Back to First Step Korean

Jan 6, 2018

1576 - 1600 of 6,695 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Alyssa A

Feb 17, 2019

The course was easy to follow and explained in great detail I also feel the whole course covered the basic things needed in speaking Korean.

By Anju a

Jun 4, 2018

The language flow of Professor Seung Hae Kang in both Korean and English is very specific and extraordinary. Her tone is indeed encouraging.

By Ebony B

Sep 8, 2016

This was a wonderful class, but due to my schedule i was unable to finish. I would definitely like to take this again once I have more time.

By Jontay R

Jun 8, 2016

I love this course! I use to be quite intimidated when I would here or see this language, but this class is making it so easy to understand.

By Safa K

Nov 9, 2020

It was really helpful. I enjoyed the whole session. Professor Kang gave detailed information about everything. It was easy to learn.감사합니다!

By Jenni G

Nov 1, 2020

Excelente describe las diversas situaciones que suceden en lo cotidiano de la misma manera permite conocer mas de su cultura y tradiciones.

By Eaint E P S T

Nov 1, 2020

I like this course. This course helps me to know how to read and speak the Korean language. I am thankful to my instructor for this course.

By ROSA I T M

Oct 28, 2020

Los ejemplos que se utilizan a lo largo del curso son muy efectivos y resuelven muchas dudas incluso futuras. Es un curso muy recomendable.

By Lisha s

Sep 23, 2020

I am thankful to the Instructor and the Yonsei University for this course. The materials are really well planned and I could understand it.

By Laura D

Sep 17, 2020

Very good! The lessons were easy to understand and the readings were printable PDFs that had practice stuff for you to do and review stuff.

By Bed077 K

Sep 13, 2020

i really learn lot more new korean words and also learn how to pronounce it properly and enjoyed a lot while learning thanks for teaching

By LILIAN A H B

Sep 10, 2020

El curso ha sido muy interesante y didactico. He aprendido el alfabeto coreano y hasta conjugaciones para frases de la vida diaria.

Thanks.

By A7MED M

Jul 9, 2020

it was really useful to take this course it helped me a lot for sure and I am so thankful for people who did that wonderful content for us.

By Vicca Z

Jun 19, 2020

This course was really useful, the teacher Seung Hae Kang is great, the ways she teaches makes you want to learn more. Thank you so much :)

By Lydia S F

Jun 14, 2020

This is a very good opportunity for me to know Korean Language. I finally can read and write simple Hangeul. The videos are really helpful.

By Anchidtha L

This course was very fun and useful! I learnt so much from it. Thanks to this course I got a really good beginning with my Korean language.

By Mylovelyz W

Apr 29, 2020

It's so fun and i got

A lot of knowledge. Thank you very much. I've never learned Korean. But I can understand Korean through this website.

By Nancy C A P

Apr 24, 2020

Me ha gustado mucho, lástima que no todos los vídeos tengan subtitulos en español, pero aún asi hay material para aprender si se quiere ;)!

By Deborah A

Jul 25, 2017

I've been self studying for about a year and half now but this class helped me with what I hadn't yet learned. Thank you for the hard work.

By Bryan M

Jun 2, 2017

Ha superado mis expectativas, tiene un grado de dificultad mayor segun se pasa al siguiente nivel y permite realizar conversaciones basicas

By Cinthia C

Feb 12, 2017

excelente curso aunque algunos vídeos no estaban correctamente subtitulados al sub español, pero aun así aprendí mucho gracias... Gomawo :)

By Jahayra J V J

Nov 7, 2020

Me encanto el curso, el material que nos entregaban para aprender era muy bueno y preciso. Me alegra esta experiencia fue muy emocionante.

By Johanna C C

Oct 6, 2020

Realmente interesante, aprendí desde como se confroman las silabas a preguntar cosas basicas como el nombre, un lugar, etc, realmente util

By Martha S D L R V

Aug 11, 2020

Incredible course, it really is a great star for beginners in this language and its is well explained and illustrated. Highly recommended.

By Carlos G C

Aug 1, 2020

Enseña todo lo básico de una manera didáctica y clara, muy recomendable por su material y forma de enseñar de la profesora Seung Hae Kang.