challenging and rewarding as I continue to learn! So grateful for this wonderful opportunity to learn. Thank you!

By Himanshi S

Sep 20, 2020

This was super good course. I have learnt korean language in very professional way. Now I can speak write and understand the basic korean. Thankyou for this opportunity Yonsei university.

By Maryam G L

Sep 16, 2020

Is a really good Curse, I learn so much... ofcourse I need to practice, but the way they present the themes are great and very understandable. Thank you so much for give us a free course.