Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

1376 - 1400 of 5,871 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Martha S D L R V

Aug 11, 2020

Incredible course, it really is a great star for beginners in this language and its is well explained and illustrated. Highly recommended.

By Carlos G C

Aug 01, 2020

Enseña todo lo básico de una manera didáctica y clara, muy recomendable por su material y forma de enseñar de la profesora Seung Hae Kang.

By María C P R

Jul 20, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. The material and the videos were really helpful. I hope I can keep learning this beautiful language.

감사합니다 ♡

By Srinithya R

Jul 07, 2020

It's best for those who want to learn Korean language without basic knowledge. This is completely a masterpiece for the language learners.

By Natcha B

Jun 21, 2020

Thank you for make this helpful course .I really enjoy learning along the course. I think I can able to speak Korean more fluently. 감사합니다.

By avani h p

Jun 06, 2020

i really enjoyed each and every module. tbh, time and date series was little tough. ANyways, it was a great experience. gamsa-ham-nida !!!

By Ривкинд А Е

May 05, 2020

Thanks so much!!!! This course was very simple, interesting and understandable. I gladly passed it.But is there a next step in the course&

By Palita T

Apr 28, 2020

Korea Frist step is the best course to me because of this course teach about first step of alphabet to diary of your life recommend to you

By ณพงศ์ ท

Apr 28, 2020

This course was very nice for me as a beginning Korean learner. The instructor Seung Hae Kang is super professional at teaching. Yhank you

By Palita S

Apr 15, 2020

Learn new vocabulary in daily life and still be able to use it to real life. And teacher teach so clear, so good to learn this. Thank you.

By Sabian W

Aug 25, 2018

Has a good teaching method and explains things thoroughly. Also gives a good insight into Korean culture. I enjoyed this course very much.

By Alyssa A T

Dec 22, 2017

Learning Korean made easy! The examples are so easy and very useful in daily life! Thank you Yonsei University and Teacher Seung Hae Kang!

By Nurul Z

May 30, 2017

I have learnt a lot! thank you so muc. this is very helping. but so sad i can't purchase it because no money. thank you again seosaengnim!

By M. N M

Dec 23, 2016

I love to learn this course. The course material and assignment are helpful. I want to learn more about Korean language and their culture.

By Isaac R E

Oct 18, 2016

Excelent course to start learning korean. The lessons are easy to follow and it is really helpful if you don't know anything about korean.

By Gülsüm O

Aug 28, 2020

Düzenli ve disiplinli çalışma sonucu meyvesini verecektir. Hocanın anlatımı, görseller, pratikler vs. oldukça etkili olduğuna inanıyorum.

By LI S T

Jul 21, 2020

Easy to learn and read! The length of the video is suitable for basic learners although I need to watch it twice to know what's going on.

By Leung Y K

Jul 19, 2020

I believe we should focus on the formal way of speaking as well, as we usually use formal language when we talk with people we first met.

By Adriana P B J

Jul 10, 2020

es excelente, las clases son muy didácticas, la maestra explica muy bien todo y el material es de gran ayuda para la practica de lo visto

By Ashley G

This was an excellent overview and introduction to Hangul. This course helped supplement the lesson I was learning with my online tutor.

By Bhavisha D

Jun 11, 2020

It was easy to learn daily life conversation. The instructor taught really well. I am really grateful to yonsei university for the course

By Jessica S O

Jun 07, 2020

It is a very good course, because has all that a new person in Korean should know. And the teacher explanes everthing and make it easier.

By SARAI A S

Apr 23, 2020

Un curso estupendo para los que estamos empezando. Las lecciones son muy completas y los vídeos están muy bien explicados. Lo recomiendo.

By maria

Apr 18, 2020

Thank you for the chance to learn basic words, alphabet in Korean!! So glad that I’ve found this course !! Gonna improve my skills soon!!

By Krittayalak B

Apr 14, 2020

I love this course so much. The teacher teaches very clear for a new beginning.

I increasingly understand the Korean language . Thank you