Back to First Step Korean

May 02, 2017

1626 - 1650 of 1,783 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Katye Y B L

Jun 04, 2017

faltaron los subtitulos en español que estén mejor editados,pero estoy muy agradecida ya que tengo mucho por seguir practicando con el material proporcionado.

By Jharana n

Oct 21, 2019

Thank you so much for teaching but as I know these are just basic,we have know more vocabulary..but these are very useful though.. any way thank you for this much

By Luisa F P G

Jul 02, 2017

Excelente curso ♡ Pero las últimas dos semanas los subtítulos en español no estaban. Pude completarlo porque sé inglés, de lo contratio no hubiese podido hacerlo.

By Mehartab R

Jun 01, 2019

Its really helpful and thorough. This course helped me alot with my Korean skills. I am very grateful to Yonsei University for providing this course.

고맙습니다 !!

By Tatenda D

Mar 17, 2018

It's an excellent course, but too fast paced, especially the last two units. I'm glad we can download lessons because I still need to mull over the alphabet.

By Angela M O

Jul 31, 2017

It is a very good course, with good explainations and excercises. I would like it to have more content, though, but I am pretty satisfied with what I learned.

By Amy J

Dec 21, 2018

It would be helpful if I could extract all the text from the PDF, such as the text in the example conversations. Makes it easier to make flashcards. Thanks!

By Lila L

Jan 15, 2018

It was a good refresher course for me and covered a good variety of topics. I think it would be helpful to those who are just starting to learn Korean.

By Sara R N C

Jun 03, 2017

It only lacks the written pronunciation of the words. It is difficult to follow! But the organization of the course is good and it has an easy pace.

By Lorena B B C

Mar 20, 2017

El curso me gusto mucho, lo unico que algunas clases no tenian subtitulos al español y tuve que verlas en ingles, pero por lo general apredi mucho

By Antonieta F

Sep 25, 2017

muy buen curso, me ayudó mucho, solo las últimas dos semanas se me hicieron difíciles, pues no tenía nada de conocimiento básico. muchas gracias

By Eduardo S

Jan 28, 2020

Muy buen curso para iniciar con el idioma, profesora nativa y una universidad Coreana, lo que hace que el programa cumpla con las expectativas

By Chu H J

Apr 16, 2017

very good course for beginners.

some subject particles and various topic markers are confusing but the community is very active to give advice

By Jordan M

Jun 02, 2018

I enjoyed this course a lot! I liked the teaching method and I feel like I would be able to have a conversation with someone confortably now.

By Soraya B

Jan 12, 2018

It would have being better to include more of speaking activities for us to practice speaking, since its one of the hardest skills to learn.

By Alissa R

Oct 30, 2017

Best beginner Korean course I have taken so far, would have been even better if the transcripts were all completed like the one for Unit 2.1

By Yadira S

Jul 31, 2017

El curso es muy bueno y dinámico aunque deberían corregir los subtítulos que a veces no salen en español completo, pero de ahí está genial.

By Shivani P

Aug 22, 2019

This course is very useful for beginners ,easy to understand and learn. It engaged my attention ,hence i was able to complete the course.

By Hana R

Dec 15, 2016

easy to follow with new vocabulary to learn..

plus, simple step by step is shown. useful for those interested in learning basic korean.

By Juyassy Y E

Mar 16, 2017

Es realmente bueno y sus actividades muy completas e interactivas, pero creo que le falta un poco mas de entusiasmo a la profesora!

By Mar L

Sep 29, 2016

Very good course to take along side with studies to help give more common conversations practice and explanations of grammar rules.

By Sergio V V

Jan 29, 2019

Ha sido un buen curso introductorio a este idioma y he aprendido bastante a pesar de que no he estudiado coreano por mucho tiempo

By Rocío B B

Aug 20, 2018

I really liked this classes of korean, this helped me a lot to understand the basics of the korean language in a really easy way.

By Cristina D C

Jun 02, 2017

I liked the course, although its very basic and would be nice if in the future there would be other courses for medium learners.

By MAO

Jun 11, 2019

It's awesome and helpful for me! And it could be more interesting if the teacher would like to share more korean culture to us.