Back to First Step Korean

Jan 6, 2018

1501 - 1525 of 6,702 Reviews for First Step Korean

By kwanchanok N

Jun 3, 2020

Thank you for the free course and certificate. Your web is the best way to study at home. It's good for everyone that want to improve your skill.

By Linette P

Jun 1, 2020

El curso es muy completo. La profesora explica muy bien los temas, esta muy interesante el idioma. Deberian intentarlo, aprenderlo y practicarlo.

By Stephanie L

Especially considering that this course is free if you don't need the certificate, this is an incredible way to get started with learning Korean!

By MUHAMMAD N A B M N A

Ms Kang is the best teacher for teaching Korea. She explains every point and teaches us new vocabularies for us to use in Korean. Kamsahamnida .

By Lucy H

It was very helpful and informative and it is a great starter course. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn Korean

By Patricia F G M

Apr 27, 2020

Me gustó mucho el curso online. Si bien hubo días en os que me costó acceder por falta de tiempo, me dio mucha facilidad para seguir aprendiendo!

By Elizabeth S

Apr 26, 2020

Easy to follow, learn and remember what was taught throughout the course! Really enjoyable and would recommend to friends trying to learn Korean.

By Kritsana A

Apr 21, 2020

This lesson is really useful I haave more knoeleadge about korean now.The teacher is really kind and the way how she teach is easy to understand.

By Sonia C F V

Mar 16, 2020

Es demasiado excelente el curso, me formó una muy buena base de idioma coreano, estoy realmente muy agradecida por este valioso recurso recibido.

By Gianna A

Nov 20, 2016

This is a great starter course for beginner students of the Korean language. The lectures and notes were very informative and easy to understand.

By Gabriela H S

Sep 19, 2020

i really liked the course the only thing estha sometimes the test are very slow for keep the result, thanks a lot for your support and hard work

By nia u

Sep 9, 2020

Great course with the great lecturer. After completing this course, i am able to write and understand the basic conversation in korean language.

By Berdibaeva N A

Aug 24, 2020

This course was excellent! I loved it! I wanted to learn Korean! Finally, I have learned some grammar and vocabulary essential words> Thank you!

By Erika S I

Aug 8, 2020

I learned to write and read in Korean, I also learned a lot of vocabulary, and most importantly I learned how to communicate, thank you so much.

By Anushka

Aug 1, 2020

I loved this course a lot! I thought I was quite familiar with basic level Korean but this course taught me a lot more than expected. Thank you!

By Débora C D

Jul 16, 2020

Excelente curso para aprender las habilidades más básicas del idioma, es un muy buen empuje para tomar lecciones más avanzadas con más confianza

By Papawarin S

Jul 11, 2020

Great lessons for beginners. It is easier to understands Korean than learning by myself. I am more fluently in reading hanguel and conversation!

By Загуменов Г

Мне очень понравился данный курс, информация поступает порционно и не вызывает нагрузок, краткое и понятное изложение не отнимает много времени.

By Aakanksha S

May 13, 2020

Well structured and highly interactive lecture videos. Beautifully explained content and illustrative examples. Enjoyed the learning experience!

By Kamonwan D

Apr 24, 2020

This course is so great. It makes me improve my skill and The teacher is very good to explain and makes it easy to understand. Thank you so much

By Alba

Mar 7, 2020

This course is a great introduction to the Korean language. I learnt many expressions, vocabulary and pronunciation tips. I highly recommend it!

By Rupali T K

Feb 24, 2019

It was a good experience. I would like to recommend people who really want to learn Basic Korean Language. This could give them a good start. :)

By Prem M

Feb 8, 2017

Such an amazing course taught by Prof.Seung Hae Kang.Great opportunity to learn korean language including alphabets & glimpse of Korean Culture.

By Maria K R S

Nov 22, 2020

Well taught course. Practice and Sample conversations really helped. I hope you develop advanced Korean language courses. Thank you for this :)

By RÜMEYSA E

Oct 25, 2020

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed this course. Especially during this Covid19 Pandemic, learning a language online is a wonderful experience.