Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

RN
Oct 6, 2021

This course is really a great start to learn Korean language. It taught me Hangul, particles used, vocabularies and how sentences are made. Thank you to Professor Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University.

AP
Aug 27, 2021

I have learned so much and I really enjoyed learning this beautiful language. I know that I will learn to speak and read with lots of practice and perseverance. Thank you so much for this opportunity!

1451 - 1475 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Shubhangi S

Jun 14, 2020

I really enjoyed learning Korean Language. I'm thankful to the Yonsie University and Coursera for providing this opportunity. It not only is beneficial but an interesting language to learn.

By Dimple D

Thank you . The course was very helpful in learning korean and now after practice I am able to speak the basic introduction and basic sentences . Its level is high and require time to learn

By Lexandra J

May 8, 2020

I enjoyed the order and the foundation of how each unit was set up. It built on the skills previously learned. This course was easy to engage with and fun to learn. Thank you! Gamsahabnida!

By Burassakorn P

May 4, 2020

This is my first time of learning Korean. This course is a very good start for foreign learners who want to study Korean. The teacher can explain the lessons clearly and easy to understand.

By Khoo R J

May 2, 2020

Thank you for giving me another platform to learn Korean and I realize that Korean is not as easy as I thought. I will make sure to visit Yonsei University when I visit Korea in the future.

By Meybelin

Apr 13, 2020

It's excellent, really a like a lot this course is of many help, thanks to it I know more about korean language.

Thanks so much. You are doing a great work. 'well done' like the teacher say.

By Joelle V

Mar 24, 2019

merci beaucoup pour ce cours très interessant. J'ai pu me familiariser à cette jolie langue et cette culture passionnante. il me faudra encore beaucoup de travail mais je ferai de mon mieux

By assia f

Apr 21, 2017

Thank you for giving me this chance to study and improve my Korean it's so helpful for foreigners to learn the Korean language hope all the best for you , you're doing a great job 수고했어요 ^^

By Liana M

Feb 18, 2017

Me parece muy bueno que podamos aprender de esta manera y completamente gratis.

Gracias por permitir que un idioma tan bonito pueda llegar a ser conocido por personas en todo el mundo.

Thanks

By Wendy j F H

Nov 8, 2021

Me encantó el curso, se los recomiendo. Además las prácticas post clases son de mucha ayuda a tu comprensión. Es un curso con enfoque a lo necesario en una conversación diaria. Excelente¡¡

By Catharina A

Sep 19, 2021

Taking this course will really help me to achieve my career goals in the future. This course helped me to understand more about language, where language is a communication tool for humans.

By Gargi D

Aug 18, 2021

A very educational course, helped me learn Korean easily. The instructor, Seung Hae Kang ma'am, is amazing. She taught everything nicely, and explained all the basic articulately. 고맙습니다 :)

By Monica L

Aug 8, 2021

Videos are at a suitable length. The review modules help pull together the individual activities in each week. Good pace and clear explanations from Professor Seung Hae Kang. Thank you.

By Dimitrina D

Aug 7, 2021

I really enjoyed all aspects of this class - it included everything necessary to get started with Korean alphabet and pronunciation and to build enough vocabulary to have a basic dialogue.

By Hannia T M

Jul 19, 2021

Muy buen curso me ah ayudado a entender mas el idioma y la cultura coreana, seguiré aprendiendo este maravilloso idioma, este curso es muy completo para iniciar a aprender sobre este país.

By Md R Z

Jul 10, 2021

I​t's been a greata help with all of this courses materials, amazing topics, and amazingly speaking every K-words. Thank you so much for helping me Associate Professor ma'am. 방글라데시에서 감사합니다

By Jacob B

Jul 10, 2021

I​ didn't expect much, but it truly was helpful! Teaches a lot of grammar fast, but in a way you can remember it. It also gives a lot of vocab to follow up with the grammar you are taught!

By Lexa H

Dec 21, 2020

If I have a chance to learn more about korean language deeply, I make surely hold it cuz the course gave me the key to open my curiosity how lovely and interesting this language. 선생님 감사합니다

By Agata S B H

Aug 24, 2020

I think it´s a perfect way to begin your Korean language studies. The media is really well made and you end up with a solid base for more advanced lessons. I totally recommend this course!

By Napaswan

Jun 21, 2020

Thanks for having this online tutorial. Made me learn basic Korean I will use it with my favorite Korean idols. I will try to practice consistently. It will be great if you have Thai Sub.

By Ngoc H H

Oct 18, 2019

Very useful course for beginner, like me, who did not know anything about Korean language. This course provides materials with lecture videos and quizzes reasonably and it's easy to follow

By Steven V

Aug 7, 2016

This course really helped me understand the Korean language better. This is a course that's easy to get into, and you are carefully taken through each unit with great learning experiences!

By Luis E C I

Nov 21, 2021

Es un curso bastante util si quieres comenzar con el coreano, me gusto mucho porque realmente siento que progrese bastante. Ahora a seguir practicando para no olvidar nada de lo aprendido

By Husna I

Oct 2, 2021

It was great course, and i learned a lot. I can confidently say that i can read korean easily and speak basic korean. The time/date concepts are hard, but with practice it can get better.

By Xylaisyah a

Aug 21, 2021

F​irst of all, thank you for coursera and yonsei university who help me learning korean. i enjoy the course and i understand it easily. now i can read and write korean, thankyou so much!!