Back to First Step Korean

Jan 6, 2018

1451 - 1475 of 6,681 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Mayara F L

Jul 25, 2020

I really enjoyed this Korean course, I learned a lot and I think if I practice and keep reading I will already speak this language very well. Thanks

By REHAB T

Jul 15, 2020

I am really happy with this course as it has a lot of vocab and practice as well as a simple and easy explanation

it really helped me a lot

고맙습니다 선생님

By Vafa S

Jun 5, 2020

This course gave me a new language.I am very thankful to this course because of improving my writing, reading, listening and speaking skills. 감사합니다

By Manussanan A

i love first step Korean because you can teach clearly basic Korean. I understand Korean better. Thank you for your good lesions. Love, your student

By Munthira N

May 13, 2020

The teacher is good at teaching, I can understand her very well, plus the courses were fun and enjoyable to learn. Thanks for this Korean knowledge.

By Lizaidee D J

Apr 21, 2020

I loved the way the teacher explained each lesson and enjoyed a lot studying through these modules. I feel I have learned a lot. Highly Recommended.

By Marielle D R

Nov 25, 2017

I learned very much. It is easy to learn, since it provides examples and deeper explanation about the words and the construction of sentence. :) :)

By Saray E T T

Aug 11, 2017

Buen curso para aprender coreano, las clases son muy activas, recomiendo tener una libreta donde anotar el vocabulario y la conjugación de palabras.

By Valerie S

May 7, 2017

It really helps you to known the basics of Hangul. I learned more with this course than by using other language learning software that I try before.

By Dido C

Jun 19, 2016

Good lessons for those who want to step into the world of Korean.

Very good explanation and structure. Hope to have the deeper lessons in the future.

By Zeinab H

Nov 22, 2020

Thank you so much for this course , it was very helpful and enjoyable. Hope you continue offering such courses. great appreciation for the trainer.

By Esmirna V B P

Nov 1, 2020

I loved this course, I really learned many basic terms and ways to improve me in Korean, thank you!! It was a great journey for me on these weeks!.

By Liezel C C

Oct 25, 2020

It was nice to learn Korean Language and Alphabets! The Instructor speaks so well that you'll eventually understand even though the topic was hard.

By Rhobi P M

Aug 6, 2020

honestly she is the best teacher ever and her teaching techniques are the best for all people especially beginners. I loved and enjoyed this course

By Rebeca Q V

Aug 2, 2020

I really liked this course. It has helped me a lot to improve my speaking and get more knowledge about Korean language. I found it really helpful.

By Alanis H

Jul 7, 2020

Amazing course! I didn't fully understand how to use the particles correctly and how to construct sentences, and I think this really helped me out.

By Maidacenco A R

Jun 9, 2020

Perfectly. Курс объективно выше всяких похвал. Подробное описание в купе с озвучкой от носителя дают полную картину для понимания и освоения языка.

By rawan

Jun 3, 2020

very good for beginner :) I do not know anything on Korean language before this course. it is makes learning Korean language very easy for me now .

By SUSI S

This course is really helpful for me to understand Korean basic language and writing. I hope there will be more advance course. Thank you very much

By Napasorn F

Apr 13, 2020

So easier to listen and learn, helpfull and absolutely

I really love korean language and It's good to recommented for another person to learn here

By María F S M

Aug 16, 2019

Me encanto, todo fue explicado de forma fácil de comprender, ojala que el el curso tenga un segundo nivel de Coreano basico, esperare con ansias!!!

By Rose D

Jun 24, 2017

Great course! Very easy to follow especially for beginners like me. Thank you Prof. Seung Hae Kang, it was a fun and enjoyable learning experience.

By Malu M

Jun 10, 2017

O curso foi muito bom, aprendi de um jeito fácil e eficiente, o material foi muito bem preparado e a professora Kang Seung Hae deu aulas incríveis.

By SamiehGholinezhad

Sep 15, 2020

Thank you from Mrs. Seung Hue Kang for your presentation in this course. It was beneficial for me, and I really enjoy it.

Thanks,

Samieh.Gholinezhad

By Carolina Z J

Sep 14, 2020

Es un curso muy didáctico y entretenido, de fácil entendimiento. Me ayudo mucho en mejorar mi pronunciación y la comprensión de audios en coreano.