Back to First Step Korean

May 1, 2017

1326 - 1350 of 8,077 Reviews for First Step Korean

By alejandro h

May 7, 2017

aprendí lo suficiente a pesar de ser un curso pequeño de muy corto tiempo esta bien estructurado y espero poder seguir aprendiendo ya que al menos se lo basico gracias por el curso

By sushma p

Jan 9, 2021

This course is very useful to learn basics of korean language. By the end of this course i'm able to read and write korean and also learned basic communication and some vocabulary

By Dwi N W

Aug 9, 2020

thank you, this is recommended course for those who wants to learn basic korean language. great explanation from the instructor makes me easy to understand and follow the lessons.

By Viviana M G

Aug 1, 2020

Este es un excelente curso para aprender lo básico en el idioma Coreano, la metodología la pude entender fácilmente así como las explicaciones que la profesora daba en cada clase,

By Feruza M

Jul 4, 2020

I never knew learning the Korean language would be this easy and fun despide the big amount of vocabulary and grammatical rules. Thank You very much for this wonderful experience!

By Hoang N

Jun 27, 2020

The course is designed succinctly, clearly and easily to approach as a newbie of Koran learner. The PRONUNCIATION part is always mentioned detailedly and love the lecturer. 감사합니다.

By Luisamar H

It was very helpful with everything to learning how to read the letters, how to say the numbers, how to speak formally, etc. I hope I will learn more Korean thanks to this course.

By Karina O S

May 9, 2019

Para una persona que no cuenta con ningun conocimiento sobre el idioma coreano, resulta fácil de aprender y entender. La explicación es detallada, y clara. Excelente para iniciar.

By Carolina D A C

Mar 20, 2018

Excelente curso! aprendí muchísimo y estoy muy contenta de haber podido dar mis primeros pasos en el idioma coreano gracias a la Yonsei University. Muchas gracias a la profesora!!

By 후안 카 바

Feb 16, 2021

안녕하세요, 제 이름은 카밀로 바르가스입니다.이 과정에서 저는 어휘, 다양한 질문을하는 방법, 내 고향을 대표하는 방법, 음식 주문하는 방법, 왜 일을하는지 묻는 방법, 일하는 시간, 한국어를 배웠습니다. 문화.

이 과정을 주셔서 감사합니다. 매우 도움이되었고 조만간 한국을 방문하고 싶습니다.

모든 것에 감사드립니다.

By reem m

Feb 10, 2021

الكورس عظيم

الشرح واضح و سلس

فهمت الكثير من القواعد وعرفت كيف تُصرَّف الأفعال

شكراً ج زيلاً

It's really useful course

I easily understand every grammar

By Chaw C M

Dec 16, 2020

From this course, I learnt basic Korean language . The professor is very good in explaining to students. Lecture notes are very clear and helpful to me. Thank you for everything.

By Araya I

Oct 25, 2020

I love learning korean with Yonsei university . This course is the best for beginners self/online learning . Hope I can see Yonsei university expanding more upper korean class .

By Neha K

Sep 30, 2020

With the help of Seung Hae Kang Ma'am and Younsei University, now I'll be able to understand, read and write Hangeul, a language which has fascinated me for a very long time now.

Aug 29, 2020

Muy buen material, me encantó porque no sólo te hacen ver el vídeo sino que también ponen a prueba si se has entendido lo analizado además que tienes actividades para practicar.

By Doni I

Aug 20, 2020

Thank you Ms.Seung Hae Kang. You're the best tutor which i have ever had. So thank you for Organisators Coursera. You did good job for all students, teenagers in quarantine time!

By Harshitha G

Aug 11, 2020

I'm a big fan of korean dramas so was interested in learning the language this course did help a lot. now i'm not very fluent but can definitely speak and understand the language

By Dilla S A

Aug 6, 2020

its an honor to had a study Korean language in this quarantine time! Then, I understand to read and speak in Korean conversation, such as time, hangul, and daily life. Thank you!

By Ronnachai

This couse very helpful for people who just starting to studying in Korean. Teacher speak clearly make easier to listening. Thank you very much for oppotunity to learning Korean.

By silvia c

It was really useful. I still practice to be able to get it better it should be an option to be able to speak and share with another person due that it is hard to practice alone.

By Chalida T

This course is so good for beginner students who want to learn Korean. I got more Korean skills in this course. Thank you so much to teacher Seung Hae Kang to teach me. Nice one!

By Sandra F

Oct 12, 2019

Me pareció un curso muy completo, la información presentada fue clara y detallada para las personas que estamos comenzando con el idioma y que no tenemos conocimiento sobre este.

By Jahanvi M

May 9, 2021

It was a great course, everything was explained really well and the content to practice was also great. The quiz at the end of every unit made it interesting to learn.

Thank you!

By GANGWAR B V

Dec 14, 2020

this course was quite nice. I got to learn Korean in a simple way, but it will be better if they provide some reading materialwith its English translation to improve our Korean.

By Adrian

Dec 10, 2020

I truly enjoyed this basic course as it has provided me with the base foundation for my journey towards learning the Korean Language. The course is easy to follow for beginners.