Back to First Step Korean

Jan 6, 2018

1401 - 1425 of 6,684 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Adriana R

Sep 1, 2020

Me ha gustado mucho, el curso es muy fácil de entender, y aunque no estaba traducido al español las últimas clases, pude entenderlo me ha gustado mucho

By Sheffana

Aug 29, 2020

IT WAS GREAT TO LEARN KOREAN THROUGH THIS COURSE IN ONE MONTH . I HAVE LEARNT MAXIMUM OF WORDS THAT I NEED FOR A DAILY LIFE THANK YOU YONSEI UNIVERSITY

By Aarthi C 1

Aug 28, 2020

The Course is designed and taught excellently. The instructor is good at conveying concepts and grammer properly. Must recommended course for Beginner.

By Felita C H

Aug 28, 2020

Super great! Thank you 선생님 for teaching me. I had much fun time during learning Korean. Hopefully I can practice more so my Korean will be more fluent.

By Noemi M G M

Jul 18, 2020

Me gusto mucho y lo recomiendo, es muy bueno para un coreano básico. Lo que me gustaría que mejoraran es en las traducciones para que sean mas precisas

By Anahí M G

Jul 12, 2020

El curso fue realmente efectivo. Aprendí lo suficiente en muy poco tiempo, por eso estoy muy feliz. Realmente recomendado. Fácil de entender y seguir.

By Leslie M C P

Jul 10, 2020

Totally loved it! Great teacher and the content is really complete. I really liked it and I think it gave me the basics to the korean language. Thanks!

By Nehal T

Jun 25, 2020

The course is best for a kick start those who are interested in learning korean. Everyone should take such a course as a beginner. Highly recommended.

By Nicole S G

Jun 1, 2020

Excelente, me encanto, tenía conocimientos básicos del idioma coreano pero este curso me dio las alas para aventurarme en este hermoso idioma, gracias.

By Benjamaphorn C

May 9, 2020

I really like to learn something news language. and I decided to learn Korean because I like watching K-Drama. Now I have a new skill in this language.

By Nattakarn R

Apr 23, 2020

This is the best Korean course. Thank you the professor who made this couse. I hope I can learn the Korean course from Yonsei University more and more.

By CHELSEA S

Dec 3, 2019

I have never been more grateful I learned the characters 6 years ago! Now, I can focus on another aspects without worrying about the hangul characters.

By marishyves

Sep 1, 2019

It helped me a lot, specially in terms of pronuntiation and learning new vocabulary and expressions. It sure is a great way to start learning korean :)

By Sanae J

Jan 21, 2019

It was a great introduction for me. I would love to repeat the course so that I can become more proficient with what I have learned from this course.

By Ceci H

Jun 4, 2017

Excellent course. Definitely the numbers where the hardest part for me, but everything was well explained. Thank you Yonsei University for this. 감사합니다!

By Christine B

Jan 15, 2017

I really enjoyed this course and would recommend it to anyone who wants to start and learn Korean. I hope more advanced courses will also be available.

By Angeles Q 9

Nov 3, 2020

Excelente curso, bien explicado y brinda demasiado información útil y necesaria para poder hablar coreano. El curso es muy completo y muy recomendado.

By Dana D

Oct 10, 2020

i really love this course!! i learned so many things and it was so easy to understand, thank very much teacher for to take your time to teaching us!!!

By Monica P

Aug 5, 2020

Excelente! Gracias a la profesora Kang, logre entender muy bien cada clase, espero poder dar lo mejor en el futuro, muchas gracias por la oportunidad.

By Victoria G

Aug 4, 2020

The teacher made the class great. I feel like this was great for me to understand the basics and be able to go back over my notes and keep practicing.

By Abhishek G

Jul 19, 2020

Very well structured course. Going further, I would really like to learn more advanced content from the Yonsei university and Professor Seung Hae Kang

By NEKITA T

Jun 24, 2020

Great Experience in Learning. Thank you to the instructor for helping me in learning the basics of Korean. 감사합니다(gamsahabnida) . Thank you once again.

By Yvette C E

Apr 6, 2020

This course helped me understand the basics of learning the Korean language. Very informative. And the professor explains the lessons well. Thank you.

By Cecilia T L

May 6, 2018

Me encantó y lo haría mil veces más. Gracias por la oportunidad!

I loved it and I definitely i would do it again and again . Thanks for the oportunity.

By Elizabeth K D M

Feb 10, 2017

Fue de gran satisfacción estar en este curso, hay explicación detallada sobre los temas me encantó,y me gustaría existan más cursos del idioma Coreano