Back to First Step Korean

Jun 7, 2017

1401 - 1425 of 6,773 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Iridiana A

Jul 18, 2020

The course was a bit challenging because the language but everything was perfectly explained and the lessons where easy to understand, I really like it!

By Natalia C

Jun 11, 2020

This is a great course for beginners. It provides you with a multitude of topics that are used in daily conversations. Remember, practice makes perfect.

By Kathi L W

Jun 7, 2020

This course was very easy to understand. I felt as if I was there with the instructor. I was able to learn quickly and understand what was being said.

By Habibe N K

Jun 5, 2020

For beginning, it was very helpful and also I like culture related videos. I have already taken some Korean classes, it was really great to practice :)

By chai h

Learning any language at third phase aged is not easy, but to acquire the skill is to pay attention and listen and continue practice will be the target.

By Silk T

May 15, 2020

I really recommend this course for who want to start learning a beginning of Korean language. Easy to understand and lot of fun during take this course.

By Jiraya R

Apr 23, 2020

OMG! this course is so amazing. Teacher, she can teach me with a simple word in English so I can understand it. And there are many example too. Suggest!

By Chun W

Dec 16, 2019

The course is very helpful for beginners. However, for students that haven't any knowledge of Korean, the pace of prof. Kang might be a little bit fast.

By Marina d l I J

Aug 3, 2019

Muy bien organizado y explicado todo el temario. Fácil de seguir durante las cinco semanas. Una manera perfecta de empezar a aprender coreano. !Gracias!

By Anne K S M

Jan 10, 2018

Muito bom e bem didático, os assuntos abordados no curso passam por diversos temas o tornam ainda melhor. Um tempo bem usado ao dedicar-se a esse curso!

By Eunice J R

Jan 25, 2017

The instructor explains very well. Examples are easy to learn. I learn a lot and I understand Korean language better because of this course. Keep it up!

By Christian T

Dec 4, 2016

Very helpful for those who don't know anything about Korean Language at the first time. The methods that are used is easy to follow yet very effective.

By Jehosabeat R B

Nov 29, 2020

It was a very nice, and very well explained course. I really enjoyed it, and I learned many new things.

Thanks a lot.

Muchas Gracias. Saludos.

Greetings.

By LAURA S T L

Nov 3, 2020

Es genial la forma en la que explican y los ejercicios, sin embargo me gustaría aprender un nivel de coreano más avanzado, muchas gracias por el curso

By johan j

Oct 25, 2020

Really good teacher. Very easy to understand gave me a good understanding of the Korean language. I will practice more so I get better at it thank you.

By Rocio P F

Oct 16, 2020

It was amazing how many contents it includes. The teacher explains very well and the examples are clear and they make it so easy to understand. Lovely!

By Nattapat W

Oct 5, 2020

The lecturer really explain the outline and teach clearly every parts of the course. The practicing really help me know about how to use it in reality.

By Micelys B

Sep 29, 2020

Un curso que se preocupa por enseñar de una manera fácil y sencilla como pronunciar, escuchar y leer coreano. Excelente profesora y excelente material.

By Monica L

Sep 14, 2020

es un curso básico pero te enseña lo necesario, números,palabras,pronunciación y como iniciar una conversación , si adquieres el certificado te ayudara

By Adriana R

Sep 1, 2020

Me ha gustado mucho, el curso es muy fácil de entender, y aunque no estaba traducido al español las últimas clases, pude entenderlo me ha gustado mucho

By Sheffana

Aug 29, 2020

IT WAS GREAT TO LEARN KOREAN THROUGH THIS COURSE IN ONE MONTH . I HAVE LEARNT MAXIMUM OF WORDS THAT I NEED FOR A DAILY LIFE THANK YOU YONSEI UNIVERSITY

By Aarthi C 1

Aug 28, 2020

The Course is designed and taught excellently. The instructor is good at conveying concepts and grammer properly. Must recommended course for Beginner.

By Felita C H

Aug 28, 2020

Super great! Thank you 선생님 for teaching me. I had much fun time during learning Korean. Hopefully I can practice more so my Korean will be more fluent.

By Noemi M G M

Jul 18, 2020

Me gusto mucho y lo recomiendo, es muy bueno para un coreano básico. Lo que me gustaría que mejoraran es en las traducciones para que sean mas precisas

By Anahí M G

Jul 12, 2020

El curso fue realmente efectivo. Aprendí lo suficiente en muy poco tiempo, por eso estoy muy feliz. Realmente recomendado. Fácil de entender y seguir.