Back to First Step Korean

Jan 6, 2018

1326 - 1350 of 6,754 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Emmila

Apr 16, 2020

This course is very easy to understand ,and it is suitable for everyone who wants to learn Korean. Teacher is very good . Thank you very much for free course.

By Andrea R

Mar 19, 2020

This course is super for beginners. The teacher explains everything very clearly.

The perfect basis to continue studying Korean! I would recommend this course

By Emily D R R

Sep 9, 2019

me gusto mucho el curso me ayudo en mi acento y en muchas otras cosas como responder preguntas gracias por impartir el curso ahora mi vocabulario es mas largo

By Anya A S

Mar 17, 2019

Easy to understand with good example, need more practice though which it is depend on each participant itself. Hope there will be another term and more class.

By Rosa R

Nov 21, 2017

Very helpful and useful! Just wish it was available for longer but it has helped me so much more than any other website I have visited or tried to learn from!

By Gailan M

May 2, 2017

This course was extremely helpful and really taught me more than I thought it would. I would gladly suggest this class to anyone that has the time to take it.

By Jessica J

Jul 28, 2016

Learning was so easy and lessons were laid out simply for my learning to feel unpressured. I can read and write hangul now plus use simple phrases from memory

By Andrea M V

Oct 20, 2020

An incredible online course to start in a basic level of Korean!

Very useful for those who want to introduce themselves or experiment beginner conversations.

By Milena A

Oct 18, 2020

Great course and teacher. I hope someday the second part of the course is uploaded, It'd be so helpful so that we can keep continue learning korean language.

By Perera, T

Sep 7, 2020

It's a really good interactive course where student has the opportunity to learn Korean language with a very good flow. Really appreciate Dr. Kang's effort.

By Vannia P O A

Aug 24, 2020

Este curso ha sido de gran ayuda para mi para poder comenzar a aprender el idioma coreano, considero que el material y la enseñanza han sido de gran calidad.

By Patcharanint c

Jun 14, 2020

thank you so much about everythink i think now i knew the basic about korean and can use them to spake with my friend she is a korean thank you so much again

By valeria z

May 5, 2020

me gustó bastante, ya había tenido bases en el idioma y me ha parecido que los temas abordados han sido abordados de tal forma que cualquiera puede entender.

By Katiuska A C

Dec 26, 2018

Estoy realmente agradecida por la oportunidad que brindan en esta polataforma, aprender sin importar el tiempo y el espacio es divertido!!

gracias Coursera <3

Jan 10, 2018

I loved it! Even though I'm still not a fluent speaker, now I can read hangul and understand a lot more!! Thank you so much for providing us this experience.

By Mariana U

Oct 21, 2017

I enjoyed this curse very mucho. Easy to understand, to follow and explanations are simple.

Can use the learned every day and it helps to practice.

By JunYing N

Aug 18, 2017

It is a very nice course for non-korean to learn Korean language.I hope Yonsei University can create more advanced Korean language course for me.Thank you!!!

By Shannon M

Jul 2, 2017

Excellent method for learning the basic alphabet and vocabulary. I enjoyed it very much, and hope that the instructor will make a follow-up course available.

By Miriam J L T

Jul 2, 2017

Me encantó este curso de coreano.... muchísimas gracias .. aunque me falló las dos ultimas semanas el subtitulo de español.... un abrazo grande desde Ecuador

By Estephanny B P

Sep 30, 2020

Me ha gustado mucho llevar este curso. Los videos, el material y los ejercicios por cada clase son de gran ayuda para reforzar lo aprendido. Muchas gracias.

By AZIERAH B N

Sep 27, 2020

From this Course i learn how to write and read the hangul words, then it also improve my speaking skill and my understanding to Korean language and culture.

By Amelia P

Sep 12, 2020

thank you so much yonsei university to give me an opportunity to learn first korean. actually, i really enjoy the class, see u next time in another class!

By Diego A

Aug 14, 2020

me gusto el curso, y siento que contiene un buen balance entre el contenido y las pruebas que hacen organico el aprenizaje del idioma hasta el nivel basico.

By Alma R

Jul 16, 2020

A veces no sabia que explicaba la profesora por que todo estaba en coreano deberían poner referencias en ingles de lo que significa, pero es muy buen curso.