Back to First Step Korean

May 02, 2017

1526 - 1550 of 6,417 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Nancy C A P

Apr 24, 2020

Me ha gustado mucho, lástima que no todos los vídeos tengan subtitulos en español, pero aún asi hay material para aprender si se quiere ;)!

By Deborah A

Jul 25, 2017

I've been self studying for about a year and half now but this class helped me with what I hadn't yet learned. Thank you for the hard work.

By Bryan M

Jun 02, 2017

Ha superado mis expectativas, tiene un grado de dificultad mayor segun se pasa al siguiente nivel y permite realizar conversaciones basicas

By Cinthia C

Feb 12, 2017

excelente curso aunque algunos vídeos no estaban correctamente subtitulados al sub español, pero aun así aprendí mucho gracias... Gomawo :)

By Johanna C C

Oct 07, 2020

Realmente interesante, aprendí desde como se confroman las silabas a preguntar cosas basicas como el nombre, un lugar, etc, realmente util

By Martha S D L R V

Aug 11, 2020

Incredible course, it really is a great star for beginners in this language and its is well explained and illustrated. Highly recommended.

By Carlos G C

Aug 01, 2020

Enseña todo lo básico de una manera didáctica y clara, muy recomendable por su material y forma de enseñar de la profesora Seung Hae Kang.

By María C P R

Jul 20, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. The material and the videos were really helpful. I hope I can keep learning this beautiful language.

감사합니다 ♡

By Srinithya R

Jul 07, 2020

It's best for those who want to learn Korean language without basic knowledge. This is completely a masterpiece for the language learners.

By Natcha B

Jun 21, 2020

Thank you for make this helpful course .I really enjoy learning along the course. I think I can able to speak Korean more fluently. 감사합니다.

By avani h p

Jun 06, 2020

i really enjoyed each and every module. tbh, time and date series was little tough. ANyways, it was a great experience. gamsa-ham-nida !!!

By Ривкинд А Е

May 05, 2020

Thanks so much!!!! This course was very simple, interesting and understandable. I gladly passed it.But is there a next step in the course&

By Palita T

Apr 28, 2020

Korea Frist step is the best course to me because of this course teach about first step of alphabet to diary of your life recommend to you

By ณพงศ์ ท

Apr 28, 2020

This course was very nice for me as a beginning Korean learner. The instructor Seung Hae Kang is super professional at teaching. Yhank you

By Palita S

Apr 15, 2020

Learn new vocabulary in daily life and still be able to use it to real life. And teacher teach so clear, so good to learn this. Thank you.

By Sabian W

Aug 25, 2018

Has a good teaching method and explains things thoroughly. Also gives a good insight into Korean culture. I enjoyed this course very much.

By Alyssa A T

Dec 22, 2017

Learning Korean made easy! The examples are so easy and very useful in daily life! Thank you Yonsei University and Teacher Seung Hae Kang!

By Nurul Z

May 30, 2017

I have learnt a lot! thank you so muc. this is very helping. but so sad i can't purchase it because no money. thank you again seosaengnim!

By M. N M

Dec 23, 2016

I love to learn this course. The course material and assignment are helpful. I want to learn more about Korean language and their culture.

By Isaac R E

Oct 18, 2016

Excelent course to start learning korean. The lessons are easy to follow and it is really helpful if you don't know anything about korean.

By Khin N A

Oct 12, 2020

Thank you for this precious course. I had been wanting to learn Korean language for the years. And now this happened. Thank you teacher💖

By Gülsüm O

Aug 28, 2020

Düzenli ve disiplinli çalışma sonucu meyvesini verecektir. Hocanın anlatımı, görseller, pratikler vs. oldukça etkili olduğuna inanıyorum.

By LI S T

Jul 21, 2020

Easy to learn and read! The length of the video is suitable for basic learners although I need to watch it twice to know what's going on.

By Leung Y K

Jul 19, 2020

I believe we should focus on the formal way of speaking as well, as we usually use formal language when we talk with people we first met.

By Adriana P B J

Jul 10, 2020

es excelente, las clases son muy didácticas, la maestra explica muy bien todo y el material es de gran ayuda para la practica de lo visto