Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

1451 - 1475 of 6,041 Reviews for First Step Korean

By MIRELLE A C G

Sep 15, 2020

Me gustò mucho el contenido, la didactica y la preparacion de la maestra a cargo. Muchas gracias por la oportunidad, seguirè estudiando

By Vanessa A

Sep 13, 2020

Bien explicado, mucho contenido con el cual practicar, igual queda mucho por mejorar; pero ayuda al 100% para comprender mejor el idioma

By Yenisbeth I

Aug 28, 2020

Gracias por la oportunidad de formar parte de Curso de Coursera y la profesora Seung Hae Kang por su tiempo de enseñarnos aprendí mucho

By Daria P

Aug 20, 2020

It's great! Very informative, focused on basic yet important points, easy enough to follow, challenging enough to actually learn things.

By Anchalee P

Jul 24, 2020

This course is a good way for me to start learning Korean. Ms. Seung Hae Kang is very good at explaining the background of the language.

By Melanie

Jul 17, 2020

Very interesting course! I wish it was longer and that there was some more exercises that we could do on our own. But its really great !

By Pretty F

Jul 15, 2020

This is a very nice course for a beginner. I enjoy the lecture. I hope there this another Korean language course from Yonsei University.

By Sushma P

Jun 15, 2020

its was really helpful and felt easy to learn korean basics. such a wonderful teacher . i wish if this could continue to the next level.

By Patchadapa S

Thank you so share your knowledge. It's made me develop my language and made korean to be easy.I hope you to share about it again. 고맙습니다

By lim p y

May 01, 2020

The course is interesting, even I know how to speak a little Korean before but I don’t know the grammar at all. This course really help.

By PHONHAN K

Apr 24, 2020

I like to do home work after learning from video, home work make me more understand.

Sonsangnim is excellent for expand the hard lessons.

By Lisa P

Mar 03, 2020

Awesome, truly enjoyed this course. Very straight forward. The korean language is beautiful. Maybe one day I can speak fluent Korean.

By Adriana J

Feb 15, 2020

Me gustó mucho el curso, es muy bueno y se llega aprender mucho, lo único que hace falta es practicar la materia aprendida para mejorar.

By Alvito W Z M

Sep 28, 2020

Thank you very much for Coursera and Ms. Seung Hae Kang, I am here to learn a lot about Korean, I'm happy to know and understand Korean

By Verónica G L P

Aug 31, 2020

Excelente curso, aprendí bastante a pesar de no tener conocimiento alguno del idioma, un muy buen curso para introducirte en el coreano

By shrawani d

Aug 22, 2020

I really loved to learn the korean language lessons from miss Kang. I learned all the basic words and their pronunciations very easily.

By Payel M

Aug 17, 2020

Really very helpful and beginner friendly. I am always searching for such type of course finally I got it and also completed it. 감사합니다.

By ayesha

Jul 31, 2020

Course Outline was great and the instructor's approaches helped much to understand Korean easily. Loved her teaching method. Thank You.

By Rosangela S F

Jul 28, 2020

Realmente muy bueno, aprendí muchísimo, cosas que jamás pensé.

Le agradezco mucho a la maestra explica muy bien y es paciente al enseñar

By Nurul R B A M

Jul 16, 2020

Very informative & useful for beginners. I enjoyed it a lot! Would recommend this course to anyone who wants to start learning Korean:)

By ARYA K

its an awesome site to learn things...i recommend this to everyone who is looking for a site to explore and learn ...kamsahamnida....;)

By May P E

Jun 10, 2020

the way this course taught me the basic korean is very detailed and organized. it's very easy to understand and it's not boring at all.

By IMMACULA A

It is very easy to learn. They are not rushing but slowly they are teaching us. It was a recap for me to remember by having their notes

By Kanittha S

this course made me understand korean language and korean grammar more. thank you so much for the free course. it's really beneficial.