Back to First Step Korean

AN

1676 - 1700 of 6,378 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Helena U R

Aug 28, 2018

This course is very great for Korean begginers, it helped me to amplify my vocabulary and grammar structure. Thank you very much.

By María A B

Nov 18, 2017

¡Un curso genial! Gracias por la oportunidad de aprender los aspectos fundamentales de esta maravillosa lengua. 100% útil, 감사합니다.

By Maria d S D d C S

Jun 07, 2017

Como o próprio nome do curso diz, é ótimo para aprender os elementos introdutórios e essenciais para aprender o idioma. Perfeito.

By melissa C S

Sep 21, 2020

gran curso, esta completo y a comparación de otros cursos pude aprender a leer el alfabeto muy rápido y leer el coreano facil <3

By Shael S

Sep 13, 2020

Fue muy útil, en especial si eres principiante como yo. Te enseña lo esencial para continuar con tu aprendizaje. Me gustó mucho.

By Jenard S

Sep 12, 2020

I'm giving this a five-star rating! I really learned a lot! The teacher is so calm and she teaches at a good pace. Kudos! 감사합니다!

By Dina A

Sep 10, 2020

El curso ha sido muy claro, bien explicado para poder empezar a dominar el idioma. Muchas gracias a la profesora Seung Hae Kang.

By Lai C Y J

Aug 05, 2020

I feel grateful to enjoy such high-quality learning material. It really helps me learn Koran a lot. Thank you for your teaching.

By 051-Suba R

Jul 03, 2020

this course is very helpful i have completed this couse week ago and now i am doing the second one and i am so excited about it.

By Aziel C

Excellent course in taking the first step to learn Korean. The lessons were paced well and the progression was well thought of.

By Yana A D

Thankyou so much,I can improve my korean much better,And how teacher give us lesson in easy way,Make ue can understand it better

By Leyla K H

A course that covers the importance of basics and how they create the foundations to such a unique, easy and beautiful language.

By SIMRANKAUR

May 09, 2020

Hello,

It was good learning a new language and i found it easy to understand and learn . It was also great completing this course

By AOMAM C

May 04, 2020

Excellent course for basic Korean language. I can at least read and write something simple in Korean after finished this lesson.

By Poonam O

Apr 23, 2020

Was a very help full session

Need a lot of practice

But I ll get through it

I m really grateful and thankful to have this lesson

By eya s

Dec 16, 2017

i liked the course it was very easy you can oly read the course without watching the videos and pass its very esay and thank you

By El-Shawn W

Aug 25, 2017

There truly was a lot to take out of it.. I still need more practice but o understand a whole lot more about sentence structure!

By Thai U D

Jun 14, 2017

It has been an interesting experience studying Korean via this course! All modules are easy to follow, really practical and fun!

By Ingrid S J

Mar 13, 2017

Uno de los mejores cursos para aprender coreano que he tomado. Espero que cada uno de ustedes no se desesperen y aprendan mucho.

By Joel R

Oct 06, 2020

el curso esta bastante interesante y en la forma en que explica la profesora hace que logre entender de forma rápida y sencilla

By A C

Sep 26, 2020

Very easy to understand and grasp. Touches upon some key area, which can be extended and applied to various other contexts too.

By May H T

Sep 05, 2020

It is an effective course to learn basic Korean language.Teacher explain clearly and the dialog example works really.Thank you.

By Marisol O

Aug 03, 2020

Muy buen curso. ¡La profesora explica muy bien! Espero que realicen más cursos en el futuro. Muchas gracias por la oportunidad.

By Ananya D

Jul 28, 2020

Really wonderful experience. The teacher is very calm and patient. I hope you can provide 'Second Step Korean'... Thanks a lot!

By Afdhilla a

Jul 25, 2020

I'm so enjoyed my course in coursera for first step korean , thank you to prof. Seung hae kang who taught me, it was very fun.