Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

1576 - 1600 of 5,014 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Araceli H

Jul 23, 2020

este curso es muy util para las personas que estamos comenzando a aprender coreano las clases son muy utiles.

By Irichelle L S

Jul 18, 2020

I learned new vocabulary and the rules in this language. I think this course is very good, thank you so much.

By Aynura R

Jul 10, 2020

this course is very good option and right starfoing forr amateur learners and others .Thanks for sharing like

By Kangchul K

May 22, 2020

Yonsei is Good I like you so much. I love Yonsei university. I want to study at there. I like Teacher. 감사합니다.

By walaa d

This course made learning Korean easy and possible for everyone no matter how old you are.. Thank you so much

By Piyachat B

May 13, 2020

It's very understand easier. Clear and I think it's can be use in usually. Thank you so much for this course.

By Gulzhauhar N

May 09, 2020

Very beneficial course. It would be better if they add some homework so that students can do it individually.

By Kkkkkkkkk_kao

May 08, 2020

That is a great thing to practice listening, writing, reading. Thank you for creating good things to try.💜🥰

By ORAPHAN L

May 04, 2020

The course is very useful and friendly to anyone who wants to start learning Korean from the very first step.

By jayune

May 04, 2020

I liked the course. This course is very helpful for beginners who looking to learn Korean. Thank you so much.

By Pankhudi M

Feb 25, 2020

really helped me understand the language a lot better. makes it easier to read, write and speak fluent korean

By Jesel V R

Sep 09, 2019

Es el curso más completo, fácil y dinámico en el que he estado aprendiendo el idioma coreano. Muy recomendado

By Aaliyah J

May 06, 2018

I was thoroughly impressed with this course. Easy to learn and understand. This was very helpful all through.

By larissa G

Feb 11, 2018

Excelente metodología implementada en el curso, te permite aprender de una manera cómoda, eficiente y rápida.

By Rebeca R G

May 11, 2017

Felicitaciones a los creadores y gestores del curso, muy práctico y dinámico para principiantes en el idioma.

By Fatima A D

Jan 14, 2017

Good way to learn how to read Korean characters and learn some basic words. Really fun to learn and so clear.

By Ankita K

Thanks to Ma'am for explaining everything in such an easy manner. Thanks a lot. I will keep learning korean.

By vaishnavi d

The course was really helpful class was well presented it was easy to understand..thankyou for the guidance!

By Remie A

I Learned a lot from this course it was easy to follow , very cut and clean perfect for a beginner.

감사합니다 :)

By Kanok-on R

I love this course. It is easy to understand. The professor is so good at teaching. I really love her voice.

May 08, 2020

I really liked the courses, I learned a lot of new things.

Thank you Yonsei university for this opportunity.

By Ailada T

May 06, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. I’ve got a lot of Korean vocabularies and Korean sentences. Thank you so much.

By Kirana T

May 02, 2020

I gained a lot of new knowledge about how to write and how to read korean. thankyou for teach me about them.

By Tay J Q

Apr 23, 2020

Very easy to follow with the professor's teachings. I wished the course would be longer with more knowledge.

By Panutda J

Apr 18, 2020

Teacher Kang is professional! I learned a lot of things about Korean language from her. Thank you very much!