Back to First Step Korean

May 02, 2017

1626 - 1650 of 6,412 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Sharon D G P

Aug 08, 2020

Excelente, buenas bases aunque tuve que asesorarme un poco de fuentes externas, pero fue un buen curso de iniciación.

Muchas gracias.

By Ma. C S J

Aug 02, 2020

I really loved this course. The approach was very easy for learners to understand, It has taught us practical usage of the language.

By Nokulunga M Z

Jul 30, 2020

loved, it was quiet informative and easy to follow, i really learned a lot i have taken notes and will practice with them, thank you

By Alma G S C

Jul 30, 2020

Es un curso muy bueno, aprendi mucho y explica muy bien la gramatica ahora ya puedo decir oraciones basicas en el idioma del hangul.

By Angie E V

Jul 26, 2020

Excellent!! Me encanto el curso, me gustaria que hicieran una continuación, explican muy bien y los quiz y los videos son muy buenos

By Hathairat J

Jun 08, 2020

I’ve got more korean skills during quarantine life. This is a good course. Thank you Yonsei University And Coursera for all of this!

By Foong Y L

Love the course design and preparation. Teacher was very good and clear. Makes me want to sign up for the next one when I am ready

By Asty A

for me who's never learn Korean, this course has a good explanation! Now I just have to exercise more (and watch more k-dramas haha)

By Montirawan K

May 12, 2020

It's very good for practice.

This course is suitable for those who don't have basic knowledge. Easy to understand. Thank you so much

By Huỳnh P H N

May 02, 2020

In my opinion, this course is so amazing. Instructor has learnt me plebty of vocabularies, grammar and how to speak korean fluently.

By SUPARNA M

Mar 31, 2020

I suggest everyone for taking course from Coursera, not only the Korean language but also the other studies here are very much good.

By patty r m p

Feb 25, 2020

excelente profesora, las clases muy interesantes, muy aparte de que mi ingles no es muy bueno me permitio entender el curso. gracias

By Yoselin Z L

Oct 26, 2019

Me encantó puede aprender mucho sobre el idioma y sobre todo me convencí aun mas sobre mi gusto por el idioma y la cultura del país.

By sim

Apr 18, 2018

explains very clearly with lots of examples!

i learned a lot about pronunciation which i've always struggled with through this course

By ADRIANA E V M

Oct 18, 2017

Excelente curso. Mi recomendación para quienes inicien el curso, es tener paciencia, perseverancia y también estudiar por su cuenta.

By Erkinjon S

Jul 25, 2017

Hello! as A new Korean Learner I enjoyed the course! I hope you will organize next level of it.

Thank you very very much!

Appreciated!

By Claudio D

Apr 26, 2017

This is a very good course to start learning Korean. I'll continue my studies to learn more about this beatiful language. Thank you!

By Julia K

Oct 29, 2020

Very informative lessons! I now understand the basic grammar much better and can finally distinguish between the numbering systems!

By Jia W H

Sep 16, 2020

This course is very fit for beginners, and the way professor Kang teaches us is very clear! Thank you, Coursera and professor Kang!

By hazzel m

Sep 16, 2020

Very informative and comprehensive in beginner like me who wants to study Korean Language.Thank you Yonsei University and Coursera.

By Fatima F

Aug 03, 2020

I'm really glad that i successfully done my course, The course instructor is very good and she explained every thing in a great way

By Archana T

Jul 28, 2020

Amazing introduction to this language and you are expressed to a lot of vocabulary which helps you learn better.

I loved the course.

By Arusyak H

Jul 26, 2020

A very useful course if you want to start learning Korean! Basic vocabulary + grammar! Great course! Special thanks to Prof. Seung!

By Maria F R G

I really enjoyed taking this course. I learned a lot of basic grammar I didn't know about, so I'm very thankful! Thank you so much!

By TNVS H C A

May 16, 2020

I liked this course very much and it helped me to understand how to read and write Korean. The professor made it very easy to read.