Back to First Step Korean

Jun 08, 2017

1451 - 1475 of 1,700 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Molly S

Jul 20, 2017

This course in great! I already knew a little bit of Korean before this course and i can read Hangul, but this course really helped me refine those skills.

By Lanae T

Aug 09, 2019

it was very easy. thank you!

By Charmaine W

Nov 23, 2018

Very good course. I've been trying to learn Korean, on and off, for a few years now and this course has been the only method that I can say has worked for me. So many important rules and basics are presented in this course, that other programmes I did lacked. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to learn Korean from scratch! 5 stars!

By Anie G L R

Mar 24, 2017

Excelente.

By Miriam M F

Jun 02, 2017

Fue un curso bastante enriquecedor, además de la facilidad con la que se manejaron los temas abordados.

By wannapron

Dec 03, 2017

감사합니다 승헤강 선생님

By Evelyn G M

May 07, 2017

Me ha encantado hacer este curso, porque es variado y ayuda muchísimo a empezar un idioma tan complicado. Muchas Gracias.

By Jesse O

Sep 18, 2019

I liked this course a lot! I just wish that more of the sentences would have had a literal translation so that during a lesson or test you could be able to recall certain vocabulary words. Often ties during tests I could not figure out which words were which and the proper grammar structure.

By Catherine N

Jun 07, 2019

Very good course, easy to follow and well explained!

By Diana L V L

Mar 02, 2018

gracias por enseñarnos mas idiomas gracias

By Marple

Mar 24, 2018

从日常使用、语法和文化等为切入点,非常受益

By Arantxa M J

Feb 07, 2018

Muy bueno, solo por favor ojalá pueda haber mas apoyo en los subtítulos.

By 郭琳

Feb 05, 2018

虽然对我来说用个礼拜来消化有点快,但胜在可以反复看,满满消化也来得及

By Nguyễn K P

Jul 16, 2017

An easy and comprehensive course. I love it

By Laura S M R

Feb 16, 2019

es muy bueno

By Serra K

Nov 28, 2019

well done. thank you.

By Nhat H N

Jul 05, 2016

The teacher is so bad, I think Vietnamese teacher can teach better than her!

By Abigail N

Jul 06, 2016

This is an excellent course and is very helpful and provides lots of information for learning the Korean language.

By Elizabeth E

Jun 18, 2016

not done with it yet, but love it so far, 2 days and i can already read some of the symbols :)

By Sweetha G

Jul 30, 2016

For all K-pop and K-drama fans,

This course is the best portal to understand everyday korean, read hallyu star names, drama air dates and even write your own name! What are you waiting for? Get started!! :)

By Jimena M C L

Feb 06, 2019

MUY BUENO.

Me ha servido bastante, y te da unas bases muy completas.

By Miluska G C S

Jan 29, 2017

es una linda experiencia haber aprendido en esta universidad y muy buena gracias por todo.... y poco a poco aprenderé el hangul

By Manisha L

Nov 08, 2019

easy and fun to learn

By imnuksungla k

May 18, 2019

very nice...highly recommended !!!!

By 陳柏均