Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

AP
Aug 27, 2021

I have learned so much and I really enjoyed learning this beautiful language. I know that I will learn to speak and read with lots of practice and perseverance. Thank you so much for this opportunity!

RN
Oct 6, 2021

This course is really a great start to learn Korean language. It taught me Hangul, particles used, vocabularies and how sentences are made. Thank you to Professor Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University.

1526 - 1550 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Martín F

Jun 26, 2020

i really enjoyed studying in this course. I learned a lot of things in just 5 weeks. But this is just the beginning. I strongly recommend this course. The teacher explains so clear.

By 刘美佳

Jun 3, 2020

Through this course,I learned the basic pronunciation of korean.And how to introduce myself in korean and carry out basic communication.I also learned a lot of about Korean culture.

By Marta M R M

May 6, 2020

Es muy intuitivo y muy ameno, se hace divertido seguirlo y se aprende mucho con él.

Estoy deseando hacer el siguiente, desde luego lo recomiendo para iniciarse en el idioma Coreano.

By RIMSHA K

Apr 30, 2020

the videos were comprehensive and well explained with appropriate focus on pronunciation and grammar. the pdf files were also quite helpful. it was an excellent learning experience.

By Laura A T

Jul 18, 2019

it's a well-developed course. Its structure goes from easy to hard. I likes the way in which the teacher explains and gives us time to pronounce and make the practice moments. 감사합니다

By Paula N C

Sep 24, 2017

El curso está muy bien estructurado y explicado. Yo estoy tomando clases de coreano con un profesor, pero me sirvieron mucho estas clases para complementar y repasar los contenidos.

By Elekwachi P A

Mar 29, 2017

This course was amazing and easy to understand. My first encounter with Korean and i can easily identify and read words and sentences. Thanks to the instructor, she did a great job!

By Jenny E

Aug 15, 2021

En muy poco tiempo logré aprender mucho más de lo que esperaba. Sin duda ha sido uno de los mejores cursos que he tomado en toda mi vida. Tan fácil y asombrosamente rápido. Lo amé.

By phirasit s

Jun 11, 2021

It is a course that can be taught in detail. And easy to understand I don't have any basic knowledge of Korean. Can still understand and use the basics after completing this course

By Thandar H

Jun 7, 2021

This program is good for us who want to learn about Korean cultures and Korean language. This is really effective for us. Thank you so much for your free registration and teaching.

By Nur A A

Aug 16, 2020

finally, finish this course in less than 1 month. I love the course and appreciate given the chance to learn this course. The course content is good and understandable for beginner

By Daniela O

Aug 2, 2020

Un curso muy completo, en donde no tan solo enseñan coreano, sino que también enseñan sobre las bases de éste y algunas costumbres. Muchas gracias por compartir estos conocimientos

By Eilyn R

Jul 13, 2020

Excelente manera de empezar a aprender el idioma coreano con material bastante completo, disfrute las practicas de cada tema y las pruebas. Sin duda lo recomiendo. ¡Muchas gracias!

By Pitcha S

Jul 9, 2020

Professor Kang is very good at explaining things. She also highlights where foreigners usually have problems with. She also gives some words to boost the confidence of the learner.

By KAMONLUCK H

May 2, 2020

It good for me who don't know any Korean. Teacher speaks clearly and easy to understand. Now i can read some Korean words and understand some sentence. This course is very helpful.

By Nattahwee N

Apr 29, 2020

สอนเข้าใจง่าย ภาษาอังกฤษของผู้สอนก็ไม่เป็นปัญหา ฟังได้เข้าใจ เป็นเกาหลีเบื้องต้นง่ายๆ การแต่งประโยคใช้ในชีวิตประจำวัน ศัพท์ที่ใกล้ตัว ใช้เวลาในการเรียนไม่นานก็สามารถทำความเข้าใจได้

By Natthanicha P

Apr 24, 2020

it very difficult to learn but professor can make it easy. thank you so much.I still feel a little confused with some content. But I will try to study, practice, and keep learning.

By Gökcan T

May 2, 2019

Amazing course, helped me express myself in korean clearly, the pronunciation instructions are very nice as well. I'd recommend it to anyone who's interested in the korean culture.

By Wenelyn C

Feb 7, 2019

I have learned the basics of what I don't really understand though I'm still struggling with the sounds of pieup, ssang sieot, ssang kieuk etc. but well done. Jeongmal kamsahamnida

By Godfrey R

Jan 26, 2018

This course has a detailed and very clear explanation and you can understand it easily. I highly recommend this for people who is passionate to learn the Korean language like I do.

By Sofia I N C

Jun 20, 2017

Es un curso muy bueno, la información es la adecuada y suficiente para iniciar a aprender el idioma coreano, ademas que enfatizan mucho en la buena pronunciación. ¡Muy recomendado!

By alejandro h

May 7, 2017

aprendí lo suficiente a pesar de ser un curso pequeño de muy corto tiempo esta bien estructurado y espero poder seguir aprendiendo ya que al menos se lo basico gracias por el curso

By Fitri N I

Oct 7, 2021

I'm so happy to study here. The explanation was very clear and not too fast. The learning process is also very helpful, making it easier to receive lessons well. Thank you so much

By Olga V

Aug 20, 2021

Excelente forma de aprender, con las tareas y exámenes en cada nivel te vas motivando en hacerlo mejor cada día, me sirvió mucho para comprender más conceptos y forma de gramática

By Trà G N

May 29, 2021

This is a great course. Very useful lesson and easy to understand teacher. It is suitable for those who are starting to learn Korean from the basics. Love Yonsei University. 감사합니다