Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

AN

1326 - 1350 of 5,950 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Загуменов Г

Мне очень понравился данный курс, информация поступает порционно и не вызывает нагрузок, краткое и понятное изложение не отнимает много времени.

By Aakanksha S

May 13, 2020

Well structured and highly interactive lecture videos. Beautifully explained content and illustrative examples. Enjoyed the learning experience!

By Kamonwan D

Apr 24, 2020

This course is so great. It makes me improve my skill and The teacher is very good to explain and makes it easy to understand. Thank you so much

By Alba

Mar 07, 2020

This course is a great introduction to the Korean language. I learnt many expressions, vocabulary and pronunciation tips. I highly recommend it!

By Rupali T K

Feb 24, 2019

It was a good experience. I would like to recommend people who really want to learn Basic Korean Language. This could give them a good start. :)

By Prem M

Feb 08, 2017

Such an amazing course taught by Prof.Seung Hae Kang.Great opportunity to learn korean language including alphabets & glimpse of Korean Culture.

By Narawan V

Jun 21, 2020

lessons were amazing anyway students need to practice on their own to gain more understanding, vocabulary, and speaking skills. thanks a lot :)

By Valentina A R

Los módulos están muy bien explicados. Me gusto especial mente la parte de Korean Culture, ayuda a comprender mejor la estructura de su idioma.

By Благова А С

Apr 20, 2020

Очень познавательный, а главное - информативный курс для начинающих!! Ни капли не пожалела, что "потратила" время на него во время карантина :)

By MONICA C

Feb 17, 2020

I loved it. The explanations were really good and as an introduction to the language I found it very helpful. I recommend it without any doubt.

By Szentes I

Mar 08, 2018

It was easy to follow and understand, I can only recommend this course for beginners.

Thank you very much for this amazing learning experience.

By juan a s m

Jul 21, 2017

exelente curso para los que quieran aprender el idioma coreano basico, desde el alfabeto hasta las primeras relaciones personales, recomendado.

By Pranav G G

Mar 20, 2017

The course is very clear for basic of Korean Language, Sentence formation. And at the very least you can read or write Korean with this course.

By YAKUP B

Jan 13, 2017

It was perfect! Explaining the informations clearly. I thing, the best part is also telling about Korean Culture. I had so much fun. Thank you!

By Ruby G

Oct 23, 2016

A good introduction to Korean language. I learnt to read the Korean letters. Need a lot of practice on conversation. Thanks for the lessons!

By Shin H T

Sep 08, 2020

I really love the course. The teacher can teach very clearly and we can copy her pronunciation. All the lessons are very useful in daily life.

By Moon m

Sep 02, 2020

As a self-taught student , it's really hard to study the basics correctly alone , so this course really helped me so far . Thank you so much .

By ZOE M L

Jul 20, 2020

Es un curso excelente, muy sencillo de entender y muy bien explicado. A mi parecer es un buen primer paso para iniciarse en el idioma Coreano.

By Vishvi G

Jul 05, 2020

It was a journey and an absolute pleasure to go through this course. A huge thanks to our teacher Ms Seung Hae Kang, for her helpful guidance.

By Hibah D

May 23, 2020

I really enjoyed learning Korean during this course! It explains grammatical rules and pronunciation of each word properly!

By Nichakorn R

May 14, 2020

This course is such a good choice for staring to learn korean because it's easy to learn and make you feel comfortable to understand korean :D

By Sheyla K

Apr 25, 2020

AMO EL CURSO! Aprendí algo de lo primordial para establecer conversaciones con amigos y entender mejor algunas conversaciones en los k~dramas.

By Brendy B

Apr 23, 2020

Bem organizado, lições com sequencia lógica fácil de entender. Atividades proveitosas e provas que avaliam o apresentado nas aulas. EXCELENTE!

By Danae C A A

Mar 29, 2020

First Step Korean is great for someone who's looking for a new language. The instructor is great! Thanks to Yonsei University for this course.

By Qurat-ul-ain

Nov 11, 2018

Its the best course for beginners who love to learn new language or a basic of korean language. I t help me alot in llearning korean language.