Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

1626 - 1650 of 5,918 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Gregory

Apr 12, 2018

Thank you for this very clear and entertaining first step in Korean language. It makes me want to keep going and learn more.

By Margaret R

Nov 17, 2017

This is really helpful for people who are starting from scratch and who have no idea how to speak, read, or write in Korean.

By Estefany C J P

Jun 12, 2017

It was really interesting and easy to understand. Every lesson was simple and interactive. I really loved this course. 고맙습니다

By Devika P

Sep 01, 2020

This was a very good course to help me learn Korean. Now I can confidently have a short conversation with anyone in Korean.

By Sapranshu A

Aug 12, 2020

This was very awesome course. I really enjoyed learning Korean language; and now I am able to read and write Korean Hangul.

By Aiswarya B P

Aug 09, 2020

Anyonghaseyo

I loved this course . Teaching was excellent. We could grasp things better. A very apt course for any beginner.

By Raelis W

Jul 28, 2020

This course is a must for those who intend to learn basic Korean. The materials are well-structured and easy to understand.

By Maria B

Jul 24, 2020

I really enjoyed this course! It covers the basics well and gets me excited to continue my Korean studies further. 감사합니다 !!

By Maya C

Jul 22, 2020

Creo que para principiantes o personas que apenas se van a introducir al coreano es una muy buena opción! Me gusto mucho :D

By Andrian K

Jul 05, 2020

A very good step by step korean language, and easy to learn, practical as well as. Thank you Coursera. Thank you Prof Kang.

By Harold J

Jun 21, 2020

The instructor made everything easy to understand. I was having problems learning on my own, but she made everything click.

By Johana C

Jun 17, 2020

This course was very thorough with explaining things, I appreciate having the opportunity to learn Korean from this course.

By Valentina S C

This was an increadible course for people that are iniciating in learnning a complex language as it is the Korean language.

By Sakawrat C

Jun 08, 2020

It's the best korean for new user!! Easy to learn. The teacher teach very well and it's can use for learn to the next step.

By Sophia G

May 03, 2020

Great Class! I feel that with a bit more practice I could master the material taught. I recommend this course to beginners.

By PLOYNUPAN K

May 02, 2020

I’ve learn a lot of Korean languages and easily understand. And practice to my Korean language skill. Thank you. 선생님 감사합니다.

By Yatawee F

Apr 25, 2020

thank you for teaching me.I very nice course. i think if you have more translated in the example it gonna be better. 고맙습니다.

By jan z

Apr 17, 2020

really good course and i love it. this will make you understand better if you repeat all of lesson again after finish, 화이팅!

By ancha n

Apr 16, 2020

This courser can be help me to easy for learn koran language and so easy to understanding . Thank you for do this coursesr.

By Alexandra C

May 05, 2017

Un curso bastante completo para ser básico, material de trabajo bueno, buenas explicaciones y bastante práctico y sencillo.

By Anahi b v

Mar 09, 2017

UN CURSO MUY RECOMENDABLE, ASESORIAS SENCILLAS Y COMPRENDIBLES, LOS ASESORES RESPONDEN A LAS DUDAS Y HAY MATERIAL DE APOYO

By Aura M

Oct 23, 2016

I really liked this course, I learned a lot even though I am beginner and my English is not so high. 100% recommended

고맙습니다

By Ammy K P R

Sep 05, 2020

Very useful and interesting. I enjoyed every single class and found the examples very useful to practice my pronunciation.