Chevron Left
Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

4.9
stars
19,124 ratings
5,004 reviews

About the Course

This is an elementary-level Korean language course, consisting of 5 lessons with 4 units, and covers 4 skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. The main topics include basic expressions used in everyday life, such as greetings, introducing yourself, talking about your family and a daily life and so on. Each lesson covers dialogues, pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, quizzes and role-plays. After completing this course, you will be able to 1. read and write Korean alphabet. 2. communicate in Korean with basic expressions. 3. learn basic knowledge on Korean culture. It’s fun and easy to follow! Enjoy it!...

Top reviews

AN

May 18, 2020

A really good starting point to understand what's the Hangeul is constituted of and have a taste test on daily conversation. Last 2 modules were of quick pace which encourages me to revisit more often

CS

Jan 07, 2018

The course is amazing for now! The teacher explains everything in a great order and it helps me a lot with Korean. I understand a lot more now. Thank you for that Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University!

Filter by:

1551 - 1575 of 5,016 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Dalila S

Apr 16, 2020

Excellent course that gave me the basic knowledge and introduction to Korean language, the teacher was amazing!

By Thomas F

Feb 18, 2019

I have been studying korean for a long time and this basic course helped me understand some things alot better.

By Maria V C A

Oct 15, 2018

En lo personal, me encanto el curso, se aprende bastante con dedicación y esfuerzo ademas de ser muy entendible

By Barbara V

Sep 16, 2018

It's a great course to practice conversational speaking. Very basic level and great worksheets to follow along.

By Elizabeth C

Apr 10, 2018

It gives you so many chances to practice the pronunciation and goes over things very clearly ***Highly suggest

By Tran V Q

Mar 25, 2018

Very useful and easy to study. The professor is very excellent in English.

I'm form Viet Nam. Thank you so much!

By Adriana G

Aug 20, 2017

Muy buen curso, me dio una comprensión inicial de el idioma, que será mi base para el continuo estudio de este.

By Eloisa H

Aug 06, 2017

fácil, interesante y muy bueno. Lo único que siento que falta es mostrar los 3 niveles de formalidad al hablar.

By Osiris A

Jul 31, 2017

El curso es muy bueno y te lleva de la mano paso a paso para que aprendas de acuerdo a tus capacidades y tiempo

By SANDRA M G R

Feb 07, 2017

Sencillo, practico, te brinda las herramientas necesarias para introducirte en aprendizaje de este lindo idioma

By Juan C S P

Aug 02, 2020

Se me hace muy completo el curso, ahora solo queda repasar bien todo una vez mas para afianzar lo que aprendí.

By Jiayew W

Jun 28, 2020

This course is very structured and detailed, very suitable for learners who are trying out for the first time!

By Meagan T

Jun 10, 2020

I highly recommend taking this course to gain a good introduction of the Korean language and how it functions.

By Liz L

Jun 04, 2020

El curso es muy bueno, muy bien explicado. es una muy buena opcion para iniciar con el aprendizaje del idioma.

By John V R

May 28, 2020

The course really helped me in understanding simple Korean phrases and sentences. Thank you, Yonsei University

By Alma A C C

May 24, 2020

Aunque no esta del todo traducido al español pude entender claramente lo que se explicaba en el video.

gracias.

By Hisyam

May 23, 2020

This course is easy to follow. Not to mention, the content is simple yet I find it very useful for daily life.

By Kanyanat L

May 03, 2020

I love this course. I love korean language. In the future I think I study in Korean. I love Yonse University.

By Isaac L

Sep 14, 2019

It is simple and easy to follow. Hardness is in practice. You should practice even after finishing the course.

By XUEFEI L

Sep 08, 2019

Good Course! Highly recommend it! The professor elaborates well and all materials are clear and easy to learn.

By Kaila D O L

Jan 29, 2019

this helped me a lot. even though i'm still learning, i can read the characters already after a few lessons :)

By Basant E

Sep 03, 2017

I am very pleased to have this course which helps me a lot in understanding Korean language my lovley language

By Yamile M

Jun 05, 2017

I really enjoyed taking this course because I learned a lot about Korean language.

I definitely recommend it!!!

By Victoria M

Jun 02, 2017

Мені дуже подобається цей онлайн курс, він дуже допоміг почати вивчати хангиль, я почала розуміти основи мови.

By 牛笑

Mar 15, 2017

I'm very satisfied about this course. I have learnt a lot about Korean via this course.Wish to learn it again.