Back to First Step Korean

DD
May 1, 2017

1576 - 1600 of 9,221 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Pitchaon H

I really enjoy the VDO learning tools. It was prepared well, ordering the Korean lessons step by step. It is easy to practice and revise all lessons by myself. Thank you.

By Nurul K R

May 4, 2020

It is really easy to understand the explanation given. I truly recommended this course to others who want to learn Korean Language but don't have time to enroll in class.

By Elizabeth A D l C C

Apr 18, 2020

I liked it a lot, it was difficult at first, but when you get used to it it becomes easier. It's a good way to start learning about this language. For me it was fabulous.

By Viktoriya S U

Mar 11, 2018

The materials were easy to get a grasp on and the way 해강씨 (I hope I spelled it correctly) taught was understandable and interesting. An overall extremely helpful course.

By Truong V T S

Jul 16, 2017

This course is the solid first-step to learn Korean for everyone. I will recommend my friends who want to learn Korean should enroll this course to start to learn Korean.

By Nancy Z

Jul 15, 2021

As a Mandarin native speaker, I feel Korean is relatively easy to me. Thanks to Mrs. Kang, now I can have basic conversation of Korean now! Highly recommend this course!

By F. D

Jan 9, 2021

The course was great. The explanations were very clear and the words and structures learnt very useful. I strongly recommend it to any person who wants to learn Korean.

By Krati

Dec 28, 2020

It was easy to understand and follow. I really like the assignment criteria and deadlines - they kept me up with the course. Thank you for a wonderful beginner's course.

By Britany I T u

Oct 20, 2020

I am very grateful to Yonsei University, for teaching me new skills, about Korean culture and its language. Thank you very much for this opportunity that you allowed me

By Isis A G

Aug 3, 2020

Estoy muy agradecida con Coursera y la profesora Seung Hae Kang por abrirnos esta grandiosa oportunidad de aprender un nuevo idioma y cultura. Thanks so much for all. <3

By Yrayda N E M

Jul 24, 2020

Me encanto el curso muy didáctico y práctico me gustaría poder seguir aprendiendo o hacer otro nivel más del curso.

espero tener noticias pronto.

gracias lo disfrute mucho

By Patricia V

Jul 17, 2020

I really felt like I learned. Everything was explained so clearly and it helped me advance, especially in the basic grammar aspect to which I had always gotten stuck on.

By Ana R M G

Jul 15, 2020

Easy to follow, pacing is just right. Will need to go back to some module, but for a basic language course, you'll really get a lot from following the module. 감사합니다 선생님!

By Maddy L

Jul 4, 2020

Aprendí mucho mejor la gramática, aunque ya tenía conocimiento de las palabras y el alfabeto, el conocer la gramática me ayudó a entender mucho mejor. Excelente curso !!

By Wandember V

Lo Recomiendo es muy ilustrativo, fácil de entenderlo, se ajusta a cualquier tiempo para poder estudiarlo y se puede repasar las pronunciaciones cuantas veces uno desee.

By PANITIA_JESSICA G

Feb 24, 2021

This course is helping me a lot with my Korean skills. The course is easy to understand even for non-native English speakers. Thank you a lot teacher for the knowledges

By Carito C

Feb 1, 2021

An interesting and easy aproach to a language which is unique indeed. Nonetheless, like any other language learning, it requieres time. I want to know what comes next!

By Noemi S G

Nov 9, 2020

Como profesional experto audito educacion superior hace 15 años, y me gusto las presentaciones, dinamicas pero se necesita la practica de la pronunciacion es elemental.

By Romina D

Oct 13, 2020

Curso muy accesible para aquellos que empezamos de cero. La gramática se presenta de forma clara y puntual para cada situación. Una introducción recomendable al idioma.

By Alejandra J

Aug 18, 2020

es cuso es muy bueno, te enseña cada parte de la oración y el como pronunciarla correctamente, verbos numero y mas cosas la verdad me gusto mucho el curso

muchas gracias

By Amanda J S

May 12, 2020

Excellent course....I am happy I took it...I only wish I could practice with someone....but I am still happy to know that I can say hello my name and thank you...... <3

By Naphatsorn D

Good course providing complete Korean writing, reading and listening basic skills. I wish there are more useful sentences about traveling and tourism in Korean language

By Adewuyi V A

Apr 13, 2020

First Step Korean is indeed a very interesting course. I started as a total beginner and now I can communicate at a basic conversational level.

First Step Korean 재미있어요!!

By Petra v

May 14, 2021

Yo opino que el curso es muy bueno. Le dar oportunidad a las personas que no tienen para pagar el curso. Y lo dar de forma gratuita. Yo he aprendido mucho. 고맙습니다 🙇‍♀️