Back to First Step Korean

Jun 08, 2017

1776 - 1800 of 6,365 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Sapranshu A

Aug 12, 2020

This was very awesome course. I really enjoyed learning Korean language; and now I am able to read and write Korean Hangul.

By Aiswarya B P

Aug 09, 2020

Anyonghaseyo

I loved this course . Teaching was excellent. We could grasp things better. A very apt course for any beginner.

By Raelis W

Jul 28, 2020

This course is a must for those who intend to learn basic Korean. The materials are well-structured and easy to understand.

By Maria B

Jul 24, 2020

I really enjoyed this course! It covers the basics well and gets me excited to continue my Korean studies further. 감사합니다 !!

By Maya C

Jul 22, 2020

Creo que para principiantes o personas que apenas se van a introducir al coreano es una muy buena opción! Me gusto mucho :D

By Andrian K

Jul 05, 2020

A very good step by step korean language, and easy to learn, practical as well as. Thank you Coursera. Thank you Prof Kang.

By Harold J

Jun 21, 2020

The instructor made everything easy to understand. I was having problems learning on my own, but she made everything click.

By Johana C

Jun 17, 2020

This course was very thorough with explaining things, I appreciate having the opportunity to learn Korean from this course.

By Valentina S C

This was an increadible course for people that are iniciating in learnning a complex language as it is the Korean language.

By Sakawrat C

Jun 08, 2020

It's the best korean for new user!! Easy to learn. The teacher teach very well and it's can use for learn to the next step.

By Sophia G

May 03, 2020

Great Class! I feel that with a bit more practice I could master the material taught. I recommend this course to beginners.

By PLOYNUPAN K

May 02, 2020

I’ve learn a lot of Korean languages and easily understand. And practice to my Korean language skill. Thank you. 선생님 감사합니다.

By Yatawee F

Apr 25, 2020

thank you for teaching me.I very nice course. i think if you have more translated in the example it gonna be better. 고맙습니다.

By jan z

Apr 17, 2020

really good course and i love it. this will make you understand better if you repeat all of lesson again after finish, 화이팅!

By ancha n

Apr 16, 2020

This courser can be help me to easy for learn koran language and so easy to understanding . Thank you for do this coursesr.

By Alexandra C

May 05, 2017

Un curso bastante completo para ser básico, material de trabajo bueno, buenas explicaciones y bastante práctico y sencillo.

By Anahi b v

Mar 09, 2017

UN CURSO MUY RECOMENDABLE, ASESORIAS SENCILLAS Y COMPRENDIBLES, LOS ASESORES RESPONDEN A LAS DUDAS Y HAY MATERIAL DE APOYO

By Aura M

Oct 23, 2016

I really liked this course, I learned a lot even though I am beginner and my English is not so high. 100% recommended

고맙습니다

By Fausto B

Oct 22, 2020

An excellent introduction to the Korean language, I really loved how the structure of the classes per week was formulated.

By ANDREA G

Oct 05, 2020

I loved it, it reallh helped me improve on the initial skills i already had and it helped me to read and pronounce better.

By Ammy K P R

Sep 05, 2020

Very useful and interesting. I enjoyed every single class and found the examples very useful to practice my pronunciation.

By Analy V H

Aug 30, 2020

Es un curso realmente bien explicado y te ayuda con la pronunciación explicando el por que suena de tal manera. Excelente!

By Linda p

Aug 06, 2020

Excellent course. i have learnt so much and the classes were the right length to absorb the contents. Thank you so much. x