Back to First Step Korean

Jan 6, 2018

AN

1201 - 1225 of 8,621 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Adriana T P

The course if really complete and helpful, but I think it would be better if the lecture notes had the answers to practice examples that they have so we can know that we are doing the work right.

By Tamara P M

Es una buena opcion para aprender y repasar un poco el coreano inicial. Corto en base a ejercicios y practicas, pero bastante bien para orientarte en los que estamos estudiando el idioma coreano.

By PIM-UPSORN K

Apr 26, 2020

I really love this course. For me this course is not too difficult, can finish it in short period. Also clear and easy to understand. This course motivates me to continue studying Korean more !!

By Eizel A

Apr 26, 2020

I really like the way of Miss Kang Seung Hae's teaching! Thank you so much for providing beginner lessons to those who are interested to learn the Korean language like me! 정말 고맢습니다 선생님 그리고 연세대학교!

By kate

Mar 13, 2017

Thank you for all the work you've put into creating this course. It's been a pleasure to me to learn about basic sentence structures and vocabulary in Korean. Hope to see other lessons in future!

By Alejandra G C

Apr 19, 2021

Es un curso muy completo, muy bien explicado y fácil de entender las reglas gramaticales del idioma, la profesora nos explica con ejemplos claros y sencillos, no recalcan las reglas de gramática

By Edith C

Jun 28, 2020

The exercises helped me a lot to reinforce what was reviewed in each unit, and the tests for each level are useful enough to be able to tackle what has been learned. I really enjoyed the course.

By Michelle A P

Jun 28, 2020

Me encantó, la enseñanza por vídeos me resultó muy pedagógica, sobre todo por la gran profesora que imparte este curso. Además, con cada actividad se va reforzando lo aprendido, excelente curso.

By Erika C D A

Apr 26, 2020

I recommend, the sensational experience course thanks very much for teaching me everything about Korean Taught by: Seung Hae Kang. thanks very much :-) I hope to learn more until I become fluent

By Anna P

Aug 29, 2019

I really enjoyed studying the course as I really wanted to start learning Korean and learn more about the language and culture.

The instructor was very helpful and explained everything very well.

By Сидорова А Ю

Jul 30, 2019

I really appreciate all the work that was done in order to create this course. I got a good idea of numbers usage and basic structures and even pronunciation. A course of a great use! Recommend.

By Angie M A S

Apr 3, 2019

Until now everything is very well explained. It's like you were in the elementary school learning from the beginning until you go on and on. Great course I must say. Thank you Yonsei University.

By Hadiel Z

Apr 20, 2017

The perfect beginner's course for learning the basics! Explanations are clear and easy to understand. You should definitely go through this course if you would like to begin your Korean journey!

By JONG W P

Jun 6, 2021

Now at least I can communicate with my friends using simple Korean. Overall the course is interesting and informative. The syllables are appropriate and the lecture video is clear and detailed.

By Michelle E K

Apr 26, 2021

While learning all of the grammar, vocabulary, listening, and pronunciation, I feel so much enjoyed and happy to learn it. Thank you so much for the course, looking forward to the next courses!

By Masooma A

Feb 7, 2021

It was a great work .and i learnt a lot from here m glad that i found ur site for learning korean language and i will must suggest this site to every one who want to learn korean basics .thanx

By Natalia C

Jan 24, 2021

Las explicaciones son muy claras, te ayuda a tener los conocimientos básicos para el aprendizaje de este idioma. Ofrece muy buen material para que poder repasar lo aprendido de manera autónoma.

By María M

Jan 15, 2021

The course was great! The teacher explains everything in detail so that you understand, so I finished the course with great success. I'm very happy, and I do not regret having done this course.

By Milagros C J M S

Sep 5, 2020

Gracias por las clases, prometo seguir repasando! Así también, mejorar el acento y la conversación progresivamente cada vez más fluida. Gracias profesora Seung Hae Kang.

Milagros Mogollón. Perú.

By Ghaiby O

Aug 20, 2020

Thank you for Yonsei University, Professor Seung Hae Kang, and of course Coursera. This course really amazing, all of the course given really clear. I like the way the professor give the course

By Mary I

Aug 1, 2020

Fue una experiencia increíble, aprendemos de todo un poco y lo mas importante la enseñanza es clara y su material aporta mucho para seguir practicando.

Muchas gracias por el curso estuvo super.

By Ni P C S

Jun 30, 2020

I recommend this course for someone who wants to know Korean but doesn't have any experience yet. He teaches you started from the basic Korean alphabet until making a simple sentence. Thank you

By Lee X D

Excellent course for beginners and building of Korean linguistic foundation. Highly recommend this course to individuals who have an interest in and picking up the Korean language from scratch.

By Cesar M L B

Jul 11, 2017

This was great as a first glimpse to what the language comprehends, I learned what I wanted which was to understand pronunciation of the Korean alphabet and a handful of conversational phrases.

By Mitzel I P M

Mar 22, 2021

Realmente aprendí lo básico pero es muy esencial para saber cómo hablar, más que solo gramática, igual se aprendió más sobre la cultura de Corea Un curso bastante claro y corto, con lo básico.