Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

AN

1651 - 1675 of 4,263 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Grace V

Super great and I would definitely recommend to any people wanting to learn basics!!!!

May 12, 2020

very helpful, I understood everything.

every lesson is detailed and really well explain

By Areeya R

This is a great course. I can understand Korean quickly and correctly. 감사합니다 선생님

By Rachel L

May 05, 2020

Really good explanations on Korean language and culture. Great for absolute beginners!

By Thanita K

Apr 17, 2020

I highly recommend this course. The teacher's pronunciation is good easy to listen to.

By Elene M T

May 21, 2018

Thank you so much! This is free and very informative. I easily understand the lessons.

By Shi Y H

Jul 20, 2017

It is a great course for beginners which provides clear explanation and pronunciation.

By Margarita S

Feb 28, 2017

es perfecto.. aprendí gramática,vocabulario,entonacion, pronunciación, super completo!

By 王平

Nov 25, 2016

I like korean culture ,it is the first time Ihave learn korean ,professer is very nice

By Sara I

Jun 29, 2020

Seung Hae Kang is a very good teacher and made the course content easy to understand.

By Widjati R P

Amazing! This courses very interesting and easy to understand. You must try this one!

By Palmer B D L

Prof. Seung Hae Kang was so engaging in her lectures. Thanks a lot for the knowledge.

By Natnaree M

May 23, 2020

The teacher is very kind and calm. Pronunciation is easy to listen. I like it a lot.

By METHINEE B

May 16, 2020

easy to listen but hard to remember T^T

I got a lot of vocabulary, That's great!

감사합니다

By Sabrina O

May 08, 2020

Muy buen curso para principiantes. Completo. Te deja con ganas de querer aprender mas

By Seda B

May 04, 2020

I am in love with korean language thank you so much. I hope you do next step courses

By Nur N E B A

Apr 30, 2020

Simple example to make the learning more understandable and fun. Great class overall.

By nada s

Jan 30, 2020

every thing was perfect, you make the language super easy to learn

By Elizabeth Z

Apr 21, 2019

La base de aprendizaje del curso es muy clara y útil, ha sido de mucha ayuda para mí.

By Kareena N

Apr 13, 2019

Love the detailed explanation , tests and revision notes. Very happy with the course!

By Yessica L R P

Feb 19, 2017

En mi opinión, es un curso realmente útil. Aprendí mucho y fue una buena experiencia.

By Jezsica N

May 17, 2016

Amazing weeks with FSK, I've learned a lot. The contents are very useful, thankyou :)

By Facundo H J P

Jul 01, 2020

Great course! Well explained, various examples, many topics covered. Excellent work!

By Catarina P

Jun 30, 2020

it was 100% accurate because not only did I learn basic Korean but great experience.

By Megan V

Jun 21, 2020

I liked the visual and audio aspects as well as being able to print out work sheets!