Back to First Step Korean

Jun 08, 2017

1626 - 1650 of 1,675 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Mehartab R

Jun 01, 2019

Its really helpful and thorough. This course helped me alot with my Korean skills. I am very grateful to Yonsei University for providing this course.

고맙습니다 !!

By MAO

Jun 11, 2019

It's awesome and helpful for me! And it could be more interesting if the teacher would like to share more korean culture to us.

By Jean D O O

Jul 20, 2019

¡Me gustó mucho este curso! cada vídeo me enseñó sobre todo lo básico que necesito saber para empezar a aprender coreano. Les recomiendo que se traduzcan mejor los subtítulos en español; los subtítulos de la semana 5 estaban en inglés aunque selecccionara el idioma español.

By Patricia B

Jul 28, 2019

It's a really good course to go from cero knowledge to very basic knowledge. In particular, the lessons in weeks one and two are very well-paced and the explanations given in the videos are clear and concise. The teacher takes time to enunciate and to explain the pronunciations of the vocabulary used in every lesson, which is of great help since Korean pronunciation is very nuanced and hard to understand the difference between the similar-sounding sounds.

As an area of improvement, I would consider reviewing the reading material since it's very scarce. It holds all the vocabulary as well as additional exercises that the student can attempt on their own before watching the videos to do corrections, however, there are no actual explanations of the grammar learned in each lesson. Particularly in weeks 3 and 4 where grammar gets a bit more complicated, the explanation in the video is not enough to truly understand what the rules are and students who learn more by understanding grammar could use a more fleshed out explanation in the reading material.

Overall I do recommend it, it's a great introduction and it's not too heavy, so someone who is a full-time employee or student can still pass this course easily.

By Sofia S

Aug 11, 2019

some things weren't explained, but everything else was well said

By Brigitta V J

Aug 17, 2019

Teaches a lot of vocabulary for daily life. Still having trouble with the pronunciations, especially the double consonants. Also still not sure about some of the particles and when I should use which. But overall a great introductory course!

By Jaqueline S E

Aug 19, 2019

explican cada tema de forma muy fácil y sencillo es muy didáctico y sencillo, solo hay que estudiar y repasar cada tema

By Shivani P

Aug 22, 2019

This course is very useful for beginners ,easy to understand and learn. It engaged my attention ,hence i was able to complete the course.

By Kübra A

Sep 13, 2019

Ms. Seung Hae Kang really focused on the pronunciation which was great. The course really helped in lots of aspects and it provided circular teaching method. The only problem for me was the only Korean written parts. As new words can be hard to remember, I could really use a little more English backup in sentence practices. Thanks a lot for the opportunity!

By antonia g

Sep 01, 2019

Quedaron dudas respecto al vocabulario que no fueron explicadas. Hubo conceptos que fueron incluidos en las conversaciones de las clases y en los cuestionarios que tampoco tuvieron una explicación. Así mismo, sería beneficioso recibir alguna retroalimentación respecto a las preguntas erradas en los cuestionarios. Sin embargo, es un muy buen curso para introducirse al idioma.

By Tatiana E Q V

Sep 02, 2019

Muy buen curso me ayudó mucho a conocer más sobre el idioma coreano, su cultura y lo único que recomiendo es que mejoren las traducciones para quienes somos de habla hispana.

By Dixita Y

Sep 30, 2019

Very good for those who are keen to learn Korean and the instructor delivered the content very well

By Shannen F

Oct 10, 2019

Great for a foundation

By Rachel N

Oct 10, 2019

This is a fantastic course!! It was very informative, explanatory and easy to follow along with. It helped to improve my knowledge of Hangul. I would highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn to speak, write, read and understand Korean.

By Wilasinee M

Sep 25, 2019

This course is really good for study Korean as a beginner. Study from beginning like alphabet and lecture note are very useful. Also can study daily conversation too. You can practice by yourself with the worksheet and learn how to pronounce like Korean.

By Jharana n

Oct 21, 2019

Thank you so much for teaching but as I know these are just basic,we have know more vocabulary..but these are very useful though.. any way thank you for this much

By Riddhi V

Nov 09, 2019

I liked how each word was explained

By Valérie V

Oct 27, 2019

I think the course was well done and very interesting!

The only minus is about the text transcript: except for the first video, all korean text was replaced by [FOREIGN], which makes it useles to take notes. The only transcript who seems to have kept the korean text in the transcript is Simplified chinese.

By frost

Jul 11, 2018

A good course for beginners out there. After this course you will definitely find yourself having more knowledge and skills than "you" before the course if you really are a beginner.

By Agustin D L L

Jul 29, 2018

A julio del 2018 la traducción de los subtítulos al español no funciona nada bien, tiene que entender el ingles.

By Ruth C M

Mar 12, 2017

esta muy bien se entiende, solo tuve un pequeño inconveniente con los subtitulos no todos los de la semana 4 estaban en español, por lo cual fue un poco complicado entender de todo la lección. Pero lo demas estuvo muy bien.

By Aleksandra S

May 05, 2017

It was kind of hard to remember all the vocabularies, I do not even remember half of tgem. But I Guess that is just because I am lazy and just 13 years old. I do not remember anything from week four and five, but i was not Your fault. It became boring at the end, but you were a good teacher. Thank you

By Büşra G

Oct 16, 2017

I wish there was korean subtitles instead of [FOREIGN] .

By bailin