Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

1651 - 1675 of 1,694 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Shivani P

Aug 22, 2019

This course is very useful for beginners ,easy to understand and learn. It engaged my attention ,hence i was able to complete the course.

By Kübra A

Sep 13, 2019

Ms. Seung Hae Kang really focused on the pronunciation which was great. The course really helped in lots of aspects and it provided circular teaching method. The only problem for me was the only Korean written parts. As new words can be hard to remember, I could really use a little more English backup in sentence practices. Thanks a lot for the opportunity!

By Valérie V

Oct 27, 2019

I think the course was well done and very interesting!

The only minus is about the text transcript: except for the first video, all korean text was replaced by [FOREIGN], which makes it useles to take notes. The only transcript who seems to have kept the korean text in the transcript is Simplified chinese.

By antonia g

Sep 01, 2019

Quedaron dudas respecto al vocabulario que no fueron explicadas. Hubo conceptos que fueron incluidos en las conversaciones de las clases y en los cuestionarios que tampoco tuvieron una explicación. Así mismo, sería beneficioso recibir alguna retroalimentación respecto a las preguntas erradas en los cuestionarios. Sin embargo, es un muy buen curso para introducirse al idioma.

By Tatiana E Q V

Sep 02, 2019

Muy buen curso me ayudó mucho a conocer más sobre el idioma coreano, su cultura y lo único que recomiendo es que mejoren las traducciones para quienes somos de habla hispana.

By Wilasinee M

Sep 25, 2019

This course is really good for study Korean as a beginner. Study from beginning like alphabet and lecture note are very useful. Also can study daily conversation too. You can practice by yourself with the worksheet and learn how to pronounce like Korean.

By Dixita Y

Sep 30, 2019

Very good for those who are keen to learn Korean and the instructor delivered the content very well

By Shannen F

Oct 10, 2019

Great for a foundation

By Rachel N

Oct 10, 2019

This is a fantastic course!! It was very informative, explanatory and easy to follow along with. It helped to improve my knowledge of Hangul. I would highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn to speak, write, read and understand Korean.

By Abdul S A

Nov 24, 2019

Was a good and helpful course

By Riddhi V

Nov 09, 2019

I liked how each word was explained

By Jharana n

Oct 21, 2019

Thank you so much for teaching but as I know these are just basic,we have know more vocabulary..but these are very useful though.. any way thank you for this much

By Nikita A L

Nov 21, 2018

Week 4 and 5 could use more breaking down and the last 2 assignments for week 3 as well

By Agustin D L L

Jul 29, 2018

A julio del 2018 la traducción de los subtítulos al español no funciona nada bien, tiene que entender el ingles.

By Faria A K

Oct 14, 2018

it is good to know different languages. It is tough to understand but once done its enjoyable.

By Nir H

Jan 15, 2018

the teacher was lacking energy and the tonic mad the material somewhat uninteresting comparing to other courses.

only few subjects were learned and tested, and many of them are not among the 1st subjects i'de pick as most interesting.

By Anil P

Mar 18, 2017

I passed every quiz doing the course across 3 sessions, yet I cannot speak a sentence in Korean apart from 'hello' and 'thank you'. Something must be wrong with my brain or how the course is designed.

By Michael H

Sep 23, 2016

An alright starting course, but the exercises could be a little more in depth

By Catherine C W P

Jul 09, 2017

I would prefer the lessons to go on a slower pace as I had hard time trying to understand and take in as much as I can. Anyway, thank you for the lessons. At least I am able to read some simple Korean words and say simple sentences.

By Maria D

Oct 05, 2017

hay problemas con los sub en español

By bailin

Aug 21, 2016

It's awesome ,

By Yani

May 31, 2016

It was great overall but my review reflects the sentiment that I felt like they could've added more topics.

By Sulem G R

Jun 21, 2017

Me agrado el material, pero en ovaciones no es muy comprensible porque los subtitulos de español traducen todo y anotan las palabras coreanas como son solo en los primeros vídeos, en los posteriores están incompletos.

By Akari M S

Jun 19, 2018

I felt the videos are too long. It is good for Korean starter, however, if you have knowledge of it, it will be too easy.

By Victoria O * 欧

May 03, 2018

This course is nice, because you can learn a lot. And it's really nice. If you finish this course, and you study it, i'm sure you will speak very well.

But i would like to say something. This course could be boring, and a little tired. I finished it, but i feel i didn't learn so i'm repeating it again, okay if i didn't learn it's my fault, but i don't feel motivated with this course. I think Suzi is a little boring. She's good. But you can feel tired. Depends the person. Regards! :D