Back to First Step Korean

May 02, 2017

1676 - 1700 of 1,864 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Brisa R G

Feb 10, 2018

esta genial pero como no hablo mucho el idioma inglés se me dificultó un poco ya que no todo venía traducido. (This is great but since I do not speak much the English language was difficult for me since not everything was translated.)

By Ricardo V F

Jan 17, 2017

I loved the course. I was, however, overwhelmed by the amount of information especially in the last unit, No5. which had tons of vocabulary and expressions. Thank you for the opportunity to learn, it has been very valuable for me.

By Ally L

May 19, 2019

Es muy buen curso, de no saber absolutamente nada del idioma, me enseño de una forma muy rápida y sencilla a como escribir y pronunciar, a como presentarme, a contar y a platicar sobre mi vida.

Muchas Gracias por ésta experiencia.

By A. M

Jul 01, 2018

Some of the lessons were a bit confusing because it included the materials which were not covered, but were coming up in the lessons ahead. Overall it was a good course. I learned a lot and will review my studies. Thank you.

By Carolina A S

Jun 23, 2018

buen curso para comenzar a familiarizarte con el coreano. (alfabeto, pronunciaciones básicas , preguntas básicas y vocabulario) Sin embargo, sigue teniendo problemas de subtitulación al español desde la sesión 4.1 a la 4.4

By Alexia R

Aug 17, 2017

I will remove one star because they are supposed to teach in Spanish too, but the subtitles are incomplete. I loved the course, I would like to have the intermediate part, but this encourage me to take the Topik I and II.

By Paola C

Jan 03, 2018

El curso es muy bueno pero desde la semana 4 más o menos, los subtítulos ya no están en español... sino en Ingles, es un poco difícil para quienes solo hablamos español... ojala puedan corregir ese detalle. Gracias.

By Erica B

Sep 25, 2016

If you're looking to lean Korean, taking this course will help set the foundation for learning Korean and teach you some of the basic communication skills. It's easy to follow and the work required is manageable.

By Hendy Z

Feb 26, 2016

It's easy for a beginning learner,the teacher taught the structure and the framework that Korean are formed.It seems that we can use the method that we learn English to learn Korean.It's an interesting course.

By Sierra O

Apr 16, 2016

It was a good class, and definitely laid down a foundation for learning and understanding the lesson. However, it was difficult at times trying to understand, the professor would say the Korean too swiftly.

By Saki P

Apr 28, 2017

This course is very useful for first learning Korean.

I have learned the meaning Korean alphabet through first week session.

Firstly we know Korean alphabet's history. It helps us understand Korean easily.

By Ashley H

Oct 14, 2018

Its a great course for starting, it focuses more on the grammar side which is just as important as the language itself. Definitely a course I will review constantly, for when I need to write and speak.

By Swapnil R

Feb 26, 2020

Learning any foreign language is a tough task and especially languages like Hanguel and Mandarin, but I would like to thank the faculty who designed this course and made it easy for learners like us.

By Kettrin A

Jun 12, 2017

I like the way the lesson is being conducted. Only downside is, there is not much written practise. If there is written practise like typing it, that will be a good practice for learning retention.

By Sarah A

Mar 27, 2020

it was a fun course, it correct my pronunciation.. sometimes the pronunciation in the exam isn't clear.

i really enjoyed this course & i hope there will be another courses for Korean language.

By Renee M

Aug 07, 2016

I have been waiting for a Korean language course with coursera for a long time. it is very good course for beginner; I had all the explanations and the pronunciation techniques were helpful.

By Luis E B R

Jun 17, 2019

fue un curso increible. para ser solo para principiantes, estaba muy completo y la profesora explica muy bien. en mi opinion solo le hace falta más practicas para despues de cada clase.

By Sara A

Jan 06, 2018

This course was very helpful and all the information were explained properly in a way that anyone can learn easily. But I do wish that they make another course for more advanced levels.

By Dot H

May 29, 2017

very patient and helpful instructor. Nice variety - with lecture, practice exercises, video of native speakers & conversations, repetition, flash cards, etc. Useful topics.

By Deisy M V N

Sep 23, 2016

Was a great course. Very well structured, with a nice teacher. I learn a lot and I understand every lesson. So thank you for that effort. I'm gonna keep practice, never stop.

By Tatiana E Q V

Sep 02, 2019

Muy buen curso me ayudó mucho a conocer más sobre el idioma coreano, su cultura y lo único que recomiendo es que mejoren las traducciones para quienes somos de habla hispana.

By vanndet

Jun 14, 2016

Hello teacher this course is very interesting for me and make me know more about Korean culture and Korean language basic. I looking for award you offer course level 2.

thanks

By Sarahi G

Jun 21, 2017

Es un buen cursi, sin embargo al final todos los videos carecían de una traducción al español, lo cual me dificultaba un poco más concentrarme, aún así lo recomiendo mucho.

By Yunneth R

Jul 30, 2017

muy bueno solo que al final de los 2 ulimos modlos fue muy dificl el entenderlo en ingles ya que los subtitulos no salian en español pero la base del curso fue muy buena

By Aeriel A A

Sep 25, 2016

Great first step course. Included reading, writing, speaking, and comprehension. I picked up reading and writing best; speaking (specifically pronunciation) was hard).