Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

1776 - 1800 of 6,313 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Aura M

Oct 23, 2016

I really liked this course, I learned a lot even though I am beginner and my English is not so high. 100% recommended

고맙습니다

By Fausto B

Oct 22, 2020

An excellent introduction to the Korean language, I really loved how the structure of the classes per week was formulated.

By ANDREA G

Oct 05, 2020

I loved it, it reallh helped me improve on the initial skills i already had and it helped me to read and pronounce better.

By Ammy K P R

Sep 05, 2020

Very useful and interesting. I enjoyed every single class and found the examples very useful to practice my pronunciation.

By Analy V H

Aug 30, 2020

Es un curso realmente bien explicado y te ayuda con la pronunciación explicando el por que suena de tal manera. Excelente!

By Linda p

Aug 06, 2020

Excellent course. i have learnt so much and the classes were the right length to absorb the contents. Thank you so much. x

By Naveena

Jul 19, 2020

It was a nice experience.And I have learnt so many Things and it is very useful for the beginners to understand and learn.

By Karolay L R C

Es un curso que cumple con sus objetivos, y le brinda al estudiante un primer acercamiento y bases para el idioma coreano.

By Mary M A

Jun 14, 2020

It was a very great course that will give you an overview regarding the language and will teach you the basics. Thank you!

By Sirinapa R

Apr 27, 2020

This course is really great. Teacher is clearly explain and good in English language. Her sound is soft.

Thank you so much.

By Narachaya S

Apr 20, 2020

Very fun education and your course give me a lot knowledge of basic Korean. Hope I will learn more in your class. Thankyou

By Ronnakrit R

Apr 17, 2020

This first step Korean course is very helpful now I can speak Korean clearly and I can talk and chat with my Korean friend

By Le H S

Apr 15, 2020

A really great course for anyone interested in the Korean language, the lectures are so nice and really easy to understand

By MADUABUCHI G A

Dec 04, 2019

Coursera is one of the best place to learn ,with every lesson well taught n from the best institutions.Thank you very much

By Betsabé N P R

Sep 27, 2016

This course it's amazing for the new students that are interesting to learn more about the language of Korea of the South.

By Ke W

May 11, 2016

Really good and useful for beginners. Now I can read Korean and understand basic conversation. Anyway this course is great

By Danice R F C

Oct 12, 2020

I was able to understand how to construct basic sentences. Hopefully, I can consistently apply what I learned. 고맙슴니다 선생님!

By Sharik V V Z

Sep 06, 2020

¡Me ha encantado este curso! Pienso que agregar la fonética de las palabras sería increíble para mejorar la pronunciación

By Angelica F

Sep 04, 2020

Thank you very much for teaching us the Korean language. We will continue to practice and study Korean after this course.

By Ayushi M

Aug 19, 2020

This is a great course for anybody who wants to learn the basics of Korean or want to start learning the Korean language.

By Kalpana n

Jul 19, 2020

It's an amazing course for beginners I totally recommend this to those who want start with the very beginning. I loved it

By Antonieta N

Jul 02, 2020

Excelente curso y didáctico, fácil de entender. Me encanta la idea de poder aprender de esta manera el coreano. Gracias!

By Crystal T

The teacher is great and breaks down the lesson so its really easy to understand. I love it and can't wait to learn more.

By Aanya R

May 09, 2020

The instructor guides and explains each topic clearly. I would recommend this course for people who want to learn Korean.

By Saloni S

May 05, 2020

This is an excellent course for a beginner. It focuses on the basics. I really like the course as well as the instructor.