Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

1526 - 1550 of 1,697 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Philip C

Jun 29, 2017

I enjoyed her teaching. Vocabulary and phrases were useful.

By Jeff K

Aug 11, 2017

Overall good. I already am actually past this level but it was good review especially about things I had forgotten.

By Adrián F S

Oct 29, 2017

It would be better to have a greater grammar structure for the course. We havent been teached in pronouns or sentence tenses

By Hana R

Dec 15, 2016

easy to follow with new vocabulary to learn..

plus, simple step by step is shown. useful for those interested in learning basic korean.

By Guan J

Aug 30, 2016

very nice and easy to learn !

By A. M

Jul 01, 2018

Some of the lessons were a bit confusing because it included the materials which were not covered, but were coming up in the lessons ahead. Overall it was a good course. I learned a lot and will review my studies. Thank you.

By Sher L

May 07, 2018

Good enough material for beginners.

By Zhengmin Y

Nov 01, 2016

useful. en

By Cris B

Jun 21, 2017

I found this course and materials helpful and easy to follow.

By LI L

Oct 24, 2016

It would be better If there are more explanations of grammar

By 汪书煜Sylvia

Jun 23, 2016

I learn most of Korean from entertainment programme, but this class help me to correct the pronunciation and learn a lot about the Korean.

This class is easy for all the people who wants to learn the basic Korean and Korean culture, and you can have a better understanding about this lovely beautiful country!

----Shuyu Wang from China

By Naima C

Aug 13, 2017

It's the best course you can take for your first step with Korean language!

By Urvi K

Jul 11, 2016

The course is mind blowing!

With time and patience it is easy to get the language and the phrases.

I only struggled really hard with telling the time.

Also being hard of hearing made it a little hard to pinpoint exactly what time they were talking about.

Overall this course is wonderful and anyone who is interested in basics of Korean should take it!

Thanks a lot!!

By Amy L

Aug 05, 2016

I have been teaching myself (attempting to) Korean via various methods over the past 9 months, but I really enjoyed the structure of this class. It helped me understand WHY sentences/words are structured as they are, instead of just memorizing a lot of vocabulary and cramming too much information in my head at once. Can't wait for more from Yonsei University!

By Mireya H

Aug 05, 2017

At first I got bored because I didn't undestand much but after the fist two weeks it all started to make sense I like how the vocabulary is introduced and the practice part so I could immediatly make use of what is learned in that particular lesson

By 史祯

Nov 27, 2016

this course is well-organized although with the course going on i t goes more difficult, it is also a good challenge for us.

By Victoria P

Nov 15, 2017

I liked the delivery, the choice of topics and vocabulary. Good job inserting the clips of real conversations, it was really motivatingto try to understand what they were saying. Good course for the beginners who are just starting. Howerver, I think the quizzes could be a little bit more challenging, seemed too easy for me.

By Ximin P

Jan 20, 2017

It would be better if the exercises are more difficult to improve learning outcomes

By HARITHA

Jun 11, 2016

superb! i ike it .

By Susan E

Feb 25, 2016

I have studied Korean for about 10 months and still found some of the information useful. The numbers and dates always confuse me till this day. Quizzes were on average too easy, just listening or multiple choice. The answers were easy to find without much thought.

By Sierra O

Apr 16, 2016

It was a good class, and definitely laid down a foundation for learning and understanding the lesson. However, it was difficult at times trying to understand, the professor would say the Korean too swiftly.

By Kristyn S

Nov 07, 2016

The videos went a bit fast for me and the course tried to cover too many things in each video in my opinion, but overall it was a good introduction to Korean! The lecture notes were very helpful--I recommend printing them off and using them to follow along with the lecture videos.

By Prakash G

May 09, 2018

It will be easy if the pronunciation have the roman translation, so that easily word can be spelled and understood.

By Weiling C

May 06, 2016

Well structured and well paced.

By Junticha C

May 13, 2018

I love this course. This is first time for me to study basic Korean course. I print all worksheets for practice. Thank you :)