Back to First Step Korean

Jan 6, 2018

1551 - 1575 of 6,680 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Rafael A R J

May 8, 2020

Un excelente y agradable curso. Muy bien explicado en todos los aspectos. Ojalá existiera un curso "Second Step Korean" o algo similar. 감사함니다

By Lucia C

May 3, 2020

It was a really enjoyable experience, and I'm looking forward to try the other course, as I feel much more confident in my Korean now. 감사합니다!

By Melina C

Jul 30, 2017

Loved this course! It was so well made and the teacher is very good! Perfect for someone who wants to learn the basics! Keep up the good work

By Tanmayee P

Oct 11, 2020

It was a very detailed course on basics of the korean language. The method of teaching is highly efficient in helping learners grasp easily.

By Fhirda S A

Aug 27, 2020

This course is very fun and easy to understand. I am very happy to learn Korean. Thank you coursera, first step korean and Yonsei University

By Estefania M M

Aug 25, 2020

este curso sin duda es una gran herramienta para comenzar a aprender el idioma coreano, excelente atención y muy buenas y didácticas clases.

By Guylaine T

Aug 15, 2020

Hi, It is amazing how fast you are picking up the language with this first lesson. Thank you. This is a really good start to talk in Korean.

By Tania J

Jul 27, 2020

Very helpful and a great start towards learning Korean! I loved each lesson and the material really helped me fully understand the language.

By Angelina T

Jul 12, 2020

Satisfied that I can now read and write even though I don't know what I'm reading, its still a good start :> wish they had more classes here

By Krystie C C

Jul 5, 2020

I learned what particles to use and how to pronounce words and also what words to use when there is a word with a final consonant or without

By Clara G

Jun 17, 2020

This class is great if you have taken a Korean language course before. It is a really great refresher. The teacher explains everything well.

By V L

Jun 7, 2020

Recommended for beginners who want to learn Korean. The course is easy to follow and it introduces you to the basics of the Korean language.

By Chefferly G

I am glad someone introduced this to me. I can now read and write. Thank you so much! It motivates me to study hard because of the deadline.

By Beatriz N

He disfrutado mucho de este curso. La información está muy bien organizada y he logrado aprender y asimilar mucho contenido. Muchas gracias.

By CHIDCHANOK N

May 16, 2020

this course is very perfect. easy to learn and more practice. Could I ask about the certificate that I have to pay $49 for it. I'm not sure.

By Heather J

May 15, 2020

Overall this was a great course. Sometimes it was hard to hear and understand the pronunciation of the Korean language during the lectures.

By Belvy B

May 13, 2020

This course was well taught. It was easy to understand and clear. Thank you so much! I've definitely learnt a lot over these past few weeks!

By Jinjutha B

I think this course is extremely impressive because you can learn korean language easily since the teacher teaches slowly but perfect class.

By Jinvara K

Apr 30, 2020

It's easy to understand.I can read a little bit KOR in novel now although I need to use naver to find a vocab more.I love this course.감사합나다.

By Emilie S X Y

Apr 29, 2020

Very interesting & useful for beginners like me. Extremely honored to be able to be taught by one of the instructors from Yonsei University!

By COCOLY

Apr 14, 2020

Thank you for the introductory Korean course. The teacher made teaching easy to understand. And the documents in the lessons are very useful

By Alyssa A

Feb 17, 2019

The course was easy to follow and explained in great detail I also feel the whole course covered the basic things needed in speaking Korean.

By Anju a

Jun 4, 2018

The language flow of Professor Seung Hae Kang in both Korean and English is very specific and extraordinary. Her tone is indeed encouraging.

By Ebony B

Sep 8, 2016

This was a wonderful class, but due to my schedule i was unable to finish. I would definitely like to take this again once I have more time.

By Jontay R

Jun 8, 2016

I love this course! I use to be quite intimidated when I would here or see this language, but this class is making it so easy to understand.