Back to First Step Korean

AT
Jun 7, 2017

AP
Aug 27, 2021

I have learned so much and I really enjoyed learning this beautiful language. I know that I will learn to speak and read with lots of practice and perseverance. Thank you so much for this opportunity!

1401 - 1425 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Esther Y S P

I love how the Professor takes her time to explain the details of Korean language and how to use it in everyday life. I'm new to this language and it really helps me understand the language.

By Phap H

Mar 31, 2018

Thank you for a wonderful course. I am amazed at how much information is packed into this five-week course! I hope that this wonderful instructor will offer additional courses in the future.

By Jennifer M A

Oct 29, 2017

Cada lección esta muy bien desarrollada. El hecho de repetir algunas palabras del vocabulario semanal hacia que fuera más fácil incorporarlas en nuestro aprendizaje. Gracias por el esfuerzo!

By Hafsa N

Aug 27, 2021

Great course for beginners. Everything is explained really well and with some practice in speaking and regularly doing the exercises provided, you can really learn to speak Korean properly!

By Giovanni M

Aug 12, 2021

S​eriously well done and well articulated. It has been helpful, pleasing and interest right from the beginning to the end. Thank you so much and I will recommend it to every learner I know!

By Lenardmiko R

Jun 13, 2021

Learning Korean in this website is very helpful since it helped me understand a lot of Korean-related stuff and Korean Language. I really work hard and it was also extremely fun to learn at

By Avishi P S

Jan 17, 2021

Thank you so much for giving this oppurtunity for me to learn Korean. Everything was simply explained well. Great job. Also huge thanks to cousera progrmme. Wish you everyone all the best

By Melissa R

Jan 3, 2021

Es super facil de entender y si continuas practicando en tu casa no dudes en que lo dominaras al 100 %. Gracias a Yonsei university por darme la oportunidad de entender parte de su cultura.

By Gemma T S

Nov 7, 2020

I love this course!!! The lovely teacher makes it very simple and understanding since the very first moment! Also I think that the subjects she teaches are the right one to start! Thanks!!!

By Rommy H

Nov 4, 2020

This course helped me a lot to progress my speaking, vocabulary and making sentences, but of course I need a lot of practice to remember. And i would like another course following this one

By Helena C N

Sep 21, 2020

Es una muy buena introducción, los subtitulos en español no son muy buenos pero yo puedo hablar ingles entonces no tuve ningún problema. Muy conveniente e introductorio! Quedé muy contenta.

By Suci Y A

Aug 2, 2020

I really like the course, it helps me to improve my korean language, especially the pronunciation. But for me it is a little bit too slow, but over all it is super amazing course. 감사합니다 교수님

By Yuliya P

Jun 14, 2020

This was my first course I've ever completed! I am very grateful to all who created this course and especially to the teacher, who made the process of learning very easy and comprehensible.

By Shubhangi S

Jun 14, 2020

I really enjoyed learning Korean Language. I'm thankful to the Yonsie University and Coursera for providing this opportunity. It not only is beneficial but an interesting language to learn.

By Dimple D

Thank you . The course was very helpful in learning korean and now after practice I am able to speak the basic introduction and basic sentences . Its level is high and require time to learn

By Lexandra J

May 8, 2020

I enjoyed the order and the foundation of how each unit was set up. It built on the skills previously learned. This course was easy to engage with and fun to learn. Thank you! Gamsahabnida!

By Burassakorn P

May 4, 2020

This is my first time of learning Korean. This course is a very good start for foreign learners who want to study Korean. The teacher can explain the lessons clearly and easy to understand.

By Khoo R J

May 2, 2020

Thank you for giving me another platform to learn Korean and I realize that Korean is not as easy as I thought. I will make sure to visit Yonsei University when I visit Korea in the future.

By Meybelin

Apr 13, 2020

It's excellent, really a like a lot this course is of many help, thanks to it I know more about korean language.

Thanks so much. You are doing a great work. 'well done' like the teacher say.

By Joelle V

Mar 24, 2019

merci beaucoup pour ce cours très interessant. J'ai pu me familiariser à cette jolie langue et cette culture passionnante. il me faudra encore beaucoup de travail mais je ferai de mon mieux

By assia f

Apr 21, 2017

Thank you for giving me this chance to study and improve my Korean it's so helpful for foreigners to learn the Korean language hope all the best for you , you're doing a great job 수고했어요 ^^

By Liana M

Feb 18, 2017

Me parece muy bueno que podamos aprender de esta manera y completamente gratis.

Gracias por permitir que un idioma tan bonito pueda llegar a ser conocido por personas en todo el mundo.

Thanks

By Catharina A

Sep 19, 2021

Taking this course will really help me to achieve my career goals in the future. This course helped me to understand more about language, where language is a communication tool for humans.

By Gargi D

Aug 18, 2021

A very educational course, helped me learn Korean easily. The instructor, Seung Hae Kang ma'am, is amazing. She taught everything nicely, and explained all the basic articulately. 고맙습니다 :)

By Monica L

Aug 8, 2021

Videos are at a suitable length. The review modules help pull together the individual activities in each week. Good pace and clear explanations from Professor Seung Hae Kang. Thank you.