Chevron Left
Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

4.8
5,912 ratings
1,732 reviews

About the Course

This is an elementary-level Korean language course, consisting of 5 lessons with 4 units, and covers 4 skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. The main topics include basic expressions used in everyday life, such as greetings, introducing yourself, talking about your family and a daily life and so on. Each lesson covers dialogues, pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, quizzes and role-plays. After completing this course, you will be able to 1. read and write Korean alphabet. 2. communicate in Korean with basic expressions. 3. learn basic knowledge on Korean culture. It’s fun and easy to follow! Enjoy it!...

Top reviews

CS

Jan 07, 2018

The course is amazing for now! The teacher explains everything in a great order and it helps me a lot with Korean. I understand a lot more now. Thank you for that Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University!

AT

Jun 08, 2017

Professor Kang is really nice and she guides me through every lesson with detailed explanation and dedication. I enjoy learning the course and I believe this is a very good choice for Korean beginners

Filter by:

1551 - 1575 of 1,700 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Katye Y B L

Jun 04, 2017

faltaron los subtitulos en español que estén mejor editados,pero estoy muy agradecida ya que tengo mucho por seguir practicando con el material proporcionado.

By Kelly M

Aug 07, 2017

En general, el curso estuvo muy completo ya que nos facilita las herramientas que necesitamos en un primer contacto. Sin embargo, en los últimos vídeos tenia la traducción al español incompleto y se dificulto un poco el aprendizaje. Pero, en lineas generales estoy satisfecha y agradezco por el esfuerzo y tiempo que han invertido en la realización de este material, para que el idioma y la cultura llegue a más personas del mudo. Gracias!

By Monthicha K

Aug 23, 2017

this course is great. it's easy to learn and understand.

By pamela g c e

Feb 19, 2017

Me encanto la parte introductoria. Sencillo, entendible y preciso. Ya quiero seguir aprendiendo. Muchas gracias

By Luisa F P G

Jul 02, 2017

Excelente curso ♡ Pero las últimas dos semanas los subtítulos en español no estaban. Pude completarlo porque sé inglés, de lo contratio no hubiese podido hacerlo.

By Yunneth R

Jul 30, 2017

muy bueno solo que al final de los 2 ulimos modlos fue muy dificl el entenderlo en ingles ya que los subtitulos no salian en español pero la base del curso fue muy buena

By Ryo D

Jul 22, 2017

This course is very interesting and is made so that one can understand and follow easily.

By Stang

Jul 25, 2017

It's good course for learn basic korean language

By Israa A

Jul 01, 2018

the course is perfect but there are some things i can`t understand it .. thanks ♥

By heydi g

Jun 22, 2017

es muy buena!

By Henry E

May 14, 2018

the methods of teaching are very punctual and well understood

By Eleanor

Jul 31, 2017

I preferred Learn To Speak Korean 1 but this course was still very good

By Shweta D

Sep 02, 2017

Nice course. Complete basic knowledge of Korean language.

By Mary K P

Mar 10, 2018

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to achieve another goal in my life. All the lectures were very interesting and challenging even though at first , I was trying cope up and adjust. I knew that the lessons I took up in this course can be useful to me since I am into kpop stars. And through this course, I was able to explore such wonderful things and backgrounds about the Korean language.

By Soraya B

Jan 12, 2018

It would have being better to include more of speaking activities for us to practice speaking, since its one of the hardest skills to learn.

By akage

Feb 06, 2018

helped me although i wish it would give more reading practice.Like stories or poems to practice reading.

By Danique E

Mar 11, 2018

It's really great, but sometimes it goes a little to fast. Especially for someone who isn't a native English speaker.

By Nicholas C

Feb 19, 2018

too fast paced. hard to keep up

By Brisa R G

Feb 10, 2018

esta genial pero como no hablo mucho el idioma inglés se me dificultó un poco ya que no todo venía traducido. (This is great but since I do not speak much the English language was difficult for me since not everything was translated.)

By Alexa L R

Mar 12, 2018

Solo he echado de menos un poco mas de práctica en la escritura.

By Janny B

Apr 12, 2018

good class to learn Korean for the beginner

By Jordan M

Jun 02, 2018

I enjoyed this course a lot! I liked the teaching method and I feel like I would be able to have a conversation with someone confortably now.

By MARY L

Jun 05, 2018

Me encanto este curso!

By Maria N

Jun 25, 2018

i

By Gaurav M

Feb 20, 2016

This course gives a good start. After that practice is more important which can be done through apps like memrise.