Back to First Step Korean

May 02, 2017

1651 - 1675 of 1,778 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Danna P

Dec 18, 2017

un excelente curso; para empezar a ver los resultados es necesario tiempo y dedicación pues sintetizan muy bien los temas

By Itzi B

Mar 20, 2017

Excelente el contenido del curso, el único problema es la traducción, pues en algunos momentos cambia de español a ingles

By Jaqueline S E

Aug 19, 2019

explican cada tema de forma muy fácil y sencillo es muy didáctico y sencillo, solo hay que estudiar y repasar cada tema

By Danique E

Mar 11, 2018

It's really great, but sometimes it goes a little to fast. Especially for someone who isn't a native English speaker.

By Prakash G

May 09, 2018

It will be easy if the pronunciation have the roman translation, so that easily word can be spelled and understood.

By Ece K

Dec 05, 2017

I didn't need to learn anything to take the quizzes, I suppose I have some knowledge or the quizzes are too easy...

By Jeff K

Aug 11, 2017

Overall good. I already am actually past this level but it was good review especially about things I had forgotten.

By Gaurav M

Feb 20, 2016

This course gives a good start. After that practice is more important which can be done through apps like memrise.

By Jonathan I

Dec 11, 2018

I am sorry I got behind in this course and did not do my assignments on time. But I still learned a great deal.

By pamela g c e

Feb 19, 2017

Me encanto la parte introductoria. Sencillo, entendible y preciso. Ya quiero seguir aprendiendo. Muchas gracias

By Lilivette D

Sep 09, 2017

It was short, but it was very good and helpful! Learned enough to feel like continuing with my korean studies!

By Shirley O

Mar 12, 2017

Es un muy buen curso básico que te permite de manera fácil y practica aprender los inicios del idioma coreano

By Letish S

Jul 03, 2017

Muy bueno para iniciar para aprender el idioma que es muy diferente a tu lengua materna como es el Español

By akage

Feb 06, 2018

helped me although i wish it would give more reading practice.Like stories or poems to practice reading.

By Dixita Y

Sep 30, 2019

Very good for those who are keen to learn Korean and the instructor delivered the content very well

By Keesha T

Dec 23, 2018

I loved this course! Please post a little bit more advanced level for those who want to continue.

By Nicol D G C

Apr 13, 2019

El curso es muy bueno, las explicaciones son claras , pero lástima no tiene versión en español.

By Dinar M

Jul 10, 2017

Pretty easy to understand, professor Kang explain everything very well and her English is good.

By María G R

May 16, 2017

Thank you very much! It definitely helped me to make my "first step" in korean language! 고맙습니다!

By Dương T T L

Feb 21, 2020

It's quite useful for beginners; however, the knowledge hasn't been arranged quite optimally.

By Akanksha D

May 17, 2017

An amazing enriching experience! Kudos to the teacher! I bet it'll help when i go to Korea..

By Camila C

Oct 09, 2017

It is very good! It could go a little more in depth but other than that an amazing course!

By Ryo D

Jul 22, 2017

This course is very interesting and is made so that one can understand and follow easily.

By April N

May 04, 2017

Great practical conversational skills. Teaches by conversations rather than rote memory.

By Elaine R P

Dec 07, 2016

Lessons are easy to understand and the course outline is certainly coherent. 고맙습니다 강교수님.