Back to First Step Korean

May 02, 2017

1501 - 1525 of 6,064 Reviews for First Step Korean

By hsi y c

Nov 04, 2018

It is a great lesson to learn Korean for beginners, after I study this course, I can talk to Koreans and let them understand my needs.

By José I B C

Oct 29, 2018

Todo está bien explicado. Tal y como dice la profesora, lo más complicado es hablar fluido, pero la teoría es perfectamente aplicable.

By Anlin B

Aug 03, 2017

Amazing course that has been put together very well and has helped me further my Korean with it's simple yet useful everyday language.

By Ella S

Jul 29, 2017

I absolutely loved this course. I learned a lot and it was very helpful. If you want to learn Korean I recommend you take this course.

By Janette O G

Sep 11, 2020

Me gusto mucho, la profesora Kang explica muy bien, y aunque no esta subtitulado 100% al español es posible entenderlo con el ingles.

By Patty H

Sep 05, 2020

Disfrute mucho del curso, aprendí mucho y muy rápido. Los videos se dan a entender muy bien además de la explicación de la profesora.

By Lily M V S

Jul 14, 2020

Es un curso bastante completo. Muchas gracias a la Universidad de Yonsei por brindar este excelente curso para principiantes como yo.

By Nina F

Jul 04, 2020

It was quite hard for me to find the time for this course, but even if it took me longer than expected, it was very much worth it! :)

By Dhania D P

Studying this course makes me want to apply it in real life conversation... so i have to go to Korea!!... thank you Yonsei University

By Aharah J V A

May 15, 2020

Very useful tool to learn and the instructors' good in explaining the modules and the questions being asked in the forums. Thank you!

By Andrés E R S

Dec 27, 2018

Muy muy bueno muchas gracias por todo!!! Avísame cuando cae intermedio o siguiente nivel por favor Saludos de Mérida, Yucatán. México

By Juan P S P

Aug 31, 2020

It's a great first approach to Korean language and culture, it shows step by step details of the Korean language without any strain.

By Luciana d O B

Aug 30, 2020

Excelente. O curso é bem flexível e de fácil compreensão. O material disponibilizado também é muito bom! Obrigada pela oportunidade.

By Carolina H

Aug 30, 2020

It's a good way to start with the language, now I can try with others class of Korean because I understand the basic of the language

By Nowshin T

Aug 16, 2020

It was a wonderful course. The teacher took a very friendly approach in teaching. The teaching materials and video quality was nice.

By CINDY J E P

Aug 16, 2020

muy bueno todo, me gustaria que hicieran mas cursos asi como estos para aprender mas el idioma....

les agradezco mucho...

muy contenta

By Sharon D G P

Aug 08, 2020

Excelente, buenas bases aunque tuve que asesorarme un poco de fuentes externas, pero fue un buen curso de iniciación.

Muchas gracias.

By Ma. C S J

Aug 02, 2020

I really loved this course. The approach was very easy for learners to understand, It has taught us practical usage of the language.

By Nokulunga M Z

Jul 30, 2020

loved, it was quiet informative and easy to follow, i really learned a lot i have taken notes and will practice with them, thank you

By Alma G S C

Jul 30, 2020

Es un curso muy bueno, aprendi mucho y explica muy bien la gramatica ahora ya puedo decir oraciones basicas en el idioma del hangul.

By Angie E V

Jul 26, 2020

Excellent!! Me encanto el curso, me gustaria que hicieran una continuación, explican muy bien y los quiz y los videos son muy buenos

By Hathairat J

Jun 08, 2020

I’ve got more korean skills during quarantine life. This is a good course. Thank you Yonsei University And Coursera for all of this!

By Foong Y L

Love the course design and preparation. Teacher was very good and clear. Makes me want to sign up for the next one when I am ready

By Asty A

for me who's never learn Korean, this course has a good explanation! Now I just have to exercise more (and watch more k-dramas haha)

By Montirawan K

May 12, 2020

It's very good for practice.

This course is suitable for those who don't have basic knowledge. Easy to understand. Thank you so much